剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
再躺一下吧
Mmm. Come back to bed.
我上班已经迟到了
I'm already late for work.
都快十点了
It's almost 10:00.
我是你的老板
You're working for me.
没有迟到这回事
There's no such thing as late.
再多待几个小时吧
A couple more hours.
然后就是午餐时间啦
Then it will be time for lunch.
然后
And then…
我们就好好休息
今天是我第一天经营罗马的办事处
It's my first day running the Rome office.
我还得和你妈一起准备开会呢
And I still have to prepare for the meeting with your mother.
好吧 我送你去公♥司♥ 先让我换好衣服
Okay, I'll take you. Just let me get dressed.
不用 你继续睡 下午见
No, you stay in bed. I'll see you this afternoon.
你怎么去上班
How will you get there?
我已经是罗马人了
I'm Roman now.
坐公交车
I take the bus.
你确定吗
You're really sure about that?
确定
Yeah.
♪ Body, body Baby, move your body, body… ♪
你在这里开了办公室 现在又要离开了 怎么回事
You open an office here, now you leave. Why?
我也想留下来 但是巴黎的业务还是得顾好
Oh, I would love to stay, but I have a business in Paris to run.
我必须现实点
I have to be realistic.
去他妈的现实 什么更重要
Fuck realistic. What's more important?
事业还是自己想过的生活
Business or living the life you want to live?
我更希望事业和生活兼得
No, I prefer to have both.
丈夫在巴黎 情人在罗马
A husband in Paris and a lover in Rome.
你离开是为了他
So you're leaving for him?
不是 我要回去工作
No, I'm going back for work.
罗马只有一个客户 不足以让我停留
One account in Rome isn't enough to keep me here.
那就再待久一点 争取更多业务
So stay longer and build a real business here.
你也知道自己喜欢这里
You know you love it here.
自私地说 我也希望你留下来
And selfishly, I love you here too.
我知道 但我需要再多找几个意大利客户才行
Yeah, but I need to find some new Italian clients to justify it,
而且不能拖延
and quickly.
天啊
Oh my God.
怎么了
What?
这是预兆 巴瓦萨曾经是我们在巴黎的客户
Well, that's a sign. It's Bavazza. They used to be our client in Paris.
等等 既然他们曾在巴黎跟我们合作 或许也能让他们在这里跟我们签约
Wait, if they worked with us in Paris, maybe we can sign them here too.
喂 卢克
Hello, Luc?
我问你 你和巴瓦萨的比安卡的交情如何
Tell me, how's your relationship with Bianca at Bavazza?
她只是普通朋友 没别的
She's just a friend. Nothing more.
真的
I swear.
跟她保持联♥系♥ 打开行李箱
Well, keep her close and unpack your bags.
我们会在罗马多待一阵子 - 没问题
We're staying in Rome for a while. -Of course.
我马上从机场回去
I'm just coming back from the airport right now.
司机 可以麻烦你 马上送我回去罗马吗
Driver, can you take me back to Rome immediately?
只是普通朋友
A friend.
什么 我没…
What? I don't…
你干吗 我可买♥♥不起啊
Um… what are you doing? I can't afford that.
这件衬衫是用来纪念我的
This shirt is to remember me by.
这是送你的
And this is for you.
下次回来罗马见我时记得船上
When you come back to see me in Rome.
(希薇来电)
喂 希薇
早上好
Oh! Buongiorno!
嗨
Ciao.
你好 - 你好
And ni hao. -Ni hao to you too.
上海怎么样
Ah. How's Shanghai?
有句话说“故乡是回不去的地方”
Well, you know the saying, "You can't go home again"?
其实回得去 难就难在离开
Well, you can. It's leaving that's the hard part.
糟糕 怎么说
Oh no, what does that mean?
《中国流行歌♥星》给了我一纸合同
They offered me a contract on Popstar.
天啊 太棒了
Oh my God, that's amazing.
我拒绝了
I turned it down.
我宁愿在现实中批判他人 也不想在电视上这样做
I'd rather be judging people in real life than on TV.
况且 我的生活在巴黎
Plus, my life is in Paris,
所以我决定回去巴黎
so that's where I'm headed.
罗马怎么样
How's Rome? -Oh!
