剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, we are finally talking about it.
自你踏进巴黎办事处那一刻起
From the moment you walked into the office in Paris,
我就意识到你穿着一层保护色
I noticed you had a wall up.
不是 卢克 我… - 不要紧的
No, Luc, I-- -No.
能怪你吗
Who could blame you?
一个年轻女子来到异乡工作
I mean, a young woman in a foreign land, in a foreign office.
但跟你相处久了以后
But as time went on,
我发现问题没那么简单
I saw it was more than that.
精心设计的网络形象
The very curated online presence,
大胆的服饰模糊外界对你内在的关注
the bold outfits stealing focus from what's underneath.
也许你受过情伤
Maybe you've been hurt in the past.
卢克 我的“性事”非常顺利 好吗
Luc, I don't have a problem with intimacy, okay?
我只是处理意舒漫的项目触礁了
I have a problem with Intimissimi the brand.
那就是我误会了
I misunderstood.
没错
Yeah.
有可能被他说中了吗
Or maybe not.
不妨考虑我那《午夜守门人》的点子
I still have my Night Porter idea.
很好
Great.
再来一次
One more just like that.
不是 那个男孩的态度…
No, the boy's attitude…
他满脸挫败感
He seems defeated.
他应该表现出他们在嬉戏的样子
He should act like they're playing a game.
要继续拍吗 还是暂停
Keep rolling or cut?
暂停
Uh, cut.
暂停
Cut!
小男孩一开始很难过
The little boy is sad at first,
之后他才意识到他们在嬉闹
and then he realizes it's a game.
我认为一开始就要保持轻松的氛围
I think we should keep it light from the beginning.
我可以另拍一个轻松的版本 - 谢了
I can do a take where it starts playful. -Thank you.
没问题
Sure.
好的 再来一次
Okay, let's do it again.
重新开始 谢了
Okay, back to one. Thank you.
谢了
Grazie.
意大利女人总是姗姗来迟
Italian women, you're always late.
但我们值得等待
Yes, but we're always worth the wait.
不好意思 亲爱的
Ah! -Sorry, my sweet.
是送给我的吗
Is that for me?
是的
Yes.
太美了
It's gorgeous.
要不要去看看合不合身 就去你家吧
Should we go see how it fits? At your place.
我得赶回办公室
I have to be back at the office.
但今晚看完《尽情舞吧》后 我可以去找你
But I can come over tonight after Ballando, Ballando, Ballando.
不能去我家
We cannot go to my place.
我爸和我住在一起 他的呼吸机很吵
My father's staying with me now, and his breathing machine is very loud.
但我不介意去你住的酒店
But I can come to your hotel.
好吧 但你必须在11点前到 千万别迟到
Okay. But you have to be there before 11:00. Don't be late.
我绝对不会迟到的
I wouldn't dream of it.
你看
Look.
开心吗
Are you enjoying this?
还是渴望赶紧结束
Or are you anxious for it to be over?
我只是想知道 翁贝托在天之灵会怎么想
I just wonder what Umberto would think.
他会认为有点像好莱坞电影
This would all be a little Hollywood to him.
你一直都认同翁贝托的想法吗
Would you always agree with what Umberto thought?
很少
Almost never.
但有个人唱反调也挺好的
But it was nice to have someone to push back against.
如今公♥司♥的成败掌握在我手中
The success or failure of the company is all in my hands now.
责任重大 也感到有点孤单
It's a lot of responsibility and a little lonely.
我能理解那种感受
I know that feeling.
不如将广♥告♥片的结尾 改为有情人终成眷属
What if we ended the commercial on the idea of the couple together
而不是女主形单影只
rather than the woman alone?
这点子我喜欢
I like that.
很好
Brava.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
吉安卡洛
Giancarlo!
跟我策划的版本完全不同
It's totally different from what I'd planned.
我知道 但我认为这样更合适
Yeah, but I think it works better.
我问过安东尼娅了 她其实更喜欢这个版本
I spoke to Antonia. She actually prefers this version.
