剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
这是新建的尖顶
And with a new spire,
跟建筑师欧仁·维奥莱·勒·迪克 在19世纪设计的尖顶
identical to the one designed by architect Eugène Viollet-le-Duc
一模一样
in the 19th century,
这座拥有八百年历史的标志性大教堂
the iconic 800-year-old cathedral
浴火重生
has triumphantly risen from the ashes
获得了第二次机会
and been given a second chance.
马上跟我来 请进去吧
Now, follow me. Please go inside.
《艾米丽在巴黎》
(奢侈品的未来)
穆拉托里是受到 小众高端客户支持的品牌
Well, Muratori were revered by a small, very exclusive clientele,
但是 事实上
but, um, behind the scenes,
他们是面临危机的品牌
they were a brand… in crisis,
差点就从市场上消失
on the verge of disappearing from the market.
他们需要新的视野和想法 所以他们找上了格拉托事务所
They needed fresh eyes, new ideas. That's why they came to Agence Grateau.
于是你们为他们提供了新的收入来源
And you provided them a new revenue stream
帮助他们进军香水市场
by expanding into the fragrance space.
没错 但这并不是我一个人的功劳
Yes, but I can't take all the credit for that.
是某个人极力推动这个项目
One person in particular drove that,
安托万·兰伯特
Antoine Lambert.
拉芙家族为穆拉托里打造的香水 是个贯彻始终的合作项目
Maison Lavaux's scent for Muratori was a collaboration from start to finish.
从“嘿 宝贝”开始
Starting with Hey, Bébé. -Shh.
恭喜你成功带领 如此尊贵的品牌迈向未来
Congratulations on shepherding such a venerable company into the future.
过奖了
Oh, thank you.
不容易啊
It wasn't easy.
我们成功是因为
We succeeded because
我相信营销的未来是创新求变
I believe the future of marketing is reinvention,
同时坚持自己的核心价值
while never losing your core values.
这句话非常适合作为结尾
That's a perfect note to end on.
马上进行开放提问环节
We'll now open the floor to questions.
那位坐在后面的先生
You, sir, in the back.
但你真的成功了吗
But did you really succeed?
是马切洛 - 什么
It's Marcello. -What?
你还在跟穆拉托里合作吗
Are you still working for Muratori?
目前没有
Not at the moment,
但我们的策略不仅达到所有目标 也超出预期
but our strategy more than delivered on all of our objectives.
事实上 穆拉托里天堂刚获提名为
In fact, Muratori Paradiso was just nominated
菲菲奖最佳香水
for a Fragrance Foundation Award.
所以按照我的标准 我们算成功了
So, by my standards, we were quite successful.
请代我向你母亲问好
And please send your mother my regards.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
你干吗
What are you doing?
好的 那位很积极的女孩
Yes, the eager girl there.
嗨 非常感谢
Oh. Yes. Hi. Thank you so much. Um…
其实我想对马切洛·穆拉托里发问
Um, actually, my question is for Marcello Muratori.
天啊
Oh my God.
你认为客户和营销公♥司♥之间 有没有必要开诚布公地沟通
Don't you think it's important to have open and honest communication between a client and their marketing firm?
当然有必要
Of course.
营销方案的成败仰赖于沟通
Communication is critical for a successful campaign.
但如果营销公♥司♥拒回客户的短♥信♥ 那就意味着…
But when a marketing firm doesn't reply to the client's texts and--
营销活动结束了 - 那我就会投诉你们没有跟进
The campaign was over. -I take issue with your follow-through.
我不赞同你的处理方式 - 我们要把焦点转到台上了
I take issue with your issue. -I fear we may be devolving here.
不好意思
My apologies.
在场的人♥大♥都知道 我是马切洛·穆拉托里
As many of you know, I'm Marcello Muratori.
我想借此机会宣布
And I want to take this opportunity to announce
我已经离开家族企业了
that I've left my family's company.
什么
What?
艾米丽 坐下
Emily, sit down.
我知道外界指望我接管穆拉托里
I know people expected me to take over Muratori,
可惜穆拉托里不是时尚品牌
but it's not a fashion house
无意按照我对扩张的定义扩张营业
that intends to grow in the way I define growth.
所以奢侈品的未来是我的新创品牌
So, the future of luxury is my new brand,
马切洛·穆拉托里
Marcello Muratori.
