剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Because you didn't even ask
你就急着怪到卓普头上
before going straight to blaming Chop.
逻辑像小学生算数一样简单
Well, it is simple math.
那家伙在场还会出人命?
Somebody died with people like that around?
我平常不爱多嘴 但这次我得弄清楚
I was not raised to be nosy, but I-I have to know--
到底发生了什么事?
what happened?
我们先找到她的头 然后才找到身体
We found her head, then her body.
你们当邻居多久了?
... - How long have you been neighbors?
天啊
Heavens.
等我想想 一时说不上来
Let's see. It's... it's hard to think.
她搬来的时间嘛
She moved in, um...
2022年 5 月 3 日
...May 3, 2022.
你们关系好吗?
Were you friends?
亲近还是
You close or...
谈不上多亲 但也算邻里和气
No, but we were neighborly.
只能说 她的生活方式比较特别
And let's just say she had a different lifestyle,
不过我尊重她
but I respected her
她也尊重我
and she respected...
唉 抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的太紧张了
I'm just on edge, and...
这事真让人毛骨悚然
this is very, very scary.
我得立刻通知整个小区
I have to alert the neighborhood
告诉大家杀人犯在逃
that there is a killer on the loose.
你敢信吗?
Can you believe it?
居然有人在「沉睡谷」被斩首?
Someone beheaded in Sleepy Hollow?
千真万确
Abso-bloomin'-lutely.
好 爸 再来一次 我们往上
All right, Dad, so, once again, we're going up here and--
我我我知道
I-I-I got it.
好 我看看
Okay. Let's see.
这是怎样
What the...
我都照步骤做了 因为你按了「打印」
I did everything right. - Because you went to print,
你该选「另存为PDF」
but you have to choose "Save as PDF."
这什么鬼东西?
Well, how does that make any sense?
进来吧
Come in.
队长 我有那起案件的新进展
Captain, I have an update on the, um...
抱歉 如果您忙 我可以等会再来
I'm sorry. I can come back if...
不用 打断得正好
No. I welcome the interruption.
这是我女儿朱莉 朱莉 这位是卡梅伦
This is my daughter, Julia. Julia, Cameron.
我们的法医之一
He's one of our MEs.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你刚才说到哪?
You were saying?
手环心率纪录显示
Yes. So, um, we established
我们已经确认贝瑞·尼克的
Beryl Nix's exact time of death from her wrist fitness tracker's
死亡时间
heart rate monitor.
准确?这很有帮助
Exact? That's helpful.
健身手环用的光学心率感测
The PPG tech with optical heart rate sensors
相当精准
used in fitness trackers is pretty accurate.
这让我工作轻松多了
Certainly makes my job a lot easier.
你有戴吗?
Do you have one?
没有 我是软件工程师
No. I'm a software engineer
能不动就不动的性格
who avoids exercise if at all possible.
她来帮
She's here to help
她老爸处理
her old man with,
一些科技问题
some tech issues.
我是他孩子里最有耐心的
I'm the most patient of all his kids.
我不喜欢这里 IT人员对我说话的口气
I don't like the way the IT guys here talk to me,
好像我是计算机白♥痴♥
like I don't know what I'm doing.
我明白
No, I-I get it. Um...
我一直想更新部门的软件
I've been trying to update my department's software,
却不敢开口
but, I mean, I'm afraid to ask.
甚至不知从哪开始
And I don't even know where to start.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
如果你想找更好的内容管理系统
If you're looking for a better CMS,
有一些不错的现成方案
there's some good COTS options.
好
Right.
这样如何?
How about this?
今天一起吃午餐
Let's grab lunch today.
我们吃午餐
We're having lunch.
好
Right.
后天上班前喝杯咖啡如何?
Well, how about coffee before work
很好 好
day after tomorrow? - Great. Yes.
我会在那之前复习缩写
I will brush up on my acronyms before then.
这是我的号♥码
Here's my number.
传讯息给我
Just text me.
收好
Here you go.
好的 谢谢你 朱莉
Will do. Thanks, Julia.
队长
Captain.
什么事?
What?
走吧 回去工作 科技落伍队长
Come on. Back to it, Captain Luddite.
来吧
Come on.
感谢你愿意跟我说话
Thank you so much for letting me talk to you.
大家都说这附近的事
Everyone says you're "the person who'd know"
数你最清楚
when it comes to the neighborhood.
我喜欢和这里的人互动
I do like to stay connected.
你的庭院
Your yard is...
真美
so loverly.
谢谢 我已连续6年获得年度园艺之星
Thank you. I have won Green Thumb of the Year
恭喜
six years running.
谢谢
Congratulations.
我奶奶手巧 园艺一把罩
My grandmother had a green thumb.
她最爱紫罗兰
She adored violets.
我倒像个「卖♥♥花多于种花」的人
I'm more of a "sell-" than a "grow."
不过 园艺让我心神安定
Well, it relaxes me. Which is...
这刻尤其需要
...what I need at a time like this.
那些迷宫工人抓到吗?
Have those maze roustabouts been arrested yet?
「工人」?
"Roustabouts"?
你确定是他们干的?
You are really convinced it was them.
我只知道 小区平安一天
Well, all I know is that, one day, our community is safe
隔日却出现断头事件
and, the next day, there is a loose head.
唯一变化 就是他们
And the only thing that changed was them.
你越快抓到他们
So, the sooner you arrest them,
我们就能更快恢复小区平安
the sooner we will be safe again.
不过 贝瑞死的时候 卓普和他的团队正好在休息
Well, Chop and his crew were on break when Beryl died.
肯定是乐呵呵的
Getting high, no doubt.
边吃干酪边作乐
On cheese.
就在货车上 他们还准备
They were sharing the cutest
了一个可爱到爆的万圣节主题拼盘
little Halloween-themed charcuterie board
工人中有人
on their truck. One of the workers
还在学做点心
is in culinary school.
拼盘上放了小橄榄
It had these little olive...
像眼珠一样
eyeballs.
还有小牙齿状的东西
Little teeth.
总之
Anyway,
我们先从附近找起
we are looking local now.
万圣节你在哪里?
Where were you on Halloween?
这风铃♥声♥传得远吗?
Wow, those wind chimes carry?
我几乎没注意到
I don't even notice.
如果你想知道的话
Um, if you need to know,
万圣节我照例扮「稻草人吓跳」
on Halloween, I was doing my customary Jump-Scare-Crow.
大家都很喜欢
Which everybody loves.
我坐在前廊
I, sit on my front porch,
小孩来讨糖 我就 跳
and then when kids come to trick-or-treat, I jump!
吓他们一跳
And scare them.
看吧 我抓到你了
See? I got you.
你可以问任何敢踏上我前廊的孩子
So you can ask any of the kids
他们都知道
who were brave enough to visit my porch.
对吧?
Right.
说到你前廊
Speaking of your porch,
我注意到门牌
I noticed the plaque.
「巍枫」
"Towering Maple."
那是枫树吗?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表