剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Obviously not.
今晚我们会去他最喜爱的餐厅 - 天啊 他会在那边求婚
Mm... he's taking me to his favorite restaurant tonight. Oh my God! That's where he's proposing.
丫头 你要被求婚了 千万别点沙拉
It is absolutely happening, girl. Ooh, don't order a salad.
你可希望他跪下时 看到你齿缝里的生菜碎
You don't want him down on one knee looking up at lettuce between your teeth.
好想知道他怎么求婚
I wonder how he's going to do it.
请服务员唱歌♥吗
Using singing waiters?
还是请弦乐四重奏乐队 - 别说了 搞得我好紧张
String quartets? - Stop, you're making me nervous.
我知道了 把戒指放在香槟杯里
I know, in a champagne glass.
优雅求婚 符合他的个性
Classy, like him.
别暴饮暴食 - 我从来不会这样
Don't guzzle. - I never guzzle.
好吧 是我才会这样
Oh right, that's me.
晚上好
Buonasera.
我是马切洛·穆拉托里
Marcello Muratori. - Sì.
谢谢
Grazie.
艾米丽 我一直在想
So, Emily, I've been thinking...
如果那天没到梅杰夫登山 我就不可能遇见你
What if I hadn't been on that mountain in Megève the day I met you?
如果没去巴黎参加马球活动 我们就不会重逢
What if I didn't go to Paris for the polo where we reconnected?
我的人生会截然不同
My life would be completely different.
我也是
Mine too.
很庆幸我从没学过滑雪
I'm really happy I never learned how to ski.
你让我相信自己
You make me believe in myself.
你对我的看法是独一无二的
You see me like no one else does.
你把我看成一个有创意的人
Someone creative.
无论时装秀的结果如何 我觉得自己已经成功了
No matter what happens with the show, I already feel like a success.
我没点甜点 - 是我点的
Oh, I don't remember ordering dessert. - I did.
是提拉米苏 这是他们的招牌 他们家的“萨瓦亚迪”是自己做的
It's tiramisu. It's their specialty. They make the savoiardi themselves.
萨瓦亚迪
Savoiardi?
意大利语中 是指手指饼干
It's Italian for... "ladyfingers."
你先尝尝吧
You first, please.
好的
Okay.
很好吃吧
Delicious, right?
是的
Yes. Yes.
继续吃 挖到底 那边才是最好吃的
Keep going. Dig down to the bottom. That's the best bit.
里面有个惊喜 - 好的
There's a surprise in there. - Okay. Okay.
我找到了东西
I found something.
你找到了
You found it.
是啊
Yeah.
是...
It's a...
一块饼干
It's a cookie.
威尼斯巧克力是最好吃的
Venetian chocolate is the best.
很好吃
It's delicious.
他没向你求婚
He didn't propose?
说真的 我松了一口气
Honestly, I'm relieved.
我并不期待在提拉米苏碗底 找到求婚戒指
I'm not a "bottom of the tiramisu bowl engagement ring" kind of girl.
对啊 这种往事 不适合你这辈子挂在口上
Yeah, you couldn't tell that story for the rest of your life.
他会向你求婚的
It'll happen.
他一定是想等到 今天的时装秀结束后才行动
I'm sure he's waiting until after today's show.
除非他打算现在求婚 嗨
Unless he's about to do it right now. Hi!
抱歉打扰了 - 不会
Sorry to interrupt. - Yeah. No.
场地出了点状况 - 什么状况
There's a problem at the venue. - What is it?
我们得亲自去看看 总之不是好事
Something we have to see, but it's not good.
好的 走吧 - 走吧
Uh, okay, let's go. - Let's go.
再见 - 再见
Ooh... - Bye. - Bye.
需要我帮忙的话 就联络我
Here if you need me.
这--
Wha--
这是怎么回事
What happened here?
昨晚都没下雨
It didn't even rain last night.
水是从下面上来的 不是从天而降的
No, it came up, not down.
这是“涨水”现象
It's the aqua alta.
涨潮是满月引起的一种自然现象
High water is a natural phenomenon caused by the full moon.
好吧 能不能把水抽走呢
Okay, can we just aqua alta it out of here?
使用抽水机什么的
Like, use a wet vac or something?
不行 水抽走后 马上又会涌进来
No good. The water will rise as fast as we can get rid of it.
毕竟这整座城市都在往下沉
The city's sinking, after all.
