剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我好想整天都躺在床上哟
I want to stay in bed all day.
不管你说什么我都喜欢
Whatever you said, I liked it.
翻译过来 意思是“睡觉的人抓不到鱼”
It translates to, "The one who sleeps catches no fish."
真舍不得你走 但我喜欢看你离开的身影
Well, I hate to see you go, but I like to watch you leave.
翻译过来 意思是“我喜欢你的屁♥股♥”
That translates to, "I like your butt."
天啊
Oh my God! -Oh! Oh! Oh!
天啊 敏迪睡在沙发上
Oh God, Mindy's on the couch.
是的
Yeah.
敏迪 你可以留下的
You don't have to go, Min.
没关系 不要紧的
No, it's all good.
《尽情舞吧》节目组安排我入住 一家不错的酒店 不住白不住
Ballando offered to put me up in a nice hotel, so why not?
难道你不想和好闺蜜在一起吗
To spend time with your best friend?
我可不想打扰好闺蜜享受性生活
A best friend who I don't want to keep cock-blocking.
马切洛今早就像在用他老二把我赶走
Marcello was basically shooing me away with his dick this morning.
他那玩意确实有点失控 - 够了
It does have a mind of its own. -Okay.
他们安排你入住哪家酒店 - 拉米涅瓦东方快车酒店
So, what hotel are they putting you in? -Uh, the Orient Express La Minerva.
不错嘛
Oh! Nice.
阿尔菲好像也住在那边 你应该给他发个短♥信♥
Oh! I think, um, Alfie's staying there. You should text him.
不必了 我需要为节目勤练舞蹈 而且明天就要上场
No, no, no. I've got so much choreo to learn for the show, and it's tomorrow.
艾米丽 我竟然答应加入这档节目
Emily, I can't believe I agreed to do this.
真是不好意思 敏迪
Sorry again, Mindy.
不要紧的 老二
Oh, no big D.
我是指老兄
As in "deal."
不要紧的 老兄
No big deal.
你的老二没问题 你…
Your D was perfect. You…
我看我还是先走吧
You know what? I'm going to go.
(修道院酒店)
CONVENT HOTEL
嗨 塞莱斯蒂诺修女
Hello, Sister Celestino!
昨晚睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
嗨 薇薇安修女 你好吗
Hello, Sister Vivianna, how's it going?
祝你有个愉快的一天
Have a good day!
儿子 够吃吗
Do you have enough, my son?
够吃 谢了 艾丝妲修女
Oh, yes. Grazie, Sister Esta.
万事无忧
All good.
嗨
Hi. Uh, buongiorno.
你好
介意我们坐在这里吗
Do you mind if we, uh, sit?
好啊 完全不介意 请坐
Oh, yeah. No, not at all. Please.
都说他会说英语了
I told you he'd speak English.
嗨 我叫大卫 这是我太太凯蒂
Hi, I'm David. This is my wife, Katie. -Oh.
幸会 我叫卢克 你们是美国人
Nice to meet you. I'm Luc. Americans?
来自俄亥俄州 这是我们第一次来欧洲
Ohioans. Our first time to Europe.
这里的住宿也太便宜了吧
Can you believe how cheap this place is?
唯一的缺点是11点宵禁和共用浴室
Aside from the 11 o'clock curfew and the shared bathrooms,
其他方面跟任何酒店一样好
it's as good as any hotel.
可不是嘛 所以我才住在这里啊
Esattamente. That's why I'm here.
克里斯蒂娜修女 做的意式菠菜烘蛋简直…
And Sister Cristina's frittata is…
听说这里的鸡蛋有圣灵护庇
I heard the eggs are blessed.
叫“圣蛋” 对吧
Eggs benedictine, huh?
广♥告♥片的开端是…
The commercial starts
一位美丽的女人单独坐在电影院里
on a beautiful woman sitting alone in a movie theater.
灯光熄灭后
When the lights go down,
身边多了个男人
she's joined by a man.
他把手放在她的膝盖上
He puts his hand on her knee,
他们显然是认识的
and it's clear they know each other.
银幕上播放的影片 是一连串快速剪辑的画面
The movie playing on the screen will be a series of quick cuts.
第一幕是一对小男孩和小女孩 在索利塔诺穿梭来去 互相追逐
First of a little boy and a little girl chasing each other through Solitano.