谢谢
Grazie.
你好
Bonjour.
我喜欢你的座谈会
I loved your panel.
谢谢
Oh! Merci beaucoup.
罗棱·尚杜
Rolin Jeandrot,
顶峰水的总裁
CEO of Apogee Water.
就是银色水瓶的那个
Ah, oui, the one with the silver bottle?
正是
That's us.
你最近应该很少听到我们的消息 因为我们…
You probably haven't seen us around much lately because we are, um…
我们正面临危机
Well, we're having a bit of a crisis.
《世界报》报导 我们处在“水深火热”中
Le Monde called us "troubled water."
看来你们需要灭火
Sounds like you could use a bridge.
我很想听听你的建议
I would certainly be open to hearing your ideas.
我能叫秘书安排跟你一场会议吗
Um, can I have my office call to set up a meeting?
没问题 不如你直接联络我吧
Sure. Why don't you call me directly?
我们大可约在我的办公室 或是任何你方便的地方见面
We could meet in my office or anywhere convenient for you.
你的座谈会简直就是大♥师♥班
Your panel was a masterclass.
淡定自若 字字珠玑
So poised, so articulate.
差点就被你的前男友搞砸了
No thanks to your ex-boyfriend.
他是来踩场的
That was an ambush.
没错 但你们俩火花十足啊
True, but the heat between you two was off the charts.
简直就像营销前戏
It was like marketing foreplay.
不是什么前戏
There was no foreplay.
这些意大利人…
These Italians…
老爱刷存在感
"Look at me, look at me, look at me."
卢克 - 干吗
Luc! -What?
他看起来更高大威猛了
He looks stronger, taller.
他只是被家族拖累了
That umbilical cord must have been dragging him down.
走吧
Come on.
你绝对不会相信我今天遇到了谁
You will not believe who I saw today.
马切洛
Marcello? -Oh.
你竟然会通灵 你怎么…
Okay, psychic. How did you--
尼古拉斯跟我说的 今晚我们会相聚吃晚饭
Nico just told me he's in town,
and the three of us are going to dinner tonight.
我还在想该怎么告诉你呢
I was trying to figure out how I was gonna break the news to you.
他们是朋友 他既然人在巴黎 一起吃饭是正常的
Yeah, well, I guess they're friends, so it makes sense that they'd catch up while he's here.
我只是觉得…
It just… it just feels so--
怪怪的
Weird?
非常奇怪
Très weird.
那他看起来怎样
So… how did he look?
很精神
Good.
他总是看起来神采飞扬
He always looks good. -Uh-huh.
你们俩有交流吗
And did you two talk? -Not really.
没有
你想跟他聊聊吗 - 聊什么
Did you want to talk to him? -About what, okay?
发生了那些事 该道歉的是他
He needs to apologize to me after everything that happened.
那你就一起吃晚饭吧 顺便理清这场误会
Then why don't you come to dinner and clear up this little misunderstanding?
不要 我才不去呢 休想
No. No, no, no. I am not crashing. Absolutely not.
那要我传话吗
Then can I pass on a message
还是要我点醒他
or… poke him with my fork?
谢了
Thanks.
但如果马切洛想找我说话 他有我的联络号♥码
But if Marcello wants to talk to me, he has my number.
好吧 你就点醒他一下吧
Okay, maybe just a little poke.
丫头 放心吧
I got you, girl.
我不会捅破那层纱的
I won't break the skin.
你终于到了
You made it!
怎么可以不来呢
Of course!
希望你还喜欢喝夏布利
Hopefully you still drink Chablis.
喝
Drink it? She practically bathes in it.
她用来泡澡都没问题
对吧 亲爱的
Don't you, darling?
希薇 很高兴见到你
Sylvie, it's good to see you.
你真好看
You look beautiful.
你去端出开胃小菜吧
Go and circulate the canapes.
很高兴你来了
I'm so happy you made it.
我也是
Me too.
我不清楚你和洛朗是不是还在一起
I wasn't sure if Laurent was joining you, are you still together?
我们分分合合的 有点… - 复杂
We are. And aren't. It's- -Complicated.
你们俩兜兜转转 什么时候才要下车啊
When are you two going to finally step off that carousel?
我们就爱这种相处方式
The carnival suits us.
恕我直言 我觉得是你离不开他
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表