剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
But don't cerulean and azure
不都是蓝色吗?
both mean blue?
还有那株柳絮 那只狼
And why is the pussy willow wolf bleeding
为什么在月亮上流血?
on the moon?
她受伤了吗?
Is she hurt?
为什么叫〈海之乳尖〉?
Why is it even called "Nipples of the Sea"?
那是种比喻
It's a metaphor.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我曾在哈佛跟乔莉·格雷修习(著名女诗人)
I studied with Jorie Graham
你知道她是谁吗?
at Harvard. Do you know who that is?
抱歉 不太清楚
Respectfully, I don't.
没关系 但如果
I'm sorry, but if
你感受不到黛洛作品那种直击心灵的力量
you can't feel the visceral catharsis
那问题出在你自己
of Delores's art, that's on you.
你说得对 我可以把这本带走吗?
Guess you're right. Can I take this with me?
我想多读她的作品
I feel like I need to read more of her work
好好充实自己
and educate myself.
你还算有救
There's hope for you yet.
太好了
Great.
谢啦
Thanks.
一株柳絮在月下流血
"A pussy willow bleeds on the moon
抑或那是狼?
"Or is it a wolf?
「两者皆可为真」
Both things can be true."
对 真糟
Yeah, this is terrible.
我就知道 没错
I knew it. -Yeah.
「天蓝」和「蔚蓝」都代表蓝色
Cerulean and azure both mean blue.
对啊 那为什么
Yeah. -And why is
「两者皆可为真」要全用大写?
"both things can be true" in all caps?
还有 为什么题目叫「海之乳尖」?
And why is it even called "Nipples of the Sea"?
谁知道呢
Nobody knows.
我早就觉得黛洛的诗烂透了
I knew Delores's poetry was bad.
盖瑞还让我觉得自己像笨蛋
Gary made me feel so stupid about it.
显然
Yeah, well, clearly,
他出书唯一目的是钱
money was the only reason he published her.
或许这也是他杀她的动机
And maybe the reason he killed her.
你说过 想继承她遗产的人不少
Well, as you said, a lot of people were after her estate.
没有其他嫌疑人吗?
Are there no other suspects?
盖瑞确实提过一个叫弗雷的人
Well, Gary did conveniently mention someone named Fred
去过她的公♥寓♥
who came to the apartment.
队长 我跟莎蒂娜的主餐厅经理谈过
Sir, I spoke to the maître d' at Satina.
哦 那是黛洛常去的餐厅
Ooh, that's the restaurant Delores went to a lot.
我正说到这里
Yeah, I was getting to that.
不过我很重视你的看法 艾尔斯贝斯
But I value your perspective, Elsbeth,
因为我信任所有女性
because I believe all women.
人资从2017后都没更新训练吗?
Has HR not updated their training since 2017?
我喜欢这样 好 总之
I like it. - Okay, so, anyways,
他确认黛洛每次来都
he confirmed that Delores
安排在最好的桌位
always got the best table when she would come in
因为她的氧气瓶太大
because her oxygen tank was so big.
是唯一能放得下的桌位
Yeah, it was the only table that could accommodate it.
他有看过她使用吗?没有
Did he ever see her use it? - No.
我也查了药局
I also checked with the pharmacy.
虽然2022年她有开氧气处方
Even though she was prescribed oxygen in 2022,
却没任何加充纪录
there is no record of her ever refilling it.
亚林斯医生说的没错
So, Dr. Yablonsky was right.
她用氧气瓶只是作样子
She only used the oxygen tank for show.
我也去问过消防局长
And I spoke with the fire marshal...
他还特地跟你问好 艾尔斯贝斯
He sends his best to you, Elsbeth.
他说氧气要把空间灌满
He said it takes
得花上好几个小时
several hours for oxygen to saturate the air,
就算那地方完全没通风
even in an enclosed space with no ventilation.
就像黛洛那个书写小角落
Like Delores's writing nook.
