剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
这完全有可能
It's possible.
安装通风系统时
When we installed the ventilation system,
我们接上了一条废弃地铁隧♥道♥
we connected to an abandoned subway tunnel.
外人完全不知
But they don't know that.
不少客户想完全断网
A lot of my clients want to be completely off the grid.
在阿♥拉♥斯加或犹他可以
That may be possible if you're in Alaska or Utah,
都市内则得接水管 厕所与空气
but if you're in the city and you want water, toilets
纽约市管线是必须的
and air, you have to hook into New York City lines.
你能透露
What can you tell us about
避难室内部细节吗
the interior of your bunkers?
想像一座豪华顶楼
Imagine the luxury of a penthouse
各种设施齐全
equipped with a wide array of amenities
专为防入侵设计
designed to protect against intrusion.
每个地下避难室都有电击门把手
Each Subterra bunker is fitted with electrified doorknobs,
烟雾弹发射器 应有尽有
smoke screen launchers, the works.
我想我还是用简单警报和我的狗冈佐
Well, I think I'll stick with a basic alarm and my dog Gonzo.
保全越强 后续的风险
Of course, if you have that level of security,
善后你也得承担
you have to deal with the potential aftermath.
我们还提供自动消毒系统
We now offer a self-sanitizing system
清洁度超过巴黎公厕
that cleans better than a public bathroom in Paris.
确实乾淨
Those are amazingly clean.
还有乳化喷雾
We also offer an emulsifier spray
水果蔬菜可保存数月
that preserves fresh fruits and vegetables for months.
这是必备功能
That sounds like something we could all use.
中西部农户
Growers in the Midwest,
阻止公开贩售
blocked its release to the public.
食材可存数週
Having produce last for weeks
但会影响利润
would put a dent in their profits.
说得有道理
They're not wrong.
克雷的避难室
Would Craig's bunker
会有微波烤熟人的功能吗?
have the ability to "nuke" someone?
克雷·哈里对产品不满意
Is Craig Harris dissatisfied with the product?
你为何这麽想
What makes you think that?
昨天他在这裡时
Well, when he was here yesterday...
等等 他昨天在这裡
Wait, he was here yesterday?
我相信要满足客户需求
Look, I believe in giving clients what they want,
但部分需求偏向残酷
but what some of them want veers into cruelty.
我拒绝建造酷刑室
And I refuse to build a torture chamber.
那是克雷的要求?
Is that what Craig wanted?
酷刑室?
A torture chamber?
我确保
I made sure
他没能力杀人
he didn't have enough power to kill anybody.
所以他想用微波烤熟人
So he was trying to microwave the man?
看来是这样
It appears so.
这一切都有道理
It's all making sense now.
我不明白
Not to me.
克雷已经退出群体
Craig had withdrawn from everybody.
他的妻子 孩子 连员工都被他隔绝
His wife, his kids, even his staff.
所以安德出席那场会议时
So, when Anders showed up for that meeting,
现场才空无一人
there was no one else there.
他是被引到避难室 好方便折磨?
So he lured him into the bunker so he could torture him?
没错 如果早点彻底搜查
Yes. And if we had done a thorough job to begin with,
或许能在安德仍活着时找到他
we might have found Anders alive.
那就现在进去 把一切查清楚
So let's get in there now and prove it.
队长 我们已经拿到搜索避难室的令状
Sir, we have a warrant to search the bunker.
就是你说不存在的那份
The one you claim you didn't have.
不可能 那裡不是避难室
How is this happening? It's not a bunker.
只是私人保险库
It's a safe room.
入口应该就在附近
I'm guessing the entrance is somewhere over here.
你以为我会帮你们
You think I'm going to help you
闯进我的地盘吗?
invade my space, is that right?
开门 不然我们强制破牆 先生
Open it or we'll break the wall down. Sir.
天啊
My God.
啊 我就知道那本书是暗号
Ooh, I knew that book was significant.
经典总有玄机
It's a classic.
