剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Nolan, can we please just talk?
出去 从前门走 快
Get out. Go out the front door now. Go.
放下枪 好吗?那是我的枪
Just put down the gun, all right? That's my gun.
你走不了 你寡不敌众
There's no way out of here. You're outnumbered.
出去 不 不 不 那不对
Get out. - No, no, no. That's not true.
那不对 现场就我们几个 我们只想谈谈
That's not true. It's just us, and we just want to talk.
快出去 马上 诺兰
Get out now. Do it. - Nolan...
再不走 拉格迪安妮就得装尸袋回家
Get out, or Raggedy Ann goes home in a body bag.
艾尔斯贝丝在里面吗?是的 长官
Is Elsbeth in there? - Yes, Captain.
难以置信 我爸要是知道肯定气疯
I can't believe this. My dad would kill me.
那个挟持人♥质♥的家伙抢了我的枪
The guy who took those hostages, he took my gun.
你没插在枪套里?
It wasn't holstered?
我
I...
我用的是我爸的旧枪套
I wear my dad's old holster.
没有自动锁
No auto-lock.
那我们得确保他用不上 好吗?
Well, let's make sure he doesn't use it, okay?
你说你在里面待多久?
How long did you say you were in there?
天啊 我也不确定
Gosh. I don't know.
你有仔细看过周围吗?
Did you get a good look around?
有
Yes.
里面有好多绒毛玩具
There was, there were several plushies.
然后 还有
And then, there was...
有人受伤吗?没有 没有
Was anyone hurt? - No, no.
其实有
I mean... yes.
虽然不是在店里 但今天早上发生一桩凶杀案
Not in the store, but there was a murder this morning,
或许并非蓄意
but it might not have been intentional.
你说你听到劫持者的名字?
You said you heard the name of the hostage-taker?
是 从那位医生口中听到的 里面有医生?
Yes, from the doctor. - There's a doctor in there?
是个娃娃医生 穿着白袍
A doll doctor. She wears a lab coat.
好 那名字是什么?
Okay. What was the name?
诺兰 诺兰赫斯特 诺兰赫斯特 记下来了吗?
Nolan. Nolan Hurst. - Nolan Hurst. You got it?
有多少人被挟持?
And how many hostages?
我不确定 店刚开门不久
I don't know. The store had just opened.
等等 让我想想
wait, let me see.
天啊 女士 请清楚点
Wow. Lady, a little clarity, please.
塔利
Tully.
她刚被枪指着 别催
She just had a gun on her. Take it easy.
是的 嗨 查尔斯
Yes. Hi, Charles.
你是来支援的吗?
You here to help, are you?
艾尔斯贝丝 慢慢来 好的
Elsbeth, take your time. - Right.
你看到什么?好吧
What did you see? - Um... Okay.
诺兰 是来取一个特别版的
Nolan was picking up a special edition
「灵动女孩」克莉丝玩偶
Chrissie Spirited Girl Doll.
店长 派崔克·帕尔默
The manager... Patrick Palmer--
我差点叫他阿诺
I was this close to calling him Arnold.
我其实不太爱冰茶 但那混合味道
I'm not actually a fan of iced tea, but the combination...
艾尔斯贝丝
Elsbeth.
抱歉
Sorry.
店长派崔克
The manager, Patrick,
替诺兰保留那个娃娃
was holding the doll for Nolan.
派崔克是今天早上死者
Patrick is the deceased from this morning.
找到他了
Got him.
是这个人吗?对
Is this the guy? - Yes.
他的胡子短了些 也灰了些
His beard is shorter and grayer, though.
诺兰赫斯特上个月出狱
Nolan Hurst was released last month
在中城拘留中心待了4年
after a four-year stint in Midtown Detention Center.
我也待过那里 我们还演过音乐剧
I was there. We did a musical.
还是那只是梦?
Or was that a dream?
他因什么事入狱?伤害罪?
What was he in for? Assault?
内线交易
Insider trading.
