剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
演神父最难的是什么?
What's the hardest part of playing a priest on TV?
大概就是那些伏地挺身吧
Probably all the push-ups.
塔西奥尼小姐
Ms. Tascioni.
真没想到会在这里遇到你
I am surprised to see you here,
毕竟我们说得很明白 你不受欢迎
since you were specifically told you were no longer welcome.
对 法兰修女叫我来帮忙
Right. Um, Sister Frances invited me to volunteer.
我只是想尽点心力
I wanted to help.
你以为我会信这种理由?
You think I'm stupid enough to believe that?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
真的 我只是
Really, I'm just...
我只是想做好事而已
I'm trying to do something good.
你靠魅力把修女们弄得分心
And how is distracting the sisters with carnal temptation
这算哪门子的善行?
doing anyone any good?
外面缺人手
We could use a few more hands out there
要帮忙把卡车卸货
to help unload the trucks.
又来两台车
Two more just showed up!
卡车?
Trucks?
大家听好 杰克发出了捐款呼吁
Everybody, Jack put out a call for donations,
有名人加持
and it is amazing what a celebrity guest
人潮整个涌上来
will do for turnout!
真的 不必谢我
Really, no need to thank me.
我一直都很乐于奉献
I try to be selfless.
怎么说呢 我就是入戏派
What can I say? I'm method.
你可以留下 别让我后悔就好
You may stay. Please don't make me regret this.
至少把衬衫扎好
At least tuck the shirt in.
芮莎 我说过了 这不是竞选照
Marissa, I told you. This isn't a campaign photo op.
当然不是
Of course it isn't.
教会是501 不准替候选人背书
Because churches are a 501 and can't endorse candidates.
亚历 你来啦 哇 芮莎也来了
Alec! You came! Whoa. And you too, Marissa.
纽约不该有人挨饿
Well, no New Yorker should be going hungry.
喔 这个我来
Oh, let me get that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们去找安妮修女
Why don't you head over to Sister Anne,
她会带你们就位
and she'll get you settled in.
记得用腿发力
And remember, lift with your legs.
好 艾尔斯贝丝
Yeah. - Elsbeth!
我们真的很感激
We can't thank you enough.
别客气
Of course.
但我觉得我让康丝院长心里不太痛快
But I think I upset Mother Constance by being here.
我有点过意不去
I feel a little guilty.
你这话根本说到我心里去了
You've just described my whole life.
她不是坏人 但她以前不是这样
She means well, but she wasn't always like this.
真的?怎么说?
Really? How so?
就我们之间 她年轻时可是
Between us, she had quite the rebellious spirit
相当叛逆
back in the day.
我们以前的院长
Our old Superior,
玛丽菲莉丝院长
Mother Mary Phyllis,
对她严到不行
was so harsh on her
逼得她只能找地方躲开院长的盯视
that she found some secret spot to escape her watchful eye.
这个藏身处
This secret spot...
你不该这样悄悄靠过来
You shouldn't sneak up on people like that.
你没看过《迷魂记》吗?
Haven't you seen Vertigo?
你在找什么?
What are you searching for?
我想我一直在找人生的意义
I guess I've been searching for a sense of purpose.
想确认自己能带来点好影响
To know that I'm making a positive difference
在这世界上 也在我的钟楼里
in the world-- -In my belfry.
你在我的钟楼里找什么?
What are you searching for in my belfry?
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我在想
I believe that...
这些东西是你的
...this stuff belongs to you.
那些属于一个我已经不认得的女孩
That belonged to a girl I no longer recognize.
很久以前我常跑上来躲起来
A lifetime ago, I used to come up here to hide--
避开训话 也避开院长
from my penance, from my Mother Superior.
当然她还是逮到我
Of course she caught me.
把钟楼清扫全交给我
And she charged me with cleaning the belfry.
就在那时我听见天命
That's when I heard the call.
我就站在这里 在这扇窗前
I stood here, at this very window.
那一刻天光一下子亮了起来
And that's when I saw-- the sky opened, and I saw it.