意思是盖瑞·皮杰可能
Which means Gary Pidgeon could've loosened that valve
提前好几小时就把阀门打开
hours before Delores sparked an explosion,
他的不在场证明就破功了
knocking down his alibi.
等等
Not so fast.
推论没问题
All the information is good,
但若证明不了氧气瓶被动过
but it doesn't lead to murder if you can't prove
还是构不成谋杀
that the oxygen tank was tampered with.
再说黛洛费也年事已高
And Delores Feinn was a very elderly woman.
何必急着送她上路?
Why hasten her death?
艺术正被打♥压♥
The arts are under attack.
氧气瓶爆♥炸♥?
An oxygen tank explosion?
这行真的很危险
These cases sound dangerous.
你家人受得了吗?
Is it hard for your loved ones to deal?
我儿子泰迪是我见过最硬气的
My son Teddy is the strongest person I know.
你老公呢? -他们很早就分开了
And your husband? - They're so divorced.
早在我开始这工作前
Long before I started this work.
那男友? -他
Boyfriend? -He, um...
以前挺辛苦
he had a hard time.
不是因为这事
I mean, not about this.
只是远距离
It was a long-distance thing.
你是要选市长那位
You're that guy running for mayor.
我不会投票给你
I'm not voting for you,
但能拍张自♥拍♥吗?
but is there any way I can get a selfie?
你先说为何不投亚历
I'll take the photo if you tell us
我就帮你拍照
why you aren't voting for Alec.
我在纽约大都会运输署上班
Well, I work for the MTA.
他哪有经验管这些?
How is he gonna run that with no experience?
我听到了
I hear that.
如果我像你一样不了解我自己
And if I knew me as little as you knew me,
我大概也会投给另一人
I'd probably vote for the other guy, too.
但以我这种自知之明
Hell, knowing me as well as I do, I might still vote
搞不好还是会投 只是
for the other guy. But...
重点来了
Here's the thing.
我有经验
I do have experience.
小时候寒冬无家可归
I slept on the F Train on cold winter nights
我就在F线列车过夜
when I was a kid, when I didn't have a home.
有个叫彼得的列车长
There was this conductor named Pete.
老会请我吃三明治 等一下
Would always buy me a sandwich. -Wait a minute.
彼得?
Pete?
我好像认识他
I think I know him.
喂 那是
Hey. That's...
那我们得为彼得干杯了
We got to toast to Pete then.
这杯亚历请 但不是贿赂
This is on Alec. But it's not a bribe,
先把话说清楚
just to be clear.
敬彼得 -敬彼得
To Pete. - To Pete.
那能指望你投我们一票吗?
So can we count on your vote?
反正左右都跑不掉
Yeah. We might be screwed either way,
但你比较像可靠的选项
but you're the better choice.
心理层面上
Psychologically.
我们收下了
We'll take it.
你真的很会这招
You are so good at this. -Aw.
你们俩都很强 -我只是一直
Both of you. - I just keep
提醒他做自己
telling him to be authentic.
而我是真的爱跟纽约人聊天
And I authentically love talking to New Yorkers.
我也是
Me, too.
我爱这座城
I love this city.
这里的人 地铁
The people. The subway.
中♥央♥公园 时代广场
Central Park. Times Square.
时代广场超棒
Hey. Times Square rules.
那里有《狮子王》
That's where The Lion King is.
我超爱《狮子王》
I love The Lion King.
我看过四次
I've seen The Lion King four times.
我也是
Me, too.
我在壮大一个俗人
I'm empowering a philistine.
等等 你坐过嘻哈巴士导览吗?
Wait, have you been on the hip-hop bus tour?
超爱!你去过那家
Love it! Have you been
服务生会唱音乐剧的餐厅吗?
to the restaurant where the-the waiters
去过!
croon musical numbers? -Yes!
你认识库珀吗?他还来过我乔迁派对
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表