之后小女孩和小男孩迈入青春时期
Then it's the little girl and the little boy as teenagers,
互撩 眉目传情
flirting, stealing glances.
画面回到电影院里
And back in the movie theater,
男人的手开始移到女人的大腿上
the man's hand begins to move to the woman's thigh.
银幕上 我们看到那对少男少女走过村庄
On the screen, we see the teenagers walking through the village,
手一直在对方身上游走
unable to keep their hands off each other.
最后 他们互相献出了初吻
Eventually, they're sharing their first kiss.
画面再次回到电影院里
We cut back to the theater,
那位美丽的女人
and it's just the beautiful woman
单独看着影片
watching the film alone,
对着回忆露出微笑
smiling at the memories.
那是不是只是幻想
Or was it just a fantasy?
太美了
It's so good.
感觉就像意大利经典旧片 犹如《天堂电影院》里的情节
It feels classically Italian, almost like Cinema Paradiso.
没错
That's true.
《天堂电影院》 是我最喜欢的电影之一
Cinema Paradiso is one of my favorite films.
翁贝托也是
Umberto's too.
他最爱看电影了 所以才建了电影院
He loved movies. That's why we had the theater built.
或许这款香水 可以取名叫“穆拉托里天堂”
Then, maybe we could call the fragrance Muratori Paradiso.
穆拉托里天堂
Muratori Paradiso.
这名字我喜欢 - 我也喜欢
I like that. -I like it too.
如果目的是把我们品牌推给全球客户
But if the goal is for the brand to appeal to a global audience,
那广♥告♥片应该更趋向国际化
then maybe the commercial should be more cosmopolitan.
我建议在罗马 米兰或纽约拍摄
Maybe we shoot it in Rome or Milan or even New York.
行吗 - 不行
No? -No.
感觉完全不合适
It doesn't feel right at all.
我们确实有必要确保
Well, we… Mm. We do want to make sure
广♥告♥片能让全球各地的人产生共鸣
that the commercial is something people from all over can connect with.
这也是你们请我来的原因
That's why you hired me.
放心吧 成品一定会很美的
Don't worry, it's gonna be beautiful.
我知道你们在热恋中
I know how smitten you are,
但我们要讨好的对象是安东尼娅 不是马切洛
but Antonia's the one we have to please, not Marcello.
我想要两边都讨好
I'm trying to please both.
讨好一边就行了
Well, just the one will do.
别拖后腿 艾米丽
Don't be a liability, Emily.
♪ It's been here for a while ♪
《艾米丽在巴黎》
♪ Knowing soon it will be time to go ♪
《艾米丽在罗马》
再来一遍
Again?
再来一遍
Again!
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我看到此为止吧
You know what? Let's call it.
重新开始
From the beginning.
好吧
Okay.
旋转
Spin.
伸手
And out.
伸手
Your hand.
三 二
Three, two,
一
one.
不好意思 - 天啊
Oh! I'm so sorry. -Oh, Christ.
我的膝盖很尖啊
I know, my knees are really sharp.
吉安娜 麻烦你过来一下啦
Gianna! Please, come over here!
我的舞伴就跟一台冰箱一样 她是新手
I'm trying to dance with a refrigerator! She's a beginner!
好吧
Okay.
嗨 我是敏迪 - 嗨
Hi, I'm Mindy. -Ciao.
对 她是“冰箱姐”敏迪 她不知道怎么被抬起来
Yes, Mindy the refrigerator, who can't get the lift.
被抬到头顶上 - 是的
Overhead? -Yes.
连一年级舞蹈系学生都做得到
A first year dance student could get it.
她是抖音歌♥手嘛
She's a TikTok singer.
我知道
I'm aware.
看好
Look.
很简单吧
Easy!
厉害 很简单 我懂什么意思
Cool, facile. I know what that means.
来 再来一遍
Come on. Again.
来 我帮你吧
Come on, I'll help you.
我不会说意大利语 我说过你可以碰我吗
Oh, I don't speak Italian. Oh. I guess I consent.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
手臂
Arm.
然后… - 下去
And… -Down.
太低了 天啊 好吧
That's low. Jeez, okay.
这手…
This hand…
或许我们换个结尾吧
Maybe we can think of another end of the dance.
或许我们可以来个深鞠躬
Yeah, maybe… Maybe we do like a deep bow.
再来一遍
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表