我看到上主的圣光
God's divine light,
金亮而清透
gold and pure.
祂那天替我指了方向
He showed me my path that day.
带领守护这座恩慈圣母院的每位修女
To lead and protect the sisters of Our Lady of Grace and Mercy.
我没看见什么圣光
I don't need divine light,
但我也在找答案
but I am searching for answers.
我怎么想
Try as I might...
都想不透艾蕾为什么会上来这里
...I can't understand what made Alaïa come up here.
上主自有祂的智慧
God, in His infinite wisdom,
祂给了我们自♥由♥意志
He gave us free will.
别人怎么用我不追问
I don't question how others use it.
但艾蕾没有自♥由♥意志
But Alaïa didn't have free will.
她14岁就把自♥由♥交给魔鬼
She signed a deal with the devil at 14 and gave it away.
她不是会违逆的人
She wasn't the type of person to disobey.
她不像你
She wasn't like you.
那她为什么偏偏那时候上来?
So why did she come up here exactly when she did?
也许我们永远不知道
Perhaps we'll never know.
除非她还活着 亲口告诉我们
If only she were here herself to tell us.
离开我的修道院
Leave my convent.
现在
Now.
你就不能承认你对他有感觉吗?
Why won't you just admit that you feel something?
亚历又聪明又贴心
Alec is smart, he's kind,
又帅 他真的很帅
he's hot. -He's hot.
亚历不错 真的不错
Alec is great. He really is.
只是我没有那种火花 他只是朋友
But I just don't see it. He's a friend.
他会从竞选日程抽空来帮忙
A friend who takes time off the campaign trail
跑到教堂搬箱子 这种朋友挺稀有的了
to help you lift boxes at a church? Sure.
有人把新歌♥放上来 歌♥名叫复苏
"Listen to 'Resurrection,'
说是艾蕾·洁德的新单曲
the latest single by Alaïa Jade."
这也太突兀了
What the hell is this?
尚恩说他掌握很多未完成的录音
Shane said he had enough raw recordings
他说足够做出两张专辑 他动作果然快
to make two albums. Boy, he didn't waste any time.
我听不下去 谁想来杯饮料?
I can't stomach this. Anyone need a drink?
* I lose myself in your allure *
* I lose myself in your allure *
这段旋律让人不舒服
This feels wrong.
等等 倒回去再听一次
* Divine light... * -Wait, go back.
* Divine light... *
* Divine light... *
你有听到什么奇怪的东西吗?
Did you hear that?
什么奇怪的东西?
What? Hear what?
我想我懂为什么艾蕾会走上钟塔
I know why Alaïa Jade went up that bell tower.
亲爱的修女们 我们在这里的时光不多了
My dear sisters, our time together is coming to an end,
在你们安顿好新处所之前
but I won't rest until each of you
我不会感到安心
are settled in your new home.
警探 我想我说得很清楚
Detective, I thought I made myself clear.
你和你的警♥察♥
You and your officers
没有搜查票不得再踏进此处
are no longer welcome here without a search warrant.
抱歉 神父 我们确实没有搜查票
Sorry, Father, we don't have a search warrant.
但我们带来的是逮捕令
But we do have an arrest warrant.
理由是什么?
On what grounds?
抱歉 院长 你涉嫌重大罪行
Forgive me, Mother, but you have sinned.
而且不止一件
A lot.
举例来说
For example...
不可作假见证这条
Thou shalt not bear false witness.
你曾说接受艾蕾的提议
When you said you accepted Alaïa's offer
是为了教会的利益
for the good of the Church.
但法兰修女表示
But according to Sister Frances,
你其实曾否决那项提议
you rejected that offer,
然后总教区越过你的决定强行通过
only to have the archdiocese go over your head.
另一条是不可以偷窃
Thou shalt not steal.
你却让达比修女去洗碗
And yet, you put Sister Darby on dishwashing duty
趁机拿走她的手表并更改时间
so you could swipe her watch and change the time.
为什么要这样做?
Why would I do that?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表