剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
小小避开关税 请用
Little tariff work-around. Please.
请自便 谢谢
Help yourself. -Thank you.
有口味菜单吗?
Is there a guide?
这是谁?
Who is this?
看 翻到裡面 好可爱
Look, here it is, on the inside. That's so cute.
这颗很漂亮
That one's pretty.
维特当时是在替你处理什麽危机?
What crisis was Mr. Wittman handling for you?
危机?不好意思
Crisis? Excuse me.
你一定要摸每样东西吗?
Must you touch everything?
抱歉 这是初版吗?是
Sorry, is this a first edition? -It is.
我希望你别乱摸
And for that reason, I'd rather you not touch it.
你如果请像维特这样的
If you hire an outside professional
处理危机专家介入 常是大事
like Anders Wittman to resolve a crisis, it must be serious.
拜託 你别装不知道
Okay. Don't act like you don't know.
环顾四周 像我这样的人都被妖魔化
Look around, man. Men like me are being vilified.
被妖魔化
Vilified.
被妖魔化?为什麽?
Vilified? For what?
我哪知道 可能因为成功
I don't know, for being successful,
因为肯拼 因为推动创新
for working hard, for fostering innovation.
不只我 整个科技界的创办人都一样
It's not just me, it's tech founders across the board.
喂
Hey.
大家不都爱成功故事吗?
Don't people love a success story?
理论上是 但看看社群平台
In theory, but look at social media.
科技创业者都被嘲弄 被取笑
Tech entrepreneurs are mocked and ridiculed.
没错 把那句记下来
That's right. Write that down.
他们或许笨拙
They may be socially awkward,
但我倒欣赏创新
but I, for one, appreciate innovation.
我可不想回到找旅行社订机票订饭店
I don't want to have to go back to hiring a travel agent
或为了洗衣找20枚
to book flights and hotels or search for 20 quarters
硬币的日子 -没错
to do a load of laundry. - Yeah.
一般来说我不太爱跟人打交道
You know, generally, I'm not a fan of humans,
但他嘛 我算能忍♥
but this one, this one I can tolerate.
做得好 谢谢
Good job. -Thank you.
但我得请各位离开
But I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我有重要行程要赶
I'm late for an important engagement.
不行
No.
你已经吃三个 抱歉
You've had three. -I'm sorry.
如果你们还想问维特在处理什麽
If you have any more questions about what Anders was doing,
那就去问他
you can ask him.
等你们找到人再说
When you find him.
救命
Help!
救命
Help me!
我相信安德没事 但你说你同事
I'm sure Anders is fine. -But you say your colleague
一直没回你电话
hasn't returned any of your calls.
处理危机时 有时得潜得很深
Well, sometimes we have to go deep
深到连天日都看不见
when managing a crisis.
「比如说」某位客户一醒来发现
"For example," if a client wakes up with...
床上有死人?
A dead hooker?
算是一个例子
For example.
我本想说宿醉 不过算了
I was gonna say "hangover," but okay.
圈外的人不能捲进来
You can't bring extraneous people
知情范围得守住
into the circle of knowledge.
一切收拾乾淨后才浮上水面
You surface when everything's cleaned up.
你说的「收拾乾淨」指?
And by "cleaned up," you mean...
你懂的 不懂
You know. - No.
我真的不懂
Actually, I don't.
有人可能对安德处理方式不满吗?
Is it possible someone could have had a problem
这行本来就树敌无数
with the way Mr. Wittman was cleaning things up?
他树过敌吗?
Did he make any enemies?
毁人名誉是我们护另一方的手段
This business is all about making enemies.
我们靠这种方式解决麻烦
We destroy reputations to protect others.
哇 我越听越觉得
Wow. I'm beginning to think
你们处理的不只是名誉
it goes beyond reputations to things like,
还包括 譬如灭证
I don't know, evidence of wrongdoing, "for example."
当然
Of course.
我们都在法律边界内运作
We stay within the bounds of the current law.
但谁知道未来法律会不会改变
I wonder if there'll be any future law.
安德很懂踩线
Anders knows how to straddle that.
无论怎样 他总能说上最后一句话
Whatever happens, that man always has the last word.
