剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
我们把他的照片寄给那里的经理
Yeah, we sent his photo to the manager there.
一位名叫路易莎·托雷斯的年轻女子认出他
A young woman named Luisa Torres recognized his face.
看起来她对他相当熟悉
Seems like she knew him pretty well.
约翰
Johnny.
我能说什么呢?
What can I say?
坏男人
Bad boy.
你们交往过?
You two had a relationship?
第一任
I was first.
之后还有50个吧
Then there were about 50 others.
这有引起麻烦吗?有
Did that cause any trouble? -Yeah.
有些女人已婚
Some of the women were married.
他树敌不少
He made a lot of enemies.
有人气到想杀他吗?
Any of them angry enough to kill?
多半有
Probably.
老实说 我还挺期待的
And I was rooting for it, to be honest.
约翰是该有人教训一下
Johnny needed to be spanked.
但他最后安然离岛
But he made it off the island alive.
为何离开?
Why did he leave?
他在电视上看到前妻演的节目
He saw some TV show with his old wife,
那个他老是抱怨的女人
who he'd bitched about nonstop.
之后他搭上游艇前往佛罗里达
After that, he hitched a ride on a pleasure boat to Florida.
他在直升机事故里有受伤吗?
Did Johnny have any injuries from the helicopter?
能活下来简直像奇迹
Seems like a miracle he even survived.
我不会说是奇迹
I wouldn't call it a miracle.
那你怎么看?
What would you call it?
嗨
Hi.
我是珊蒂·芬 拉奎尔的经纪人
I'm Sydney Finn, Raquel's agent.
有什么事需要我们帮忙?
How can we help you?
我们只是想问几个问题
We just have some questions.
请进
Come in.
你认识基德·霍斯吗?
Do you know Kidder Hawes?
他专接名人寡妇的案子
He handles famous widows, too.
不是所有经纪人都互通有无
Not all agents know each other.
认识 我知道那家伙
Yeah, I know Kidder.
我超讨厌他 你怎么认识的?
I hate that guy. How'd you meet him?
他那个客户去年圣诞节
His client was convicted of purposefully
把老公刺在驯鹿角上 结果被判刑
impaling her husband on a set of reindeer antlers last Christmas.
那案子是我们接的 是啊
That was our case. - Yeah.
我意思是 基德只是半吊子
I mean, Kidder's a hack,
那种案子根本洗不白
but there was no way to spin that one.
你打算怎么包装这件事?
How do you plan to spin this one?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
约翰被杀的新闻闹得满城风雨
Well, there's a lot of publicity around Johnny's murder.
这肯定改写了拉奎尔的故事
Certainly changes Raquel's story.
只会更吸睛
Only for the better.
拉奎尔因为同一个男人做了2次寡妇
Raquel has now been widowed twice by the same man.
史上头一遭 哇
It is unprecedented. -Wow.
当然情绪那关
There's also the personal feelings
还是得消化一下
to sort through, of course.
没错
Of course.
离斯塔滕岛可真远
Long way from Staten Island.
我们有些比较敏感的事
We have some sensitive things
得和德拉博夫人谈谈
to discuss with Mrs. Drabowski.
能让我们单独聊吗?
Could we meet with her alone?
想说什么就说吧
Anything you want to say to me,
锡德可以听
you can say in front of Syd.
我们之间没秘密
We don't have secrets.
要我们在外面等 还是?
Do you want us to wait for you to come out or...?
说吧 好
Just say it. - Okay.
约翰其实根本没搭上波多黎各
Um... it seems that Johnny never got on the helicopter
救援任务的直升机
for the rescue mission in Puerto Rico.
他在酒吧喝完最后一杯啤酒
He was nursing one last beer at the bar
错过了班机
and he was too late to make the flight.
他往直升机跑时扭到脚踝
But he did turn his ankle
痛得要命 也算受伤
while he was running to get on board,
严格说起来 他确实受伤过
and it hurt, so technically, he was injured.
拉奎尔 你听懂了吗?
Are you following us, Raquel?
直升机坠毁时
When the copter crashed,
大家都以为约翰也死了
everyone assumed that Johnny was dead, too.
他其实藏在雨林的秘密渡假村
He hid in a little resort in the rainforest,
冲浪 当酒保 还忙着
where he surfed, tended bar, and...
换各种女人陪伴左右
kept company with a variety of different women.
拉奎尔 你还好吗?
Raquel, are you okay in there?
我 我知道这讯息太爆♥炸♥
I-I know this is a lot.
我不相信这些
I don't believe any of it.
我的约翰忠心耿耿 绝不会背叛我
My Johnny was true-blue-- he would never betray me like that.
那件洋装简直完美
That dress is perfection.
可惜 我们有证据
Unfortunately, we have proof.
还有目击者
And witnesses.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我知道听到这些很难过
I know that was hard to hear.
如果你气愤 没人会怪你
No one would blame you if you were angry.
能告诉我们他被杀的那天早上你在哪里吗?
Mind telling us where you were the morning he was killed?
你想找不在场证明?
Are you looking for an alibi?
对我?
From me?
好 那天早上我在这里
Okay, I was here that morning,
在约翰的神龛前 为粉丝拍摄内容
at Johnny's shrine, making content for my fans.
而且我有证据
And I have proof.
嗨 泰丝
Hi, Tessie.
嘿 蓓绽 嗨 柔丝
Hey, Blossom. Hi, Rose.
最想念约翰的时候
When I'm missing my Johnny the most,
其实几乎每天都这样
which is really like every day,
我都确保他的神龛光亮如新
I make sure that his shrine is gleaming.
你看到小时间戳了吗?
Do you see that little time stamp?
看到了
Yes.
同一时间不可能在两个地方
No one can be in two places at one time.
对吧?
Right?
她的不在场证明看起来很可靠
Her alibi seems pretty solid.
是啊 她对约翰背叛似乎真的震惊
Yeah, and she did seem genuinely shocked by Johnny's betrayal.
对 比平常公开的表情
Yes, it did seem different
真实多了
than what she usually shows to the public.
感觉更贴切
It felt more real somehow.
但这有意义吗?
But why does it matter?
那个杀人动机是事后才产生的
That motive for murder came after the crime.
那之前她有动机吗?
What motive did she have before?
她确实偏爱苏荷区胜过斯塔滕岛
Well, she did prefer SoHo to Staten Island.
她可能比任何男人都爱她的粉丝
And she might love her followers more than any guy.
成瘾了
It's an addiction.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是 贴单口片段时
Well, I mean, when I post my standup clips,
每个「赞」都是我存在的证明
every "like" is like proof I exist.
没人点赞时 就像在黑暗房♥间里
And when they bomb, it's like I'm screaming into a void,
对着虚空尖叫
in a dark room with no windows.
抱歉
Sorry.
喔 说太多了
Ooh, TMI.
不 没关系 因为这正好
No, no, 'cause that right there
可能是拉奎尔的杀人动机之一
could be a part of Raquel's motive.
杀人?
To kill?
是时候放宽视角
Think it's time to widen the iris,
看看被甩的丈夫们可能跟踪约翰
see what jilted husbands might've followed Johnny
回到纽约
back to New York.
5点到
05:00
收工
End of tour.
哇 总是来得这么快
Wow. It's always so sudden.
是啊 得兼顾工作跟生活嘛
Yeah, work life balance is important.
你们等下要干嘛?
So, what are you guys doing?
要不要去吃点东西?
Do you want to grab a bite?
我不行 -天 我也一样
I can't. - God. Yeah.
我得回家
I got to get home.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表