剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Do you know Cooper? He came to my housewarming party.
我爱那个爱唱歌♥的库珀
I love Cooper the singing waiter.
*I'll take Manhattan*
* I'll take Manhattan *
*The Bronx and Staten Island, too!*
* The Bronx and Staten Island, too! *
你真的跟我一样喜欢这些吗?
Do you really like all these things as much as I do?
我怎么知道你不是在
How do I know you're not being...
克♥林♥顿♥式表演?(暗示在用魅力演技吸引人)
Clintonian?
亚历真材实料
Alec is the real deal.
若不是 我不会站在这
I wouldn't be here if he wasn't.
我能证明
And I can prove it.
你看 这是亚历站在《狮子王》招牌前(在时代广场外)
Here's Alec in front of the Lion King marquee
穿四套不同的衣服
in four different outfits.
这是他在嘻哈导览巴士上
Here's him on the hip-hop tour bus.
这是上个月早午餐时 库珀对他献唱
And here he is getting serenaded by Cooper at brunch last month.
天 要是所有事都能这么容易证明就好了
Gosh, I wish it was always this easy to prove things.
给你个忠告?凡事留纪录
You want some free advice? Always keep a record.
黛洛费几乎被
Delores Feinn was wined and dined
纽约所有非营利机构奉为座上宾
by every nonprofit organization in New York.
但我一直在想她究竟值不值得这些心力
Though I always wondered if the juice was worth the squeeze.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
她从没捐过钱?
She never gave any money?
没! 一次都没 -连
No. Not once. - Not even
盖瑞也没有?-我很怀疑
to Gary? -I doubt it.
但大家都知道 她打算把一大笔遗产
But it was widely known she planned to leave Pidgeon
留给皮杰
a large sum in her will.
我在募款酒会看到盖瑞时才会那么意外
That's why I was so surprised to see Gary at my benefit.
几天前我们还小吵了一架
We had a little fight a few days before,
他说我在挖角她
where he accused me of trying to poach her.
你真的有吗?
Well, were you trying to poach her?
不是想 我确实做了
I wasn't trying. I did.
我开口要出版她的长诗还附评注
I made an offer to publish her epic poem with annotations,
她开口要以此交换修改遗嘱
and, in exchange, she offered to change her will.
可惜她在去会计师处签定前一周离世
Sadly, she passed a week before going to her accountant
一切无法落实
to seal the deal.
那你怎会杀黛洛?
So why would you kill Delores
你明明还要她多撑一周
when you needed her to stay alive a week longer?
正是如此 盖瑞
Exactly. - Did Gary
知道这事吗?行事低调
know about this? -Discretion
在我们这行很重要
is important in our business.
但我想他多少也算过
But, yeah, I'm sure he did the math.
那他应该气疯 亲爱的
That must've made him mad. - Honey,
这圈子人人都受不了
we're all mad.
艺文界现在四面楚歌♥
The arts are under attack.
书又卖♥♥不出去 前景整个暗到不行
Nobody buys books anymore.
谁看了都心灰意冷
Ooh, it all feels hopeless.
但盖瑞倒一点没垮掉
But Gary didn't seem hopeless.
上回我见他 他还在重新布置办公室
Last time I saw him, he was redecorating his office.
你说得没错
You know, you're right.
那晚在我的募款会 他心情好得很
He was in such a great mood the night of my benefit.
还标下去巴黎左岸的行程 开价一万二
He even bid $12K on a trip to the Left Bank in Paris.
而且还真让他标走了 那他哪来的钱?
And he won. -How did he afford that?
八成等着哪笔款项入账
He must have been expecting some money to come in.
我最近也去一场募款会
I went to a benefit, too,
无声拍卖♥♥都改成数字操作了
and the silent auction was all done digitally
大家都用手♥机♥出价
on people's phones.
你有全部出价的时间纪录吗?
Do you have time stamps for when all the bids were placed?
哎呀 你好啊
Why, hello!
听说你打算出国玩
Heard you were going on a trip.
但说真的
But how
艺文界都快被打趴了 你怎么买♥♥得起
are you buying such expensive luggage
这么贵的行李箱?
when the arts are under attack?
你跟踪我?
Are you following me?
汉纳跟我说你会来这里
Hannah told me where you'd be shopping.