我敢打赌他现在混毒圈
And I bet he's in the drug game now.
这种事常见 监里出来的都这样
Happens all the time to guys on the inside.
那娃娃可能是他运毒的道具
The doll may be how he's transporting the drugs.
喂 我需要现场眼线与耳目 是 长官
Hey. I need some eyes and ears here? - Yes, sir.
我得马上进到店里 明白 马上办
I need to be inside this store now. - Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
哇 他
Wow. He's, um...
气势挺强
intense.
他是你老朋友吗
Is he an old friend of yours?
我们巡逻时玩过几次扑克
Well, we played a few hands of poker
他总觉得自己手气最好
back in our patrol days.
结果被狠狠翻盘
He always thought he had the best cards on the table
你懂的
until he got a bad beat, you know?
我不懂扑克
Yeah, well, I don't speak poker,
但懂意思
but I get it. - Yeah.
我们有建筑图和店内监视器
We have blueprints and access to security cameras inside.
好 看看
Good. Let's see it.
就在这里
Right here-- ...
发生什么事
What happened?
等一下
Wait one second. - Ooh.
就这些吗
Is that it?
我知道的最后一个
That's the last one that I know of.
你知道的
That you know of?
我是表演者 不是保全
I'm a performer, not security.
全垒打
Home run!
这音乐怎么关
And how do you shut off this damn music?
快把我逼疯了
It's driving me crazy.
公♥司♥规定 总开着
It's corporate. It's always on.
你懂它每天对我们做了什么
Yeah, what do you think it does to us every day?
好 过去
All right, get over there.
回去
Get over there. Go back.
靠拢
Go and get together.
挤紧 靠近点
Scrunch together. Closer.
我只是来买♥♥张生日卡
Look, I was just here to get a birthday card.
我又不喜欢那人 我可以走
I don't even like the person. I can just go.
我11点要试镜
I'm late for an audition. It's at 11:00.
锡人 闭嘴
Tin Man, shut up.
锡兵
It's Tin Soldier.
亲爱的
Hon.
你 别哭
And you, stop crying, please.
我叫鲁夫
And my name is Rufus.
好 手伸出来
Okay. All right, hands out.
手伸出来 好
Put your hands out. Okay, great.
好了
Here we go.
我是纽约警♥察♥局的赛勒斯·塔利队长
This is Captain Cyrus Tully, NYPD.
我是在跟诺兰讲话吗
Am I speaking to Nolan-- - Hello!
你拨到贝克玩具公♥司♥客服
You've reached Becker's Toys customer service line.
西班牙语请按2
Para español, oprima dos.
简单说
In a few words,
告诉我们怎么实现你的梦想
tell us how we can make your dreams come true.
我想找店 对 店
Yeah. Store, yeah. I want the store.
抱歉 我没听清
I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.
店 人员 柜台
Store. A human person. Front counter.
抱歉 我没听清
I'm sorry, I didn't catch that.
旗舰店
Flagship. - What?
旗舰店
It's flagship.
你想要旗舰店
You want the flagship store.
旗舰店
Flagship.
帮我接到旗舰店
Connect me to the flagship store.
除非你接 电♥话♥会一直响
You know, it's just gonna keep ringing until you answer it.
怎么接?
How the...?
店关门了 赫斯特
Store is closed. - Mr. Hurst?
谁啊 我是塔利队长
Who's this? - This is Captain Tully,
我们来谈谈怎么让大家平安脱身
Let's discuss how we can get everyone out of there safely,
等我安全出来再谈
shall we? - - When I'm out of here safely.
我要一架飞机 我自己选目的地
Okay? I want a jet to a destination of my choosing.
好 我可以想办法
Okay. I can, work on that,
但你得先放几个人出来
but, you'll need to release some people
我才能安排
in return for making those arrangements.
不 不 停下
No, no, no, no. Stop.
我又不笨 我看过电影
I'm not stupid. I've seen the movies.
我知道这些人是我活命的唯一筹码
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表