剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
I'm going to meet Antonia and Marcello for lunch.
很好 期待我们有实质上的成果
Wonderful. Looking forward to being part of things when we have something concrete to present.
好的
Right.
还有一件事 这不是我的办公室吗
And also, wasn't this supposed to be my office?
艾米丽 别拘泥于等级观念
Let's not get hung up on hierarchy, Emily.
我不在时 你大可用那张凳子
You're welcome to use that stool when I'm gone.
既然我们共享办公室 我希望你别在这里抽烟
Since we're sharing, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't smoke in here.
也别在办公室范围内抽烟
Or anywhere in the office, for that matter.
这么多规矩啊
So many rules.
既然你坚持的话 好吧
Mm. If you insist.
我说真的
I really do.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Ciao.
我还以为你妈也在
Oh, I thought your mother was joining us.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我带你去见她
I'm taking you to her. Hmm?
我的车就停在那条街上 - 好的
My car is right down the street. -Okay.
话说你有别的鞋吗
By the way, do you have any other shoes?
穿去见你♥妈♥的♥鞋吗 没有 这双应该没问题
To meet your mother in? No, these will be fine.
就依你的
Mm. As you wish.
他们看起来很幸福
They look really happy.
对啊
They are.
远离所爱之人 对自己会有更深层的了解
You know. You can learn a lot about yourself by being away from the person you love.
有时候 放手是更好的选择
Sometimes it's better to know when to let go.
爱情是顽固的执着
Love is patient.
缘分天注定 是你的跑不掉
If you're meant to be together, you will.
怎么说呢 我总觉得她已经放下了
I don't know. I have the impression she's moved on.
她需要有自己的生活
She needs to live some life.
去冒险
Take some risks.
也许你也应该放下了
And maybe you do too.
我觉得来这里是个愚蠢的决定
I think it was a stupid idea to come here.
我带你去吃午餐 如果饭后你还是感到难受就告诉我
Let me know if you feel that way after I take you to lunch.
我在附近找到一家很棒的小餐厅
I found the most amazing trattoria nearby.
只提供素食 没有荤食
No meat - but the freshest vegetables you ever tasted.
走吧
Let's go.
我有个重要的问题想问你
So, I have an important question to ask you.
希望你能好好回答
I hope you answer correctly.
我尽力吧
I will do my best.
你爱吃松露吗
Do you like truffles?
我只尝过一次
I've only tried them once. -Mm-hm.
跟加百列一起
With Gabriel.
加百列啊
Ah, Gabriel.
对啊 我的前男友
Yeah, my… my ex. -Ah.
然后呢
And?
好吃
Amazing. -Hm.
我是指松露
The truffles.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
因为我们要去索利塔诺 吃一顿丰盛的松露晚餐啦
Because we are going to have a big truffle dinner in Solitano.
晚餐
Uh, dinner?
不是说好吃午餐的吗
I thought we were having lunch.
采集松露需要耐心
The truffles take time.
见你妈也需要耐心
Like getting a meeting with your mother.
她放我鸽子两次了
She's canceled on me twice.
看来你已经开始意识到 一件我出生以来就知道的事
I guess you're beginning to realize something I've known my entire life.
她不好搞
She's not easy.
应付不好搞的女人是我的专长
Difficult women are my specialty.
当初机会出现时 我们就应该把公♥司♥卖♥♥给JVMA集团
Well, we should have sold to JVMA when we had the chance.
我很好奇你的营销魔法
I'm curious what this magic marketing bullet of yours is
能怎么解决所有问题
that will come in and fix things.
这个嘛…
Well-- Um…
我还没想到
Yeah, I don't-- I don't have it yet. -Ah.
但你最好相信我的实力
But don't bet against me.
只要能和你一起在罗马生活
As long as I get to spend time with you in Rome,
我就心满意足了
I'm happy.
天啊
Wow.
这里不是索利塔诺
This is not Solitano.
谁说我们要去索利塔诺的
Who said we were going to Solitano?
