剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Please stop this before it's too late.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
嗨 进展如何 - 艾米丽
Ah! Hey, you, what's up? - Emily.
请你取消威尼斯的时装秀
I need you to cancel Venice.
什么 怎么说
What? What do you mean?
我们必须马上停止所有工作
We have to shut everything down.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是个大错
It was a huge mistake.
我不是设计师
I'm not a designer.
怎么会不是呢
Of course you are.
就因为你说我有才华 不代表我就是设计师
Just because you keep saying it doesn't mean it's true.
我们已经浪费这么多钱了
We've wasted so much money.
我不能把这些设计发表出来 早知如此 当初就不应该听...
I can't show this collection. I never should have listened--
等等
Wait.
出了什么事 谁告诉你的
What happened? Where is this coming from?
我姐来看过我设计的作品
My sister came here to see the line.
她说还不够好
And she said it's not good enough.
她说得对
And she's right.
她说得没错 我自取其辱
She's right. I'm going to humiliate myself.
不是的 好吗 别让她影响你的想法
That's not true, okay? Don't let her get into your head.
你设计的作品很棒
The line is great.
艾米丽 别说了
Emily, stop.
她说得对
She's right.
这些都是没意思的垃圾
It's boring crap.
不是的
No, it's not.
也许我们可以加点配饰 赋予作品生命力
Maybe we can add some accessories to liven it up.
我叫你别说了
I said stop.
你老是想要解决问题
You always want to fix everything.
但有些问题是你解决不了的
But there are some things you can't fix.
别再说了
Just stop.
拜托
Please.
好吧
Okay.
我看看还有什么办法
Um, let me see what I can do.
艾米丽
Emily!
斯里兰卡太美了 我从没见过这么美的地方
Sri Lanka was so beautiful. Like nothing I've ever seen before.
但我最喜欢的地方是泰国
But I think my favorite place was Thailand.
那边的人非常友好
The people are so friendly.
还有那边的美食...
And the food... Oh!
你那集《主厨的餐桌》肯定很精彩
Your episode of Chef's Table is gonna be incredible.
当初你收拾行李后就走 我至今依然感到难以置信
I still can't believe you just packed up and left.
那的确是疯狂之举
It was a crazy thing to do,
但我别无选择
but I had to do it.
我得到了梦寐以求的一切 却过得非常痛苦
I'd gotten everything I thought I wanted, and I was miserable.
于是我决定反其道而行
So I decided to do the exact opposite.
与其过稳定 有规律的生活
Instead of stability and routine,
我选择奔向未知
I ran for the unknown.
那一刻犹如醍醐灌顶
It just woke me up. Uh...
怎么说呢 我...
I don't know. I...
我说太多话了
I'm talking too much.
你最近好吗
How have you been?
很好 还是老样子
Oh, um, I'm fine. Yeah, the usual.
我和马切洛复合了
Marcello and I are back together.
你们相处得好吗
How are you guys doing?
你没必要说的 除非... - 不是 不要紧的
We don't have to talk about it if... - No, no, no. It's okay.
我们相处得很好
Um, we're... We're good.
他刚开始经营时装公♥司♥
He's starting a fashion company.
自己设计作品
He's actually designing the line himself.
我到现在才知道他是设计师
I didn't know he was a designer.
他以前不是
Well, he wasn't.
我们请来的设计师跑了 我看过马切洛的设计草图 非常别致
But then we lost the one that we had, and I saw his sketches were incredible,
于是我坚持他来接手
so I insisted that he take over.
作品本来计划在来临的时装周展出
And we're supposed to show at Fashion Week,
但他突然打算把整个系列的作品作废
but now he wants to trash the entire collection, so...
天啊 我好像错过了很多事
Wow, I missed so much.
一切都在短时间内发生的
It all happened so fast.
或许事情发生得太快了
You know, maybe a little too fast.
或许我不应该把他逼得太紧
Maybe I shouldn't have pushed him to do it.
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Of course.
