剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我们非常期待推出穆拉托里天堂
We are thrilled for the launch of Muratori Paradiso,
希望这是穆拉托里 与其他品牌合作的开端
the first of what we hope will be many Muratori collaborations
目的是壮大品牌 却又不过度扩张
that will expand but not overextend the brand.
我们已经邀请到一小群时尚达人
We've curated a small group of tastemakers,
包括时尚记者
including fashion journalists,
造型师和内容创作者
stylists, and content creators,
前来体验穆拉托里的诞生地
to experience Muratori where it was born,
也就是风光旖旎的索利塔诺
the beautiful Solitano.
邀请抖音网红前来我们的小镇
How is inviting TikTokers to our town
支付他们吃喝玩乐的费用 能提升香水的销量
and paying to feed and entertain them going to sell perfume?
口碑是最强大的品牌推广工具
The most powerful branding tool we have is word of mouth.
人们通常会跳过广♥告♥
People scroll past ads,
但看到自己欣赏的品味达人 对某件东西趋之若鹜时
but when they see someone whose tastes they admire raving about something,
就会投♥注♥心思
they pay attention.
拭目以待
I guess we'll see.
马切洛 别取笑她嘛 她做得很好了
Marcello, stop teasing her. She's done an amazing job.
她是内行人
She knows what she's doing.
广♥告♥片的进度如何
And what about the film?
什么时候能看到
When can we see it?
吉安卡洛还在剪辑中
Well, Giancarlo is still editing.
那位难搞的家伙还在拖吗
That diva still hasn't finished?
他有那么多时间
He had so much time.
他不是难搞
He's not a diva.
他坚持只交出满意的作品 在那之前 谁也不能看
He insists that no one can see it until he's happy with it.
导演就是这么麻烦
Ah-la-la-la, that's the problem with directors.
他们天生才华出众
They are blessed with brilliance,
唯独缺乏安全感
but crippled with insecurity.
真是悲惨的存在啊
Such a miserable existence.
他向来都这么固执吗
Is he always so precious?
有多难呢
I mean, how hard can it be?
情况有多糟糕
So, how bad is it?
为何有此一问
Why would you say it like that?
你什么都不给我看
You won't show me anything.
不行 你不能看
No. No, you can't see it.
我知道那支广♥告♥片不及格 要是别人看到也有同感
I know it's not working, but if anyone sees it and confirms it,
我只好跳进台伯河了
I'll fling myself into the Tiber.
拍广♥告♥片的主要目的 就是要让更多人看见
Okay, the point of a commercial is millions of people will see it.
我知道
I know that!
抱歉 只是…
I'm sorry, but…
我压力很大
But I'm under a lot of stress.
你还禁止大家在办公室里吸烟
And you banned smoking at the office,
真要怪人 只好怪你自己吧
so if you want to blame someone, just blame yourself.
吉安卡洛那边有消息吗
Any word from Giancarlo?
没消息 他拒接我的电♥话♥
No, he's not answering my calls.
那你就应该把时间花在剪辑上
Well, then you should probably spend as much time as you can editing.
我可以替你出席会议 - 没必要
I'll cover your meetings. -That won't be necessary.
就几个跟巴黎客户的视频会议
It's just a few video conferences with Paris clients.
那我应该应付得来
Well, then it won't be a problem for me to handle.
眼前这事更重要
This is more important.
好吧
Fine.
也禁止抽电子烟
Ah, vaping is also banned.
感谢你让我的午后时光更精彩
Well, thank you for spicing up my lunch break.
这绝对是最后一次啦
That was definitely the last time.
你昨天也是这么说的 但你今天还是来了
Ah, well, you said that yesterday, and you still made the trip again today.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你就住在我楼上
You're one floor below me.
况且 你的浴室比较宽敞
Plus, your bathroom's bigger.
话说…
Hey.
你晚餐有约了吗
What are you doing for dinner tonight?
怎么了
Why?
我想好好打扮 到城里到处逛逛
I thought it'd be nice to get dressed up and go and see some of the city.
总比看我的床头板有意思
Beyond my headboard.
好像是约会哟
That sounds like a date.
算是吧
Oh, I guess.
是约会又怎么样
What's wrong with that?
这不算是约会
That's not what this is.
而是“度假约炮”
This is vacation sex.
仅发生在这间酒店客房♥里
Limited to this hotel room.