我要在这个车站下车
Uh, I gotta go. This is my stop.
后会有期
Arrivederci.
你的丝巾
Your scarf!
我的丝巾
My scarf!
谢谢
《艾米丽在巴黎》
《艾米丽在罗马》
(格拉托事务所)
♪ Run, run Run back to when you took the turn ♪
♪ Run back to when you fell for her ♪
♪ I'll always be around, my love ♪
♪ My love ♪
♪ So I say run, run Run lighter when you read her name ♪
♪ Run off the fever hearted way ♪
♪ You know I'll be around, my love ♪
♪ My love, so I said ♪
好的
艾米丽
Emily.
希薇
Sylvie!
拿走你的高跟鞋 把手♥机♥放在一旁
Get your heels off that desk and put your phone away.
我们有的忙了
We got work to do.
早餐时 我突然顿悟
I had an epiphany at breakfast.
我心想 既然要在罗马开办工作室
I thought, if we're gonna open an office in Rome,
就应该让意大利人见识我们的厉害
let's really show the Italians how it's done.
除了穆拉托里公♥司♥ 我们还需要更多客户
We need more than just Muratori.
只要专心工作 几周后 我们就能打好基础
If we all focus, in a few weeks' time, we can build a real base here.
先从巴瓦萨开始吧 卢克
Starting with Bavazza. Luc?
你和比安卡谈得如何
Hmm? -How are things going with Bianca?
说真的 这女人不容易应付
Honestly, she's not the easiest woman.
她的脾气非常暴躁
She has a very tempestuous nature.
我是指业务
I'm referring to the business.
对了 她绝对会把业务交给我
Oh yeah, she certainly gives me the business.
一定的
That's for sure.
巴黎和罗马 好好干 - 我会的
Paris and Rome, make it happen. -I will.
朱利恩 你在罗马逗留期间 肯定建立了不少人脉吧
Julien, you must still have some contacts from your time in Rome?
是啊 其实 我最近一直跟杜嘉班纳打交道
Yes. Actually, I have been cultivating a relationship with Dolce & Gabbana.
好样的
Bravo.
我最爱杜嘉班纳了
I love Dolce.
艾米丽 你和穆托拉里公♥司♥那边还顺利吗
And, Emily, how are things with Muratori?
我今天约了安东尼娅 - 好极了
I have a meeting with Antonia today. -Great.
会议结束后 能私下谈谈吗
Uh, can we just have a word after this?
速战速决 没时间闲聊
Yes, a quick one. We don't have time for idle chit-chat.
罗马充满商机
We have an opportunity here.
穆托拉里公♥司♥颇具威信 能为我们带来更多商机
Muratori's respected. It can open doors to more business
证明法国公♥司♥ 也能打败其他意大利同行
and prove a French firm can beat the Italians at their own game.
足球领域除外
Except in football.
打岔一下
如果我们都留在这里
If we are all here,
那巴黎那边谁管
who's in Paris?
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
他们将在罗马通过视讯跟你们开会
They'll be meeting you on Zoom from Rome.
罗马
Rome?
安托万 你好
Bonjour, Antoine.
你在罗马干吗
What are you doing in Rome?
我在这里经营新的办事处
I'm kick-starting a new office here.
真希望你也能好好经营这个品牌
I wish you would have kick-started this.
嘿宝贝简直是一场灾难
Hey, Bébé is a disaster.
可能是宝宝本来就自带香味
Apparently, babies already smell good enough.
但尿布一满就破功了
Not with a full diaper.
说句公道话 你给我们的预算并不多
Well, in fairness, you didn't give us much of a budget to work with.
希薇 我的工厂里 有一大堆宝宝不想要的香水
Sylvie, I have a factory full of fragrance that no baby wants,
而你在罗马
and you're in Rome.
我很不满意
I'm not happy.
不如我们在法国创造一个新的节日
What if we created a new holiday in France?
宝宝节
Baby's Day.
就像母亲节和父亲节
It's like Mother's Day and Father's Day.
我们大可…
We could--
宝宝节这点子不错
You know, Baby's Day is not a bad idea.
他马上就气消了
He'll be okay.
对啊 他只是有点慌
Yeah, he's just a little rattled.
进来吧
我约了安东尼娅和马切洛一起吃午餐
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表