去吃松露晚餐 不是吗
For the truffle dinner?
但是享用松露前
But before we eat the truffles,
我们要去采集松露
we have to hunt for the truffles.
艾米丽 你好
Emily! Buongiorno! -Ah!
你好 安东尼娅
Buongiorno, Antonia!
嗨
Hi.
这两位是我姐 莉薇娅和弗朗塞丝卡
And these are my sisters, Livia and Francesca.
哦 - 嗨
Oh! -Hi!
你好
Ciao!
幸会
It's so nice to meet you.
我们经常听说你的事
We've heard so much about you.
你真漂亮 - 还好啦
So beautiful. -Yeah.
你就穿这种鞋吗
Ah. Are those your shoes?
是啊 我刚才完全不知道今天的行程
Oh, yeah, I wasn't totally informed of the plans.
马切洛 可怜的丫头 这双鞋是走秀穿的
Oh, Marcello, the poor girl. Those shoes are for the runway.
不会 不要紧的
Oh, no, it's okay, I'll be fine.
我也很期待去采集松露
And I'm so excited to be truffle hunting.
我还以为你们会用猪
But I thought that you used pigs.
不是 猪好几年前就不用了
No, they stopped using pigs years ago.
对啊 猪的攻击性太强 不知道什么时候该停歇
Yeah, they're too aggressive and didn't know when to stop.
这可不是好事
Well, that's not very good.
话虽如此 我好喜欢狗狗
Anyway, I love dogs.
它们也爱我
And they love me!
好啦 出发吧 - 走吧
Ah, well, let's go!
你应该早点提醒我
Could've warned me.
我还以为你喜欢惊喜 - 我真的不喜欢惊喜
I thought you liked surprises. -I really don't.
你们看
好厉害 - 好样的 小宝贝
Bravo! -Bravo, amore!
乖 瞧这多漂亮啊
乖
Ooh! Good boy!
天啊 你们看我找到了什么
Oh my God, guys, look what I found!
你们看
Ha! Look.
这不是松露
That's not a truffle.
而是鬼笔
That's a stinkhorn.
是什么 - 鬼笔看起来像松露 其实不是
A what? It looks like a truffle, but it's not.
为什么叫做…
Well, why do they call it a…
好吧 这些松露够用来做晚餐了
It's okay. I have enough for dinner.
她想毒害我们吗
Does she want to poison us?
走吧 鬼笔
Come on, stinkhorn.
最好别给我取这个外号♥ - 好吧
That name better not stick. -Okay.
艾米丽 你漂亮的鞋子坏了
Emily, your beautiful shoes are ruined.
只为了找个鬼笔
All to find a stinkhorn.
马切洛 你到底怎么想的
Marcello, what were you thinking?
换做是我 一定会给你买♥♥双靴子
I would have brought you boots.
明天我带你去逛街 顺便买♥♥双新鞋
I'll take you shopping tomorrow for another pair.
不要紧的
It's fine.
我去厨房♥看你妈需不需要帮忙
I'll go see if your mom needs any help in the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
艾米丽好可爱 只是你对她了解多少
Emily is pretty, but what do you know about her?
她到底图什么 - 为什么偏要跟美国妞交往
What does she really want? -Why do you want to date an American girl?
她只是图我们的钱
She's just taking our money.
我们信不过她
We don't trust her.
够了
Enough!
她是好女孩
She's a wonderful girl.
你们只需要多了解她
You just need to get to know her.
我能帮忙什么吗
Can I, uh, do anything to help? -Oh!
除了搅拌外 该做的都做好了
Nothing left to do now but stir.
好香啊
It smells delicious.
安东尼娅 能跟你谈谈我想到的几个创意吗
Antonia, can I talk to you about a few ideas that I have?
我在做意式烩饭 不适合聊这话题
Not while I'm making risotto.
好吧
No problem.
吃晚餐时再谈
I'll talk to you at dinner.
我们家吃晚餐时不谈生意
Uh, we don't discuss business at dinner.
改天吧
Another time.
放轻松 好好享受
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表