他是我们最强的之一 或者曾经是
He's one of our best. Or... at least he was.
怎麽 你觉得出事了?
Why, did something happen?
他最近老说想转跑道
He's been going on about a career pivot,
但我不知道他想改做什麽
although I don't know what he's gonna do instead.
我们哪有那閒工夫
It's not like any of us have time
去谈感情或顾家庭
for relationships or family.
也许他只是想换种过法
Maybe that's why he wanted a change.
克雷‧哈里知道安德
Did Craig Harris know that Anders
打算抽身这行吗?
wanted to leave the business?
我不觉得安德会把这种事跟客户讲
I doubt Anders told his clients that.
他们巴不得我们永远替他们擦屁♥股♥
They expect us to neutralize their messes forever.
那安德替你那位客户克雷‧哈里
Who was Mr. Wittman "neutralizing"
在「中和」谁? 抱歉
for your client Craig Harris? -I'm sorry.
这类讯息不能随便讲出去
I can't just disclose that kind of information
更不可能谁问就说
to anyone who asks.
又不是电信业那样随便查
Unlike the phone companies.
我们真正担心的 是他那隻狗
We find it concerning that his dog
被丢在家裡没人管
was left alone in his apartment.
没错 等等 小莉真的被独自
Yeah. - Wait. Tilly was alone
留在安德的公♥寓♥裡? 对
in Anders' apartment? - Yes.
安德不可能把小莉丢在家裡不管
Anders would never leave Tilly alone.
他昨天早上从苏黎世回来
He picked her up from the kennel
还特地去寄宿处把她接回家
when he returned from Zurich yesterday morning.
维特先生人在瑞士?
Mr. Wittman was in Switzerland?
对
Yes,
去办公务
for business.
这些是瑞士巧克力?
Are these Swiss chocolates?
艾尔斯贝斯别闹 没关係
Elsbeth, please. -No, it's okay.
安德出差回来都会带点小礼给我们
Anders always brings a little something back for us.
嚐一颗
Try one.
既然你明白事态的严重
Now that you understand the seriousness of the situation,
或许可以告诉我们维特先生
maybe you could tell us who Mr. Wittman
当时想让谁闭嘴
was trying to silence.
他突然情绪失控
...out of nowhere, he freaks out
把我扯进那个阴森又像世界末日的地窖
and pulls you into this creepy, apocalyptic dungeon.
你发完那段贴文后发生什麽事
What happened after you posted that?
安德‧维特逼我删掉
Anders Wittman demanded that I take it down.
我没照做 他立刻翻脸
And when I didn't, he went nuclear
把一堆恶意深度造假影像全丢网上
and posted all these nasty deepfakes of me online.
克雷·哈里显然担心
Craig Harris was obviously worried
这故事会牵连他公♥司♥
your story would damage his company.
但影片裡我根本没提到他
But she didn't mention him in the video.
不少留言看得出在努力拼线索
Several commenters were clearly working to figure it out.
我没揭他底 但总有一天他
I didn't rat him out. But one day he's gonna
会再去私讯别的女生
slide into some other woman's DMs,
她或许没我这麽精明
and she won't be as savvy as me,
最后可能命丧那个地窖
and she'll end up dead in that dungeon.
我说真的
I'm telling you.
我们去过他家
We've been to his home.
没看到任何像地窖的地方
We didn't see anything to indicate he had a dungeon.
因为藏起来了
That's because it's hidden.
你想想 跟这男人在他那栋大房♥子裡
Imagine being with this guy in his big house.
所有佣人他都开除
He's fired all the help,
整栋屋子只剩你们两个
so you're totally alone.
他为什麽把人都开除
Why did he fire all of his staff?
因为他偏执成性
Because he's a paranoid freak.
还全换成那些机器人之类的东西
He's replaced them with robots or whatever.
总之 我们正吃着一顿无聊到爆的晚餐
Anyway, we're in the middle of this lame dinner,
烟雾警报器突然开始叫
and the smoke alarm starts beeping.
换电池就好
It was obviously time to replace the batteries,
但克雷死活觉得有什麽社会主义者闯进来
but Craig was convinced that the socialists were breaking in.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表