难怪这个地方没人预订 卢克
That's why the venue was available, Luc.
可不是嘛 威尼斯就像个没良心的情人
Yeah, Venezia's a cruel mistress.
我想尽办法在找新的场地
I've been trying to find a replacement venue.
达涅利酒店订满了 总督宫也是
Hotel Danieli's booked. So is Palazzo Ducale.
麦丝玛拉这次也在总督宫办秀
Max Mara's using Doge's Palace, again.
贪得无厌的王八蛋
Greedy bastards.
但即使找到新的场地
But even if we found a new location,
要怎么及时把整个秀搬过去 要怎么把宾客转移过去
I mean, how would we move the whole show there in time and redirect all the guests?
附近有一座教堂 但他们拒绝了
There's a church next door, but they're not interested.
谢了 帕丁顿熊
Thanks for checking, Paddington Bear. - Ah...
威尼斯人都这么穿 不像你们 我才不想弄坏我的鞋履
All the locals wear them. I'm not ruining my shoes like all of you.
我得去查看那些服装
I need to check the clothes.
有些话我不想说 只是这场秀可能要取消了
I don't wanna be the one to make this call, but we might have to cancel.
不行 不能取消 马切洛会崩溃的
No. No, no, no, we can't cancel. Marcello will be devastated.
我更担心希薇
I'm more worried about Sylvie.
她从罗马赶来
She's gonna come from Rome,
有人要背锅了 卢克 就你先死吧
and heads will roll, starting with yours, Luc.
为什么是我
Why me?
场地是你订的
You booked the venue!
服装都没弄湿
Clothes are dry,
问题是要怎么 在水深15公分的地方办秀
but how are we going to do the show in six inches of water?
模特儿们要在哪里走秀
Where will the models walk?
宾客们要坐在哪里
Where will guests sit?
大家都会被弄湿的
Everyone is going to be wet.
这场时装秀绝对不能“沉没”
This show is not sinking.
只能在这里举办
It's happening right here.
我们只需要再想办法
So we just... We just need to rethink and,
你们懂的
you know,
就效仿当地人的做法吧
do what the locals do.
快行动啊
Now!
不用
No, no, no.
好的 多买♥♥几双
Yeah. More.
够了吗 - 够了
Enough? - Yeah.
好的 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
感谢你们来捧场
Thanks for coming.
一会儿需要穿上 你坐在前排的飞溅区
Oh, you're gonna need them. You're in the front row. Splash zone.
来了 这下死定了
Incoming. We are so dead.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
这边就交给你了
Can you take over here? - Mm-hm.
由于涨水问题 我们只好随机应变
Um, we needed to improvise a little because of the aqua alta.
天啊
Oh my God.
水在一夜之间涌上来
Bubbled up overnight.
我的船屋也出过这种状况 只是水是从马桶涌上来
Similar thing happened on my houseboat, but to the toilet.
太意外了
Did not see it coming.
我说得很清楚 这场时装秀不能失败
I was very clear that this fashion show needs to be a success.
如果在水下举♥行♥ 怎么可能会成功呢
How will it be a success if it's underwater?
我们有个应急计划
We have a contingency plan.
穿橡胶靴吗
Rubber boots?
那也是应急计划的一部分
Those are part of the contingency plan, yes.
那你们对马切洛的母亲 有没有准备什么应急计划
What's your contingency plan for Marcello's mother?
天啊
Oh my God.
安东尼娅怎么来了
What is Antonia doing here?
看来涨水不是我们最大的麻烦
I don't think the water is our biggest problem.
马切洛呢 - 躲起来了
Where's Marcello? - Hiding.
闭嘴 这场秀一定会很精彩
Stop. This is gonna be great.
女士们 先生们 时装秀即将开始
Ladies and Gentlemen, the show is about to begin.
♪ I'm singin' in the rain ♪
♪ Just singin' in the rain ♪
♪ What a glorious feelin' ♪
♪ I'm happy again ♪
♪ I'm laughin' at clouds-- ♪
♪ I'm singin' in the rain ♪
♪ Just singin' in the rain ♪
♪ What a glorious feelin' ♪
♪ I'm happy again ♪
等等 她干吗
Wait, what is she doing?
妈妈
Mamma.
太棒了 亲爱的
Bravo, my darling. Bravo.
你喜欢吗
You liked it?
非常喜欢
I loved it!
太美了
It was beautiful.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表