剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
于是他把我推进书房♥
So he pushed me into his den.
那间满牆书架的房♥间?对
The room with all the bookshelves? -Yes.
接着有面牆忽然打开
Then a wall opened up,
像谍报片那样露出一间怪异避难室
like in a spy movie, to this weird bunker.
他威胁过你吗?
Did he threaten you?
他说他可以微波烤热任何
He said he could nuke anyone
想闯进来的人
who tried to come in after us.
这人有可以微波烤热人的避难室?
This man has a bunker that nukes people?
在纽约市?
In New York City?
我一开始也觉得像天方夜谭
It sounded crazy to me, too,
但克雷·哈里这种人几乎无所不买
but men like Craig Harris can buy almost anything.
那他图什麽
Well, what's his motive?
他当初不是找安德‧维特来的
I mean, didn't he hire Anders Wittman in the first place?
没错 但克雷·哈里根本不喜欢人
Yes, but Craig Harris really doesn't like people.
光这点算不上动机
I don't think that's a motive.
*子午线集团*叫他德瑞*吸血鬼*
The Meridian Group calls him "Drac."
想知道原因吗
You want to know why?
因为他一出现整个场子都变无聊吗
Because he sucked the fun out of the room?
不是 是他咬过一个实习生
No, because he bit an intern.
咬到见血?对
Drawing blood? -Yes.
队长 安德很可能在那个避难室裡
Captain, Anders could be in that bunker
此刻被微波烤得快没命
right now. -Being nuked to death.
所以我们非搜不可
Which is why we need to search it.
你说影片裡有个女人
You said that there was a woman on the video
她在送诽谤诉讼文件
who was serving papers for a defamation suit
对象是为克雷·哈里工作的安德‧维特
against Anders Wittman, who was working for Craig Harris.
她愿意正式提出申诉吗
Will she file a formal complaint?
机率不高
Not likely, no.
因为她见识过后果
Because she has seen what can happen.
除非她提出申诉
Well, unless she files that complaint,
我们等于一无所凭
we don't have anything.
其实不是这样
Actually, we do.
我们有瑞士巧克力
We have Swiss chocolates.
什麽?安德刚从苏黎世回来
Wha...? -Anders had just returned from Zurich.
克雷和布莱都有
Craig and Blaire both had
这些瑞士带回来的巧克力
these delicious chocolates from Switzerland.
我觉得那是安德送的纪念品
I think they were a souvenir from Anders.
艾尔斯贝斯 我没法只靠巧克力申请
Elsbeth, I can't get a warrant to search the home
搜索全球富豪之一的住处
of one of the richest men in the world,
更别提他的政♥治♥捐款决定谁是我们的老闆
whose campaign contributions determines whom we work for,
光靠巧克力不行
based on similar chocolates.
那我能去拜访他吗
Can I pay him a visit?
艾尔斯贝斯 什麽
Elsbeth. -What?
我敢说克雷·哈里再也不会让你进他家
I doubt Craig Harris will ever let you inside his house again.
你怎麽会在这 女士
What are you doing here, Ms....
塔西奥尼 艾尔斯贝斯塔西奥尼
Tascioni. Elsbeth Tascioni.
我想顺道报告一下
I thought I'd stop by and give you the scoop
关于调查最新进展
on the investigation.
既然谈调查
If it's about the investigation,
你为何穿成这样
why are you dressed like that?
对 我好像穿得太隆重
Yeah, I am a little overdressed, aren't I?
我等会要去一个活动
I'm, I'm going to an event.
我想你会很想知道
I thought you'd be eager to know
安德下落 毕竟他替你办的那些事
what happened to Anders, considering the work
跟你有关
he was doing for you.
所以你在这栋房♥子裡单独工作
So, do you work alone in this house,
还是会去办公室
or do you go to an office?
办公室?不
Okay. An-an office? No.
我都在这工作 跟疫情期间一样
I work here, just like I did during the pandemic.
天啊 那段可贵时光
My God, that blessed time
不用见人
where I didn't have to see people.
也不用闻他们味道
Or smell them.
我做了点小东西给你
I, made you a little something.
自製奶油太妃糖
Homemade butterscotch.
吃了你的巧克力后
After eating your chocolates,
我想总得回报点什麽
I thought, I need to do something in return,
可亿万富翁能送什麽
but what do you give a billionaire?
孤独吧
Solitude?
试试吧 真的好吃
Try one. They're really good.
所以 你说有爆料消息
So, you were saying you had some scoop?
对 没错
Right, yes.
看起来
So, it looks like
艾米·福格 我想你曾短暂交往过她
Emily Fogarty, whom I believe you dated
可能牵涉到安德失踪事件
briefly, may be involved in Anders' disappearance.
艾米?
Emily?
是她的贴文
Well, it was her post
提到你的秘密避难室
about your secret bunker
引爆这场危机
that, caused the crisis,
对吧?可能吧
right? -Perhaps.
所以是真的 你有秘密避难室
So it's true, you do have a secret bunker?
我在纽西兰有个避难室
I have a bunker in New Zealand.
说得通多了
That makes more sense.
我一直难想像曼哈顿
I was having a hard time picturing a bunker
中间有避难室
in the middle of Manhattan.
记住 不可碰
Remember. Don't touch.
对 对
Right. -Yeah.
只是
It's just...
那双眼太迷人了
it's so mesmerizing, the eyes.
还有故事
And the story.
我懂你为何被吸引
I can understand why you'd be drawn to this.
我其实从没读过
I've actually never read it.
你开玩笑吧?不是
You're kidding. - No.
我 我不看书
I-I don't read books.
AI都帮我摘要
A.I. summarizes everything for me.
这本你一定要读
Well, this one, you're gonna want to read.
讲的是金钱的腐化力
It's all about the corrupting influence of money
以及富人如何隔绝自身
and how the rich insulate themselves
免于行为后果
from the consequences of their behavior.
听说作者曾经贫困
Sounds like the writer was poor.
费兹确实经济拮据
Fitzgerald did struggle financially.
穷人总想
'Cause poor people are always
找富人背锅 对吧
trying to scapegoat the rich, aren't they?
对吧
Isn't that right?
这种情况不会停止
And that's not gonna stop until
除非人人都有基本收入
they get universal basic income?
至少得明白
Well, at least you recognize
人需要生存之道
that people will need a means to live.
你还没说清楚为何觉得艾米
You still haven't articulated why you think Emily
跟安德失踪有关
has anything to do with Anders' disappearance?
原来艾米在控告安德诽谤啊
Well, it turns out that Emily was suing Anders for defamation.
无关紧要啦
It means nothing.
不过 这也可能是动机 不是吗?
Well, it's a possible motive, isn't it?
动机?到底是什麽?
A motive for what?
你还不知道他在哪裡?
You still don't know where he is.
还是已经知道了?
Or do you?
不
No.
还没有
Um, not yet.
但你知道吗 你说得没错
But you know what? - You are right.
我只想
I am just gonna, um...
我会
I am going to...
等有更多消息再行动
come back later when I have something more.
好啦 但这段时间
Okay. -But, um, in the meantime,
我还有活动要应付
I have that event, so...
顺心 哈里先生
Good day, Mr. Harris.
顺心
Good day, Ms....
塔西奥尼小姐
Tascioni.
好啊
Sure.
你好 抱歉我迟到了
Hi, I'm sorry I'm late.
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
刚才被一个非常有钱的人拦下
I was waylaid by a very rich man
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表