剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
恕我们让你们觉得 我们要求多多却不堪一击
And I'm sorry if that makes us sound demanding and fragile.
那句话其实是赞美 - 没错
Well, I meant that as a compliment. -Yeah.
等你们愿意跟我们面对面开会再谈吧
Let's pick this up once you can set a meeting in person.
越快越好 再见
The sooner the better. Ciao.
不行
No. Can I see it from the top?
好的
Of course.
好
Okay.
慢动作 我们没有做到
Slow motion. We didn't do it.
不行 还是算了
把这一段放在另一段之前
好的
Okay.
不行啦 真是的 你听不懂吗 你到底知不知道自己在干吗
你比大导演华穆拉更难搞
You're more difficult than Lina Wertmüller.
起码人家是鬼才
But at least she was a genius.
准备好了吗
Ready?
时间到
It's time.
你看起来就像初生婴儿
Ooh! Wow, you look like a newborn.
你是指我变年轻了 还是指我就像沾满了胎盘
Oh! Meaning young? Or like I'm covered in placenta?
后者
Yes.
恶心
Yuck.
好吧 要睡觉了吗
Okay, should we call it a night?
好吧
Yeah, probably.
谢谢你陪我搞这场睡衣派对 我好想你哟
Thank you for the slumber party. I've missed you.
我也好想你哟
I missed you too.
大型活动在即 我就知道你需要好好放松
I figured you needed a distraction before the big event tomorrow.
不是的 一切都准备就绪了 我很期待
No, it's all set. I'm excited.
真的 这场活动成功的话
Yeah, I mean, if this campaign is successful,
希薇很可能就会 让我单独经营罗马分行了
Sylvie might finally let me run the Rome office alone for good.
你打算永远把我单独留在巴黎吗
You're really going to abandon me in Paris forever?
我只是…巴黎总是对人意见多多
I just…Paris always seems so judgmental.
我老觉得自己像个冒牌货 但是 罗马给人的感觉不一样
I always felt like an impostor. But… Rome… feels different.
明天有一场大型活动
I mean, we have this huge event tomorrow,
而我却一派轻松
and I'm like… so chill.
真的 希薇整天紧张兮兮
And Sylvie's been spiraling all day,
通常我都会受到影响
and that usually would have made me spiral,
但是 这都不是我能控制的事
but, you know, it's all out of my control.
所以我只好…
And so I'm just…
放松
Chill… -Oh!
你在罗马过得非常自在
Rome looks so good on you.
我相信明天一定会非常精彩的
And I know tomorrow is going to be amazing.
我好期待哟
I can't wait to see it. -Mm!
到时现场会有几个意大利帅哥 等着你撩
And there's gonna be quite a few cute Italians for you to flirt with.
我都要回去了 所以没打算找对象
Oh, well, I'm going home, so I'm not really looking.
别这样嘛 去找个人约会吧
Come on, get back out there.
你都要离开了 玩玩不算犯法 不是吗
What's wrong with a little fling before you skip town?
应该不算吧
Nothing, I guess.
入乡随俗 不是吗
Okay, well, when in Rome, right?
好了
Okay.
请问是广受赞誉的导演 希薇·格拉托吗
Is this the acclaimed director Sylvie Grateau?
真好笑
Oh, that's very funny.
谢谢你愿意接我的电♥话♥
Uh, thank you for taking my call.
语气变好了
Deference.
这倒是头一遭
That's new.
广♥告♥片的进展如何
How's the film coming along?
非常顺利
It's… It's going really well.
你拍了不少好看的画面
You shot some beautiful footage.
你真应该过来看一下
You really should come and take a look at it.
我看你就不用说谎了
I'll save you the trouble of lying.
过去一小时内 你的剪辑师一直给我发短♥信♥
Your editor has been texting me for the past hour
说她从没见过这么烂的作品
that it's one of the worst things she's ever seen.
人家可是见过世面的
And she's seen some shit.
好吧 我承认
Okay, I'll admit, um…
剪辑比我想象中还要难
it's been more difficult than I expected.
如今你才意识到你有多么需要我
And now that you realize how much you need me,
要我去救你吗
you want me to rescue you?
不用 我打给你是想通知你 以后再也不需要你的服务了
No, I was just calling to let you know that your services are no longer required.