想像我整间公♥寓♥
Think my entire apartment
都塞得进这小角落
could fit in this corner.
是不是很有《了不起的盖茨比》的风格?
It's very Jay Gatsby, isn't it?
怎麽密室逃脱都做不到这水准?
Why can't escape rooms be this nice?
你玩过? -天啊,没有
You ever been to one? - Gosh, no.
光想就怕得要命
The thought always scared me.
我从没见过这麽乾淨的地方
They're never this clean.
这裡地板乾淨到能用来吃饭
You could eat off the floor in here.
可不管你密封得多好
And yet, no matter
果蝇还是会想办法熘进来
how well you seal a place, these fruit flies
总会鑽个缝吧
always seem to find a way in...
嘿 我知道你想干嘛
Hey. I see what you're doing.
对 -哈里先生,离我们警员远一点
Yeah. -Mr. Harris, back away from our officers.
不 他们正设局 就在那裡
No, they're planting evidence, right there.
在律师盯着的情况下?
Under the nose of a consent decree lawyer?
什麽? -纽约警局
A what? What? - The NYPD
被要求带外部观察员进场
was ordered to bring in an outside observer.
在哪? -我就在这
Okay. Where? -That's me.
天啊
God.
他们全按程序
These officers are securing the perimeter
守着周边
as they've been instructed.
你知道吗 我原以为你懂我
You know, I thought you understood...
哇 - 其实你跟其他人一样
Whoa. -...but you're just as brainwashed
被牵着走
as the rest, man.
你怨我 也怨我的工作
You resent me and you resent my work.
我懂有人天生内向 但这种程度太过了
I understand being an introvert, but this?
这不是怪僻 我是在保命
This? I'm protecting myself.
真出了暴动 你觉得
In the event of an uprising, do you believe
这能保你不受愤怒群众伤害?
this is going to save you from angry mobs?
能撑几天?挡得住多少人?
For how long? And against how many?
如果把聪明才智
What's the point of all that intelligence
用来达成愚蠢的破坏
if you're gonna use it to achieve ends
又算哪门子的意义?
that are destructive and stupid?
中尉 - 说
Lieutenant? - Yes?
鑑识找不到半点痕迹
CSIs couldn't find anything.
这地方被清得一乾二淨
Looks like the place was scrubbed clean.
他肯定动用自动清洁系统
He must have the self-cleaning system.
比巴黎公厕还乾淨
Better than a public bathroom in Paris.
好了 收工
We're done here. Pack it up.
什麽
What?
你不逮捕我
You-You're not arresting me?
我说了 他根本没来
I told you. He was never here.
请离开
Please step off the premises
否则后果自负
or risk grievous harm.
这人当场瞎掰 我们亲眼看到
The man makes things up out of thin air. We saw it happen.
克雷·哈里还真以为我们会
It seems Craig Harris honestly believed we were going
捏造证据害他
to fabricate evidence to use against him.
问题是 安德‧维特手上确实有
That's the thing. Anders Wittman did have information
能对付他的材料
to use against him.
克雷·哈里可能动了他的掮客
Craig Harris may have turned on his fixer,
甚至可能想杀他
he may have attempted to kill him, but...
来了 我们没证据
Here it comes. - ...we have no proof.
温妮·克劳又电了
It's Winnie Crawford. Again.
你打算接吗
Are you gonna answer it?
你知道些什麽? 是啦
You know something? Yes.
你完全确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
确定
I am.
我们差点就能证明了
We came close to proving it.
我知道资讯量大
I know it's a lot.
我很遗憾 40年婚姻之后
I'm sorry. -After 40 years of marriage,
你以为认识一个人
you think you know a person.
我丈夫杀害无辜
My husband murdered innocent people,
我却还在筹备晚宴
and here I was, planning dinner parties.
我猜米尔顿知道你察觉他了
I assume Milton knew you were onto him.
有权势的人总想法子
Powerful men usually do whatever they can
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表