我逼过你吗 逼过你去争取米其林星级荣誉吗
Did I push you? For the Michelin star?
获得米其林星级荣誉是我的梦想
The Michelin star was my dream.
但你过得很痛苦
But you were miserable.
你跑了大半个地球 只为了逃避这项成就和...
And you ran halfway across the world to escape from it and...
怎么说呢
...I don't know,
可能也是为了逃避我
maybe from me.
艾米丽 我只能说你一直是我的精神支柱
Emily, all I can tell you is that you supported me.
你相信我的实力
You had faith in me.
有时我都觉得自己不配
Probably more than I ever deserved.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
我觉得马切洛不是这么想的
I just don't think that's how Marcello feels.
他非常生气 我觉得好像是我不对
He's so upset, and I feel like it's my fault.
虽然...
Although...
也可能跟那场官司有关
...maybe that could be because of the lawsuit.
他妈要起诉他 那是他最大的压力来源
'Cause on top of everything, his mom's suing him.
太惨了
That's terrible.
他的生意伙伴尼古...
His business partner, Nico--
也就是敏迪的男朋友 还记得他吗
Oh, Mindy's boyfriend, you remember him?
那个亿万富翁 - 如今已经不是了
The billionaire? - Well, no, not anymore.
说来话长
It's a really long story.
我已经忘记巴黎有多“精彩”了
You know what, I forgot how dramatic Paris can get.
这家餐厅太美了
This restaurant is so gorgeous.
我们应该在这里办美好时代派对才对
We should have had our Belle Époque party here.
这是新艺术风格吧
It's art nouveau, right?
怎么说呢 应该是吧
You know what? I believe it is.
瞧你已经变成有文化底蕴的巴黎人了
Look at you, you're such a cultured Parisian now.
有段时间 你连自己在哪一层楼都不清楚
There was a time where you didn't even know which floor you were on.
天啊 还记得 那曾经是我最大的烦恼吗
Oh, God, remember when that was my biggest problem?
我觉得那是我的美好时代
I feel like that was my Belle Époque.
一切都是新的 令人充满期待
Everything was so new and exciting.
如梦如幻
Like a fantasy.
如今 一切都...
Now it all just feels
很辛苦
so difficult.
也很真实
And real.
我们总是美化过去
We tend to romanticize the past.
以前也过得挺辛苦的
Things were pretty hard back then too.
你对工作感到迷惘茫然
You didn't know what you were doing at work.
跟有对象的男人接吻
You were kissing people that had girlfriends.
我怎么知道他们有对象呢
Which I didn't know.
话说他们也回应了我的吻啊
And they were kissing back, by the way.
没错 但还有其他事
Very true, but not only that,
那些秘密和协议
there were... secrets and pacts
还有冒充的米其林评审员
and fake Michelin inspectors.
以及美好的回忆 就像...
And also good memories like
在屋顶做♥爱♥
sex on the roof.
瞧是谁在美化过去啊
Now who's romanticizing the past?
你知道吗
You know,
离开巴黎登上游艇时 我以为最美好的日子已经过去了
when I left for the yacht, I thought my best days were behind me.
但如今我对未来充满期待
But now I'm excited for the future.
不管命运把我带到什么地方 我...
Wherever it brings me. I...
我觉得你也应该顺其自然
I think you should be too.
♪ 没想到我会有这种感觉 ♪
Never knew I could feel like this
♪ 这片天空我仿佛从未见过 ♪
Like I've never seen the sky before
♪ 我想融化在你的吻里 ♪
I wanna vanish inside your kiss
♪ 每一天 我越来越爱你 ♪
Every day, I love you more and more
♪ 倾听我心 ♪
Listen to my heart
♪ 听见它在唱歌♥吗 ♪
Can you hear it sing?
♪ 叫我为你付出一切 ♪
Telling me to give you everything
♪ 季节更迭 ♪
Seasons may change
♪ 冬去春来 ♪
Winter to spring
谢谢你抽空来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
很高兴见到你
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表