剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
你们俩喜欢坐快艇吗
Do either of you like speedboats?
我看起来像喜欢坐快艇的人吗
Do I look like I would?
我最喜欢坐船了
I love boats.
我就住在船上
I live on one.
看得出来
That feels right.
小珍能给我们弄一艘快艇
Oh! Jane can get us a speedboat.
要收费的
For a fee.
话说 我的办公室在哪里
So, where's my office?
你现在在这里工作吗
You're… working here now?
没错 小珍是我们公♥司♥的顾问
Yes, Jane is consulting for us.
高级品牌公♥关♥
Senior Executive of Brand Relationships.
我说到做到
And as promised,
我已经帮你们安排了 跟芬迪的营销主管见面
I have landed you a meeting with the head of marketing at Fendi.
太棒了
That's incredible.
要收费的 - 我们要跟芬迪高层见面 好厉害
For a fee. -We're meeting with Fendi? That's huge!
谁说你有份的
Who said anything about you?
跟芬迪的营销主管见面 少不了办公室主任吧
You can't meet Fendi's head of marketing without the head of your office.
你是办公室主任
You're the head of the office?
还在试用期
That's still under consideration.
谢了 亲爱的
Grazie, tesoro.
你没必要纠结于头衔
You shouldn't get hung up on titles.
感谢您的教诲 王妃
Thank you for the advice, Princess.
是你让我管理这个办公室 怎么变卦了
You asked me to run this office. What changed?
当时我们只有一个客户
That's when we only had one account.
如今我想在这里打造更巩固的事业
Now I'm trying to build something more substantial here.
那位高级品牌公♥关♥是怎么回事
And Senior Executive of Brand Relationships?
还在试用期
That's under consideration.
想办法好好跟小珍合作
Find a way to work with Jane.
这边的办事处要成功
If the office is gonna succeed,
就需要有人脉的人 而不是空有粉丝的人
we need people with connections, not just followers.
喝完开胃酒后 接下来就是开胃菜
So, after an aperitivo, next was antipasti.
对 然后就吃意大利面
Sì. Then primi, the pasta course.
我吃太多黑胡椒奶酪意大利面了 几乎吃不下第二道菜
I overdid it on the cacio e pepe. I barely had room for secundi.
还要吃第二道菜
Seconds?
不了 第二道菜是指主菜
No, that's the main course. -Oh!
每道菜都很好吃
Everything was so delicious.
我和那些西葫芦花一样塞得满满的
I'm as stuffed as those zucchini flowers. Oh!
所以我们要散散步 消化一下
That's why we take a passeggiata, a stroll to walk off dinner.
更好的做法是跳跳舞 消耗热量
Or even better, we dance it off.
瞧瞧你 工作日晚间边喝酒边跳舞
Look at you, drinking and dancing on a work night.
罗马的艾米丽最开心了
Rome Emily is the best.
可不是嘛
I know.
马切洛遇到熟人了
Looks like Marcello found a friend.
我去打个招呼 - 好的
Uh, I'll go say hi. -Okay.
艾米丽 这是露西娅
Uh, Emily, this is Lucia. Lucia, Emily.
露西娅 这是艾米丽
你好 - 你好
Ciao. -Ciao.
马切洛
Marcello!
我去去就回来
Oh! I'll be right back.
你是美国人
So, you're American?
马切洛还是第一次跟美国人交往呢
Marcello's never dated one before.
凡事都是第一次吧
Oh. Well, there's a first time for everything, I guess.
他好温柔啊
He's so sweet.
只是劝你别太…
Just don't get too…
我不晓得英语怎么说
I don't know how you say it in English.
黏人
Attached?
对啊 我们就是这么说的
Yeah. Yeah, that's how we say it.
晚上好
Buonasera. Buonasera.
晚上好
Buonasera.
你还好吧
You okay?
你好像又变回巴黎的艾米丽了
You seem like Paris Emily again.
可不是嘛
I do, don't I?
见到他的前女友让我回想起以前
Meeting his ex just brought up old feelings.
想起加百列
About Gabriel?
想起卡蜜尔总是阴魂不散 就像被困在地狱边境的幽灵
And how Camille was always hovering around like a ghost trapped in limbo?
对啊 我知道这样很蠢
Yeah, I know, it's dumb.
不会 才不会呢
No. No, it's not.
那段时期你过得非常不容易
That was a really tough time for you.
但跟前任保持友谊关系不是错 这种关系并不复杂
But people can be friends with their exes and it's not complicated.