等你三更半夜意识到自己搞砸后 可别打给我
At midnight, when you realize how fucked you are, don't call me.
好啦 我不会再找你了
Okay, I won't call you again for anything.
(修道院酒店)
稍等
One minute!
记得穿上袍子
Remember your robe!
早上好 师姐
Good morning, Sister!
昨晚睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
有人来找你
You have a visitor.
玛丽安
Marianne!
请系好浴袍
Please tie your bathrobe.
别让我再重复
I don't want to say it again.
玛丽安
Marianne! Ah!
真没想到啊
What a surprise!
师姐 能麻烦你把门关上吗
Sister, please, can you close the door?
不行 门必须开着
No, it stays open.
为什么
Why?
没什么好担心的
You have nothing to fear.
尤其是在圣母面前
Especially in front of the Madonna.
圣母不用负责为你洗床单
The Madonna doesn't have to clean your sheets.
门不能关
It stays open.
玛丽安 见到你太开心了
Marianne, it's so good to see you.
你怎么知道我在这里
Ah! How did you find me here?
简单啊 我追踪你的位置
Easy. I tracked your location.
我在电♥信♥公♥司♥上班 你的位置都瞒不过我
I work for the phone company. I always know where you are.
也对啦
Of course.
好浪漫啊
How romantic.
跟你开玩笑的
I'm joking. -Ah!
我打去你办公室要地址 想给你寄去爱心包裹
I called your office for your address to send you a care package.
但后来我决定亲自前来
But I decided to come myself
你已经有一周没来看我
since you haven't visited
电♥话♥也没打来
or called in weeks.
我知道 但我最近很忙 你懂的
I know, but I've been very, very busy, you know.
罗马办事处挺不容易的
The Rome office has been quite challenging.
所以我才没去找你
That's the reason why.
所以我就来请你吃饭啦
Which is why I came to treat you. -Ah.
这座城市到处都是米其林星级餐厅
The city is filled with Michelin star restaurants.
这些餐厅都很贵 再说你已经失去折扣资格了 玛丽安
Oh, they are so expensive, huh? And you lost your discount, Marianne.
我在巴黎的假身份已经被识破了
My cover may have been burned in Paris,
但我在意大利的米其林餐厅界 还是个大明星
but I'm still a Michelin star in Italy.
今天下午能请你吃顿饭吗
Can I take you out to lunch today?
今天吗 - 是的
To… Yeah, today? -Yeah.
去…
To-- You mean… Oh. Um…
求之不得
I would love to.
但我今天必须出席穆拉托里的活动
But today we have, uh, the event with Muratori.
整天都需要工作
I'll be working all day.
那就明天吧 - 好的
Tomorrow then. -Yeah.
我等了好久才见到你 多等一天算什么
I've been waiting to see you for so long, what's another day?
好极了
Mm! -Perfect.
艾米丽
Emily!
嗨 美女 - 嗨
Ciao, bella! -Hi!
我是艾丽卡·弗兰杜尔 幸会 - 幸会
Erica Flandure, good to see you. -You too!
这是卢卡和克什米尔 记得吧
And Luca and Kashmir, I'm sure you remember.
记得 你竟然把克什米尔 带来克什米尔山羊之乡
Yes. Oh, you brought Kashmir to the home of cashmere!
当然 他最爱穆拉托里了
Of course. He loves Muratori.
那是他最爱的品牌
It's his favorite.
感谢你前来捧场 这是你们的礼袋
Oh, well, thank you so much for coming. Here are your gift bags.
只需要发一则贴文 不用做直播 限发动态或影片
We just need one post. No lives, no stories, no videos.
没问题
Done and done.
回头见
Bye!
你的用户资料显示 你通常选择花香 对吧
Based on your profile, you typically choose florals, n'est-ce pas?
我想让你试试这款性感一点的香气
I'd like you to try something a little bit more sensual.
靠过来 听我分享王室秘密
Come in close for a royal secret.
皮肤要闪闪发光 才能驾驭这身造型
This look flops if the skin doesn't pop.
所以我才饮用隽永胶原蛋白
That's why I use Collagen Forever,
这款神奇的饮用胶原蛋白补充剂
the amazing drinkable collagen supplement
能刺♥激♥身体不断地制♥造♥胶原蛋白
that activates your body to produce collagen forever.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表