剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
他起初不愿意招待我们 现在又不让我们结账
He didn't wanna serve us, now he doesn't want us to leave.
这下参加派对要迟到了
I mean, we'll be late for the party.
话说这家伙叫什么名字来着
Oh, yeah. Who is this guy again?
诺亚·莫罗
Noah Moreau.
这是他离开马格努斯·米勒的欢送会
It's his going away party as head designer at Magnus Miller.
谣传德雷克将取代他
Yeah, there's a rumor he's being replaced by Drake.
我听说是贾斯汀·比伯
I heard Justin Bieber.
太扯了
That's insane.
他拿过好几座 美国时装设计师协会大奖
Noah has won multiple CFDAs.
这些奖项都不重要了
Well, it doesn't matter anymore.
炒作比作品更重要
Yeah, noise and hype are more important than collections.
尽管他没拿到格莱美奖 但这对你们来说反而是好事
It didn't help he didn't get a Grammy, but it could work out for you guys.
我们要招揽他吗
Oh. Are we courting him?
这就是我们想约诺亚见面的原因
It's the reason we want a meeting with Noah.
希望能说服他担任 马切洛·穆拉托里的首席设计师
In hopes of bringing him on as the head designer of Marcello Muratori.
原来如此
I see.
等等 我想知道 是谁把这次双重约会变成公事的
Wait. I wonder whose idea it was to turn this double date into work.
其实 是马切洛和尼古拉斯的主意
Actually, it was Marcello and Nico's idea.
我只是确保我们俩都受到邀请
I just made sure our names were on the list.
真调皮
Naughty. Naughty.
《艾米丽在巴黎》
我们要怎么靠近他
How are we gonna get to him?
诺亚的经纪人在那边
That's Noah's agent over there.
找她的成功率应该最高
I think she's our best bet.
要去找她谈谈吗
Let's talk to her, huh? - Mm-hm.
天啊 你看
Oh my God. Look.
他养了一只好可爱的狗
He has such an adorable dog.
他是怎么把狗弄进来的 我连瓶装水都不能带进来
How'd he get a dog in here? I couldn't even bring a bottle of water.
我小时候和威玛猎犬一起长大
I grew up with Weimaraners.
什么
What?
我爸专门繁育威玛猎犬 我跟你说过啊
My dad breeds them. I told you that.
不好意思 从头到尾
I'm sorry, this whole time,
我一直以为那是狐狸或水貂什么的
I assumed a Weimaraner was some sort of fox or mink.
我以为你♥爸♥是毛皮商
I thought your dad was in the fur business.
才不是呢
E-- Ew! No.
嗨 雷蒙娜
Hi. Ramona.
天啊
Oh my God.
尼古拉斯·德·莱昂 以及马切洛·穆拉托里
Nicolas de Leon and Marcello Muratori.
晚上好 我们见过吗
Bonsoir. Have we met?
没见过 只是过去几个月来 所有时尚商业网站
No, but you two have been spread across every fashion business site
都在报导你们俩的消息
for the past month.
嗨 我是陈敏迪 尼古拉斯的女朋友
Hi. Mindy Chen. Nicolas' girlfriend.
这也太棒了吧 这么多人来欢送诺亚
Uh, how cool is this? So many people showed up for Noah.
听你的语气好像很惊讶嘛
You sound surprised.
我们知道他是人才 这并不意外
We know what a talent he is. It's not surprising.
对啊 我们很快就会决定 该跟哪个品牌合作了
Yes, soon we'll have our pick of the houses,
这一出只是个小插曲
and this chapter will just be a blip.
所以还不知道花落谁家
So he hasn't landed anywhere yet. - Oh!
我是艾米丽·库珀 我和马切洛在格拉托事务所共事
Emily Cooper. I work with Marcello at Agence Grateau.
你可能已经听说了 我们即将推出自己的品牌
As you might have heard, we're starting our own label,
我们很想会一会诺亚
and we'd love to meet with Noah.
不好意思 两位
Sorry, guys.
诺亚必须谨慎掂量下一步怎么走
Uh, Noah will be giving careful consideration to his next move,
你们俩可不好惹
and, uh, you're kind of radioactive right now.
这话到底什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你们的家族依然是时尚界翘楚
Your family's still the number one player in fashion,
没人想得罪他们
and nobody wants to piss them off.
加油
Best of luck,
请别跟我的客户说话
and please don't talk to my client.
听好 虽然这是一场苦战 但他们一定会挺过去的
Look, they have an uphill battle, sure, okay, but they're gonna make it.
作为在法国营销公♥司♥工作的美国人
As an American who works at a French marketing firm,
我理解被当作外人是什么感受
I know what it's like to be an outsider.