就像你和阿尔菲
Like you and Alfie.
你们俩只是朋友 不是吗
You two are just friends, right?
对彼此已经没有感觉了 对吧
Like, there are no feelings there anymore, right?
当然没有啦 你说得对 有道理
No. Yeah, no, there's not. You're right. Good point.
是啊
Yeah.
话说 我今天将会…
So, I have a meeting…
…跟其中一个最喜爱的品牌开会
…with one of my favorite brands today.
不会吧 芬迪
No! Fendi?
真希望我奶奶能看到这一刻
Oh! If Grandma could see me now.
不会吧 你奶奶也归西了吗
Oh no. Is Gran a ghost too?
什么 不是 她住在布拉夫湖
What? No, she lives in Lake Bluff. -Oh.
我还是不敢相信她把这个包送给我 她好喜欢这个包
I still can't believe she gave this to me. She loved it so much.
你从来没在白天拿出来给我看过 太美了
You've never let me see it in daylight. It's stunning.
在皮革保养蜜蜡干掉前 不准接触到天然油脂
No natural oils until the beeswax leather conditioner dries.
好吧
Okay.
没想到你会把它带来罗马
I'm surprised you brought it to Rome.
难道留在巴黎让你保管吗
What, and leave it with you in Paris?
天晓得你会在我不在期间动什么念头
Who knows what you'd get up to while I was away.
别忘了待会儿 有巴瓦萨活动的彩排行程
Oh, don't forget we have your rehearsal for Bavazza later.
好的 到时见
Cool, cool, I'll meet you there.
还有一件事
And, Em,
别去挖掘马切洛的过去
about Marcello, don't open The X Files.
真♥相♥在你心里
The truth is not out there.
我是芬迪的铁粉
Wow, I am such a Fendi fan.
他们即将庆祝成立一百周年
They're celebrating their 100th anniversary this year,
我们能帮助引领他们进入新时代
so we could help usher them into a new era.
芬迪不需要我们的帮助
Fendi doesn't need our help.
这次见面是为了留下好印象
This meeting is about making a good impression.
也就是意大利人常说的“留下好感”
What the Italians call fare bella figura.
你觉得这方面我不行吗 - 我有几个建议
You don't think I'm making a good impression? -I have a few notes.
“留下好感”不仅要靠衣着打扮
Fare bella figura isn't just about what you wear,
还要靠举止仪态
it's how you hold yourself, conduct yourself.
我觉得艾米丽的好感系女生
I think Emily has a very bella figura.
谢了 卢克
Well, thank you, Luc.
非常亮眼
Molto bella.
让我来说话就行了
Just let me do the talking, huh?
为了纪念我们创立一百周年
To commemorate our centennial,
我们将在世界各大城市举办活动
we will be holding events in major cities across the world,
从罗马开始 在巴黎结束
starting in Rome and ending in Paris.
每一站
And at each stop,
我们都会推出 以该城市为灵感的法棍包
we will be releasing a new baguette bag inspired by the city.
走秀路演
A runway road show.
没错
Esattamente.
既然格拉托事务所 已经罗马和巴黎站稳脚跟
Well, since Agence Grateau has a foothold in Rome and Paris,
自然可以在两地发挥专业所长
we are well-suited to share our expertise in both cities.
很好
Good to know.
我没有为难你们的意思
Not to put you on the spot,
只是既然你们来自巴黎
but since you're Parisians,
我很想知道你们 对新款的巴黎法棍包设计有什么想法
I'm open to hearing your ideas for the new Paris baguette design.
千万别提埃菲尔铁塔 拜托
Nothing to do with the Eiffel Tower, vi prego.
不如设计一款 像真正♥法♥棍面包的包包
Why not a baguette designed to look like an actual French baguette?
向最初的灵感致敬
A playful nod to its original inspiration.
甚至会散发出法棍面包的香气
It could even smell like a baguette.
你们真幽默
Very amusing.
但这是我们品牌的周年纪念 高级感略嫌不够
Maybe not couture enough for our anniversary.
打岔一下
Excuse me.
那是什么
What is that?
我就知道你会喜欢
Oh, I thought you'd like it.
这是1997年款的原版包包 我奶奶送的
It's an original 1997 release from my grandmother.
介意我看一下吗 - 没问题
May I? Of course.
不好意思 亲爱的 这是赝品
I'm sorry, my dear, but this is a fake.
不是 不会的
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表