剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
This whole case has me thinking
也许我不想认识邻居
maybe I don't want to know my neighbors.
别像我们其他人一样犬儒
Don't get cynical like the rest of us.
还没到时候
Not yet.
到目前为止
So far,
沙伦的不在场证明成立
Sharon's alibi checks out.
她没在镜头里不太方便 但总算如此
It's not helpful that she's off-screen, but still.
方便得很吧?
Isn't that convenient?
我就是知道她做的
I just know she did it.
我看见她在谋杀隔日挖起植物
I watched her dig up her plants
换了泥土
and replace the soil the day after the murder.
我奶奶以前让我帮她打理花♥园♥
My grandma used to let me help her in the garden.
如果不是她知道树上的毒会蔓延
There's no reason to do all that unless she knew
没理由这么做
the poison from the tree would spread.
可是她怎么杀贝瑞?
But how did she kill Beryl?
死亡时间
There's the time of death,
却没见沙伦离开过
and we haven't seen Sharon move.
看来是如此 -1 2
So it seems. -One, two,
3 4
three, four,
5 -等着瞧
five. - Just you wait,
沙伦·洛
Sharon Norman.
等着瞧
Just you wait.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?!
我以为你没注意贝瑞的风铃
I thought you didn't notice Beryl's wind chimes.
这感觉开始像骚扰
This is starting to feel like harassment.
一开始穿着戏服还可爱
And it was cute at first,
但
with the costumes, but...
你做得太过火
you're doing a lot.
即便对「沉睡谷」来说也多了
Even for Sleepy Hollow.
万圣节已过
Halloween is over.
还没结束
It's not over just yet.
我们还有最后一惊
We have one more scare.
我们破了谋杀案!
We solved the murder!
怎么破的?
How?
一枚指纹
A fingerprint.
来 我给你看
Come on. I'll show you.
在那里?
In there?
从没有机会走过打扮过的迷宫
I never got a chance to go through the maze
所以
when it was all dressed up.
唉
So...
天啊
God.
不 这把链锯来自卓普的队伍
No, this chain saw is from Chop's crew.
没装链条
Doesn't have a chain.
看见了吗?
See?
他们的链锯一把都没链条
None of their chain saws had chains.
你以为那些外来杂工
You assumed that those outsider roustabouts
不在乎安全
didn't care about safety.
但安全是他们首要
But that was their top priority.
那我给他们好评
So I'll give them a good Yelp review.
我管这做什么?
What do I care?
你以为那些链锯会让他们背
You thought, with all of their chain saws,
贝瑞死亡的责任?
they'd be blamed for Beryl's death.
别荒唐
Don't be ridiculous.
我为何在乎谁背贝瑞死亡的责任?
Why would I care who is blamed for Beryl's death?
说得对
Why, indeed.
我们走吧?
Shall we?
你能停下吗?
Would you stop?
这
This...
就是凶器
is the murder weapon.
贝瑞的链锯
Beryl's chain saw.
你用它
You used this
杀了她
to kill her
然后藏回她的艺术工作室
and then you stashed it back in her art studio.
接着你允许卓普队伍
And then you gave Chop's crew permission
清理现场
to clean up the crime scene.
陷害完成
Your frame job complete,
你扮演关心邻居的角色
you assumed your role of concerned neighbor.
我只是位关心邻里的住户
I am a concerned neighbor.
你讨厌贝瑞
You hated Beryl.
众人皆知 你自己女儿还得隐瞒
Everyone knew it. Your own daughter had to hide
她和她相处过
that she spent time with her.
讨厌邻居不等于杀人凶手
Hating your neighbor does not make you a murderer.
贝瑞是这小区的麻烦精
Beryl was a nuisance to this neighborhood.
你问问看 谁不点头
Ask around. Everyone will agree.
我们都受不了她
We could not stand her.
现在 指纹到底在哪?
Now, where is this damn fingerprint?
我问过大家了
I did ask around.
你们都在这里干嘛?
What are you all doing here?
嗨 沙伦 嗨 沙伦
Hi, Sharon. - Hi, Sharon.
亲爱的
Honey.
艾芙莉 妈
Avery. -Mom.
贝瑞人不错
Beryl was cool.
她让我能做自己
She let me be myself.
我们都很喜欢她
And we loved her.
她老是带着我们尝鲜玩乐
She had us trying fun new things all the time.
你们在胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
她和你们老公都上过床
She was sleeping with all of your husbands.
她没和他们睡
She wasn't sleeping with them.
她教他们做陶 给我们惊喜
She was teaching them pottery to surprise us.
我们生日都收到过烟灰缸
We've all gotten ashtrays
还有结婚纪念日
for our birthdays. - And anniversary.
手艺真不怎样
He could've done better.
早该想到那天你
We should have known when you
忽然想帮贝瑞做点真正有趣的事
wanted to help Beryl with something actually fun for once.
真正有趣?
For once?
我不该受这种对待
I don't deserve this.
把证据拿给我看
Show me the evidence now.
我们确实找到指纹
We did find a fingerprint.
但不在电锯上
But it wasn't on the chain saw.
也不是凶手的指纹
And it wasn't the murderer's fingerprint.
好吧
Okay.
那是汤米·福斯特
That's Tommy Forst.
继续看 那勇敢的小汤米
Keep watching. - And brave little Tommy
被朋友怂恿去牵你的手
was dared by his friends to hold your hand.
1 2 但时间戳显示
One, two... - But the time stamp shows
就在贝瑞被害的那一刻 3 4
it was the exact moment that Beryl was murdered. - ...three, four,
5 你完全没动
five. - And you didn't move.
我可不想吓到每个人
I don't scare everyone.
汤米是个心细的孩子
Tommy is a sensitive boy.
我不想让他留下♥阴♥影
I did not want to traumatize him.
我们在你车♥库♥后头找到那个
We found your Jump-Scare-Crow dummy
「稻草人吓跳」的假人
in the back of your garage.
橡胶手套上有汤米的指纹
And on its rubber glove-- Tommy's fingerprints.
就能证明案发时你根本不在门廊
Proving that you weren't on the porch at the time of the murder.
我大概是去上厕所 顺手把假人换掉
I probably went to the bathroom and changed out the dummy.
这理由挺合理的
That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
那枚指纹够让我们申请搜查令
But the fingerprint was just enough to get us a warrant.
我们检验了洗衣机的排水管
We tested the pipes of the washing machine
就是你杀了贝瑞后拿来洗手术服的那台
where you washed the scrubs that you wore when you killed Beryl.
然后嘛
And, well...
我们找到了点贝瑞的痕迹
we found a little bit of Beryl.
为什么不早说?
Why didn't you just say that from the beginning?!
我最讨厌绕圈子!
I hate mazes!
因为
Because...
这才是万圣节周的完美收尾
it's the perfect end to Halloweek.
还让整个小区都团结起来
And it really brought the neighborhood together.
你们怎么会喜欢那个贝瑞?
How could you all love Beryl?!
她是杀人凶手!
She was a killer!
她还砍了我的树!
She was my tree killer!
其实啊 亲爱的 那是我
Actually, honey, that was me.
我以为
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表