好感人哟 但还是不行
Touching story. Still no.
好好享受这场派对 想家的话 现场供应奶酪汉堡
But enjoy the party, and we're serving cheeseburgers if you're feeling homesick.
没礼貌
Rude.
话说奶酪汉堡在哪里
But also, where are the cheeseburgers?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
昌西 别这样
Chauncey, come on.
坐下 乖
Sit down. Be sweet.
不好意思 - 嗨 你好
Oh! Hi there. - Sorry to...
它很喜欢你
He really likes you.
好一个帅哥
What a handsome boy you are.
我小时候也养过一只灰毛的
You know, growing up, I had a silver gray too.
我们给它取名叫兔八哥 因为它长着灰色毛发 也爱吃胡萝卜
We named him Bugs after Bugs Bunny because he was gray and he loved carrots.
我叫艾米丽·库珀
Um, I'm Emily Cooper.
我叫诺亚
Oh, I'm Noah.
我认识你
I know.
介绍一下 它叫昌西
Well, meet Chauncey.
它不爱吃胡萝卜 除非上面裹上一层肉
He won't eat a carrot unless it's covered in meat.
不爱吃胡萝卜不是罪
Aw! Well, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?
你是猎犬 不是田园犬 对吧 小帅哥
You're a hunter, not a gardener. Am I right, monsieur?
我很了解艾米丽·库珀
If there's one thing I know about Emily Cooper,
她不喜欢脸被舔
it's that she does not like her face licked.
走吧 趁它还在流口水
Come on. While he's still slobbering.
嗨
Oh, hi!
他们是我的朋友
Um, these are my friends.
敏迪 尼古拉斯 马切洛 他是诺亚 它是昌西
Mindy, Nicolas, Marcello, meet Noah and Chauncey.
这场派对太精彩了 没想到你竟然找来糖果当DJ
Great party, by the way. I can't believe you got Candy Head to DJ.
他也是接替我的人选之一
Well, he's under consideration to replace me too.
你们也是来“悼念”我的吗
So, did you come to pay your respects?
其实 我们是带你离开这里的
Actually, we came to get you out of here.
我一毕业就为这个品牌效力了
I started working with the label right out of school,
所以这是我第一次“分手”
so this is my first big break-up.
如今我哪个品牌都信不过了
Now, I'm completely distrustful.
他们为了某个童星出生的流行歌♥手 而把我给炒了
I was discarded for some child actor turned pop star.
天啊 是德雷克吗
Oh my God, it is Drake?
不是 是某个胖胖的德国说唱歌♥手 他在Instagram上有两亿个粉丝
No, it's this zaftig German rapper who has 200 million Instagram followers.
是杰弟
Oh, Baby J!
“来自杜塞道夫的小胖子”
"The endomorph from Düsseldorf."
他完全没有设计师的模样
He's so... not a designer.
不是
No.
他们打算给他“创意总监”的头衔
They're going to call him a "creative director."
简直乱来
Total bullshit.
服装工艺已经不复存在
There is no craftsmanship anymore.
我爸常说服装工艺的质量
My dad always said that the only thing that makes clothing distinct
才是决定品牌特色的关键
is the quality of the craftsmanship.
你♥爸♥启发了我们很多人
Your father was an inspiration to a lot of us.
谢谢
Thank you.
太客气了 我也深受他的启发
That's very kind. He is my inspiration as well.
我能感受到火花
I'm feeling sparks.
我也是
Me too.
那我们能不能认真谈谈
So, can we have a more serious conversation
我们想让你知道 马切洛对旗下品牌的愿景
about what Marcello has been envisioning for the line?
从明早起
As of tomorrow morning,
我就正式失业了 何乐不为
I'm officially unemployed, so why not?
要我跟雷蒙娜安排吗
Should I set it up with Ramona?
别理雷蒙娜
Forget Ramona.
昌西向来都不喜欢她
Chauncey never liked her anyway.
它的直觉很好 知道谁信得过
He's got a good instinct for people I can trust.
没想到你还没走
I can't believe you're still here.
抱歉 我停不下来
So sorry that I keep wanting to have sex with you.
不用道歉 只是这种行程太紧 我应付不来
No need to apologize, I just can't keep up with this schedule.
你明明应付自如嘛
You seem like you can keep up.
我是说我在睡房♥外还有自己的生活
I mean, I have a life outside of my bedroom.
我也是啊
I have one too.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
我们之间的关系
This, us, is just supposed to be
只是互相取悦彼此的肉体
about body parts making other body parts feel good.
就像忙了一整天后 来一杯烈酒
The equivalent to a stiff drink at the end of a long day.
我又可以了
I'm ready right now.
不行 我得去上班
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表