她还真贴心 不过我又没买♥♥东西
How thoughtful of her. But, no, I'm not shopping.
只是随便逛逛 让脑子透口气
I'm just browsing to clear my head
空档还得申请一堆补助
in between applying for grants.
你找我什么事 艾尔斯贝斯?
How can I help you, Elsbeth?
想请你借我看一下你的手♥机♥
I was wondering if I could see your phone.
你跟警方说 线断掉后你有回拨黛洛
You told the police that you called Delores back
若真如此 那照理说
after the line went dead.
通话纪录里应该要看得到 对吧?
And if that's the case, then that would be
呃 这个嘛
on your call log, right? - Well,
恐怕只能请你听我一面之词
I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
除非你有搜查令?
Unless you have a warrant?
你看
See, um...
我就知道你会这么说
thought you'd say that.
所以我调了黛洛的通联纪录
Which is why I got Delores's phone records.
我不能信你那套
And I won't take your word for it
因为你根本没回拨她
because you didn't call her back.
我想那是因为你心知肚明她已经身亡
And I think that's because you knew she was dead.
我没回拨她
I didn't call her back
因为我在等她回我
because I was waiting for her to call me back.
她迟迟没打来 我就觉得不对劲
And when she didn't, I knew that something was wrong
我觉得稍微动点诗意手法
and I thought a little poetic license
或许能让警♥察♥加快脚步
would get the cops' attention a little faster.
你用心良苦
That's very considerate of you.
但弗雷说你在他的无声拍卖♥♥里标了
But Fred said that you bid on a luxurious Left Bank vacation
左岸豪华旅程
at his silent auction.
你居然跟弗雷聊过? -而依照拍卖♥♥的时间戳
You talked to Fred? -And according to
你下目标时间就在黛洛
the bidding time stamps, you did that minutes after
过世后几分钟
Delores's time of death.
大家都知道她在遗嘱里要留你一笔大的
Everyone knew she was leaving you something big in her will.
看起来你那晚很有把握,觉得钱快到手,
And it seemed like you were sure that payday was coming
才会出那种价
when you offered up that...
真是俗气
This is so vulgar.
我爱的是黛洛的艺术魂
I loved Delores for her artistic spirit.
那晚我想的不是她的钱,
I wasn't thinking about her money that night,
而是她的安危
just her well-being.
若你不介意,
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得回去忙了
I have to get back to work.
而且
And...
每次提起那场意外,
talking about this accident
我心里都不好受
is really upsetting.
我不太相信那真是意外
I am not so sure it was an accident.
黛洛根本没用她的氧气瓶
Delores didn't use her oxygen tank
她只是拿它去高级餐厅占最好的位子
except to get the best tables at nice restaurants.
你确定?
Are you sure?
她根本没续开药
She never refilled the prescription.
我们得查清楚是谁下的手
We have to find out who did this.
虽然要证明有人动过氧气瓶
Even though proving someone tampered with an oxygen tank
在黛洛孤身离世的情况下
when Delores died tragically alone
听起来确实很棘手
sounds... incredibly difficult.
困难 但不是没办法
Difficult but not impossible.
祝你好运 艾尔斯贝斯
Well, best of luck, Elsbeth.
真是场悲剧
What a tragedy.
幸好我还能倚靠我的社群
I'm just so thankful that I can lean on my community
在这种时候给我撑腰
in times like this.
是
Yes.
你们彼此看
You all seem so...
起来还真像情同手足
supportive of each other
一点也不尔虞我诈 更谈不上钩心斗角
and not cutthroat or competitive at all.
我会在黛洛的遗嘱宣读上见到你
maybe I'll see you at the reading of Delores's will.
这种宣读一向公开
They're always public.
一直以来只有我能
Up to this moment, I've been the only person
调阅黛洛的所有财务纪录
who's had access to all of Delores's financial records.
这段不会拖很久
This won't... take long.
「我 黛洛‧德鲁‧费
"I, Delores Drusilla Feinn,
心思清明
"being of sound mind,
在遗嘱中捐予一笔心意助《飞鸽印社》长久延续
"do bequeath something to help The Pidgeon Print survive
惠及后世」
for generations to come."
「我未刊行的诗稿」
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表