看来我别无选择了
So then I guess I don't have a choice.
依然是按照你的方向
No, it's still your vision.
结局改了就不是了
It's not if the ending's different.
没想到你这么在意这种事
I didn't realize you were so precious about this.
我以为导演只有我一个
I didn't realize we were directing by committee.
我们的目的是取悦客户 而这是客户想要的版本
Giancarlo, we're here to please the client. And that's what the client wants.
我倒认为是你想要的版本
I think it's what you want.
你总是为所欲为
And you always do what you want.
对吧
Isn't that right?
吉安卡洛 够了
Giancarlo, basta.
你就像那些小演员似的
You're behaving like one of the children on set.
要我叫他们来掌镜吗
Do you want me to ask one of them to direct instead?
我有个更好的做法
I have a better idea.
托马索 从现在起 她才是导演
Tommaso, she's directing this now.
吉安卡洛
Giancarlo!
被抛下的感觉不好受 对吧
Doesn't feel great to be left, does it?
天啊 你看
Oh my God, look!
她看起来就像冠军
She looks like she's already won.
可不是嘛
I know.
这个女孩以前会严重怯场
And this is the girl who had debilitating stage fright.
登台前 她得来一发才能冷静下来
She used to have to get one before performing to calm down.
来一发 - 你懂的
Get one? -You know.
性高♥潮♥
Orgasm.
“来一发”是这个意思
Is that what you say?
应该吧
Maybe.
(我快紧张死了 我需要你的小手指 越快越好)
怎么了
What is it?
我们座位上见
I'm just going to meet you in the seats.
好吧
Okay.
我紧张时就会流汗 导致服饰移位
When I get nervous, I sweat and then things scoot around.
所以麻烦你再我的屁♥股♥上喷胶水
So I just need you to spray my butt with glue.
好在你只是叫我帮忙喷胶水
Honestly, I'm relieved that's all you're asking.
谢了
Oh, thank you.
我一定会出糗的 - 你可以的
I'm gonna make a fool out of myself. -You're gonna be great.
不行啦
I don't think so.
最后有个大飞跃的动作 我只有一次成功过
There's a big leap at the end, and I've only gotten it right one time.
你记得那次怎么做到吗
You remember what you did that one time?
记得啊
Yes. Yes, I do.
照着做就对了 - 好吧
Well, then just do that. -Oh. Right.
没错
Yeah. Yeah. Uh, yeah.
对 我…很好
Yes, I-- That's good.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
还是别深呼吸吧
Okay, maybe don't breathe.
往深处喷
Really get in there.
卢克说我的性事有问题
Luc said I had intimacy issues.
真希望他能看到这个画面
If only he could see me now.
对象是我绝对没有问题
Well, you definitely don't have intimacy issues with me.
你是说对象换成别人就有问题吗
What, you think I have intimacy issues with other people?
我觉得你需要别人稍微鼓励 才愿意敞开心扉
Well, I just think you need to be pushed slightly to open up.
如果有人找你聊心事
If someone were to share something personal with you,
我觉得你也应该 跟对方分享自己的心事
then I think you'd share something personal about yourself.
对 没错 但我没做到啊
Yeah, exactly. But I didn't do that.
马切洛跟我提起他妈的事
Marcello opened up to me about his mom,
但我却把话题转移到工作上
but then I sort of pivoted to work.
这样没毛病啊
Oh, that's fine.
你觉得没毛病
You really think that's fine?
不是 但改天再讨论 好吗
No, I don't, but can we talk about this another time?
我必须跳过一个男人的头顶 启动核心肌群 踮起脚尖
I have to leap over a man's head, engage my core, point my toes,
他用拇指戳我的膀胱时 我还得忍♥住尿意
then try not to pee when his thumbs jab into my bladder.
所以脑筋已经动不了了
So it's hard for me to think about anything else now.
知道了
Copy.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
快去
Go, go, go.
♪ I will never let you, I will never… ♪
今晚还是省略跳跃的动作 我腰痛 别跳
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表