穆拉托里宣传活动结束后 我就会返回巴黎了
Because after the Muratori event, I'm going to Paris,
到时这将会变成一段遥远
and this will be a distant,
且十分美好的回忆 以后都不准有人再提起
very nice memory that we will never talk about again.
就像搞个度假脏辫造型
Like… getting tourist braids.
什么 “度假脏辫”是什么鬼东西
What? What the hell is a tourist braid?
就像你知道有些想法并不好
Like, you know it's not a great idea,
但由于出门在外 所以你觉得有趣 所以玩得不亦乐乎
but it's fun, and you're out of town, and you get caught up in the moment,
但前往机场前 你必须把脏辫拆除洗干净
but you have to wash them out before you get to the airport,
否则永远不会原谅自己
or you'll never forgive yourself.
好吧
All right.
那你要不要进来 让我帮你洗干净
Then why don't you come in here and let me help you wash them out?
那只好入乡随俗吧
When in Rome…
《艾米丽在巴黎》
《艾米丽在罗马》
抱歉提前结束午餐
Sorry to cut lunch short.
我需要一点时间准备巴黎的会议
I just need a little time to prep for these Paris meetings.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
这也是我想带你来这里的原因
That's actually why I wanted to bring you here.
这是什么
What is this?
看就对了
Just look.
好美的景色 - 可不是嘛
Oh, what a beautiful view! -Yeah.
是圣伯多禄大教堂 对吧
St. Peter's Basilica, right?
大教堂在梵蒂冈里
In the Vatican.
而里面的花♥园♥是修道院圣母堂
And the garden just inside is the Santa Maria del Priorato.
属于马耳他
It belongs to Malta. -Ah!
我们则站在意大利的土地上
And we are standing on Italian soil.
同时游历三个国家
So three countries at once.
就像你啊
Just like you.
一个同时征服法国和意大利的美国人
An American conquering France and Italy.
征服 你认输了
Conquering? Are you admitting?
你完成了不可能任务
You did the impossible.
你说服我妈妈 在索利塔诺举办推广活动
You convinced my mother to throw a marketing event in Solitano.
怎么 别乌鸦嘴啊
What, are you trying to jinx me?
我在恭喜你
I'm congratulating you.
你赢了
You won.
我觉得这是双赢的局面
Mm. I think it's a win for both of us.
你好 吉纳维芙
Bonjour, Genevieve.
宝诗龙呢 他们会来吗
Where's Boucheron? Are they coming? -Uh…
他们刚打来 拒绝出席视频会议
They just called and refused to come in for another Zoom meeting.
宝诗龙的典型作风
Classic Boucheron.
要求多多 却不堪一击
So demanding and yet so fragile.
两位 记得他们上次 因为要送出一条小项链而发飙吗
Guys, remember how angry they were to give away one tiny necklace?
是因为你们提出办可笑的寻宝游戏 我们才被迫送出项链
We only had to give away the necklace because of your absurd scavenger hunt.
他们到了 罗马的同事们 宝诗龙上线了
Well, there they are. AG Roma, you're on with Boucheron.
谢了 吉纳维芙 你可以下线了
Merci, Genevieve. You may go.
感谢你们终于愿意跟我们好好见面了
Thank you for finally sitting down with us.
这算是“见面”吧
Sort of.
你们最近一直联络不上
You've been impossible to reach.
是的 我们为此深表歉意
Yes, and we do apologize for that.
我们在罗马开了办事处 所以…
We're opening an office in Rome and--
我们知道 其他在巴黎的客户也知道
Yes, we know. And so do your other clients in Paris.
怎么说
What do you mean?
奢侈品圈子很小 一传十 十传百
The luxury world is small. People talk.
现阶段 大家对格拉托事务所的评价都不太好
And right now, they are not saying nice things about Agence Grateau.
话说…
Speaking of,
希薇呢
where is Sylvie?
很抱歉 她分身乏术
She's unfortunately detained.
是的 - 但我们很乐意为你们服务
Yeah. -But we are here for you.
问题是你们都不在巴黎 不是吗
But you're not here, are you?
我向你们保证 你们更重要
Uh, I assure you, you are a priority.
说起来可容易啊
That is very easy to say.
但除非我们能当面说话
But until you can grace us with your physical presence,
否则我们无法相信这句话
I'm afraid we can't believe that.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表