剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
守住自己的秘密
to keep their secrets.
你一定吓坏了
You must have been so scared.
不 我为你经历的事感到抱歉
No, I'm sorry for what you went through.
我也会停止纪念法官
And I will stop honoring the judge's memory.
什麽?
What?
我原以为你还会替他辩护
I guess I expected you to still defend him.
如今我已明白 怎能辩护?
Given what I know now, how can I?
喂
Hello?
又有补充吗?验尸报告?
Another addendum. -To the autopsy?
这傢伙还能出什麽事?
What more could have happened to this guy?
实验室确认了维特先生指甲下的物质
The lab identified the material underneath Mr. Wittman's nail.
双甘油酯?
Diglyceride?
也许来自那条隧♥道♥
Could be from the tunnel, maybe.
是 但即便搜寻了隧♥道♥
Yeah, but even if we searched the tunnel,
也无法证明安德
there's no way to prove that Anders
曾从克雷·哈里的避难室逃出
escaped from Craig Harris's bunker
因为那条隧♥道♥有
'cause there were multiple connections
多个入口
going into that tunnel.
他可能从任何出口潜入
He could've come from any of them.
那我们该怎麽办?
Where does that leave us?
真希望我能站在
Wish there was some way I could put myself
安德的位置
in Anders' shoes.
被困在这间看似无路可逃的房♥裡
Trapped in a room with seemingly no escape.
我们可以做到
We can.
你们此刻身处
You now find yourselves
废弃精神病院的地下室
in the basement of an abandoned asylum,
弗莱医生
where Dr. Fright
对不幸患者施行强制脑叶切除
has been performing forced lobotomies
这些人无处可逃
on his unfortunate patients.
这种安排有必要吗?
Are the theatrics really necessary?
嘘 他大概在核对演员工会卡
Shh. He's probably getting his Equity card.
你
You!
你只有一小时
Have exactly one hour
找到医生的证件
to find the doctor's credentials
揭露他的真实身份
and thus unmask his true identity.
如果失败
If you fail,
他会让你
he will make you
成为下一个牺牲者
his next victim.
真刺♥激♥
That was awesome.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我 我甚至不知道从哪开始
I mean, I... I don't even know where to start.
我懂 一开始会很压力山大
It can seem overwhelming, I know.
我以前在CIA安全屋也有同样感受
I felt the same way when I was stuck in a CIA safe house.
我的团队差点失败 但在莫斯科的
My team almost failed that one, but we rebounded
标本实验室重整旗鼓
at the taxidermy lab in Moscow.
莫斯科标本实验室?
A taxidermy lab in Moscow?
抱歉 *宾州*的莫斯科
Sorry. Moscow, Pennsylvania.
我们打破纪录 39分13秒逃出
We broke the record. Escaped 39 minutes, 13 seconds.
等等 你特地去外地玩密室?
Wait, you, you went out of town for an escape room?
同一个密室玩太多次会腻
Well, you can't keep doing the same ones over and over.
没错
Right.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
那是什麽? - 没事
What-what was that? -Nothing.
我们不是应该合作吗?
I thought we were supposed to work together as a team.
规则裡没这条
I don't remember reading that in the rules.
他大概找到隐藏线索
He probably just found one of those hidden clues
是某个没逃出的玩家留下的
left by some sorry player who never made it out.
为何要藏起来?
Why would they be hidden?
你不能放在弗莱医生会找到的地方 懂吗
Well, you can't leave messages where Dr. Fright
就这麽简单
might find them. Duh.
没错 就是这样
That's it.
我带了点东西给你
I brought you a little something.
好 小姐 ?
Okay, Ms., um...?
塔西奥尼
Tascioni.
也许你该写下来 - 好
Maybe you should write it down. -Okay,
别再给我东西了
please stop bringing me things.
好吗? 我生活无虞
All right? I-I clearly want for nothing.
不过 我想你会需要这个
But this I think you'll need.
苍蝇拍?为什麽
Why would I need a fly swatter?
我给你示范
I'll show you.
退回去 再进来
Step back inside. - Step back inside.
退后 懂吗
Get back, you got it?
怎麽样 第一次没陷害我成功
What, you didn't succeed
要再试一次?
in framing me the first time, so you're gonna keep trying?
是这意思吗 总觉得
Is that what's happening? -Does it get tiring,
有人想害你不累吗?
believing everyone is out to get you?
这正是我们要找的
That's what we're looking for.
你好 小水果蝇
Hello, little fruit flies.
水果蝇?什麽意思
Fruit flies? What?
水果蝇出现说不通
It didn't make sense that there were fruit flies in here
因为水果已处理过
because the fruit had been treated
用了特殊防腐剂
with that special preservative.
显然有些被刮掉了
But clearly some of it had been scraped off.
那跟维特先生
That's the same substance
指甲下的物质一样
we found underneath Mr. Wittman's fingernail.
双甘油酯
Diglyceride.
你知道 但这不证明什麽
Okay. You know this doesn't prove anything, right?
对吗? 不对。
Right? - No.
单靠这点证据不足
On its own, it doesn't prove much,
但在这情况下 安德做了唯一能做的事
but under the circumstances, Anders did the only thing
像个出色的公关危机管理者
a good PR crisis manager could do.
他掌握了最后话语权
He got in the final word.
雷诺警官 看这根香蕉
Officer Reynolds, read that banana.
「德瑞*吸血鬼* 125」
"Drac 125."
胡扯吧
This is nonsense.
疯了吗 其实不是
This is crazy. - Actually, it's not.
*子午线集团*给他的暱称是德瑞*吸血鬼*
The Meridian Group's nickname for you is Drac.
125又是什麽 雷诺警官
And 125 is what, Officer Reynolds?
纽约刑法谋杀条款
It's the New York penal code for homicide.
翻成白话 「克雷杀了我」
Translation: "Craig killed me."
克雷·哈里 你因攻击罪
Craig Harris, you are under arrest for assault...
及企图谋杀被逮捕
120.10. -...and attempted murder.
125.25条款
125.25.
我会不惜一切
Okay, I'm gonna spare no expense
对抗这荒谬指控
in fighting these ridiculous charges
找最强律师
and I'm gonna get the best lawyers.
除非他们也背叛你
Unless they turn on you, too.
塔西奥尼小姐
Ms. Tascioni,
打扰了 请见谅
I apologize for dropping in on you like this.
有何事相求
What can I do for you?
我想告诉你 我对放弃法律图书馆工作
I wanted to tell you that I've had second thoughts
已有了重新考量
about abandoning my work with the law library.
嗯 你不必解释
Well, you don't have to explain...
请听我说完
Please hear me out.
我的努力
My effort
吸引大量私人资金
is bringing in a great deal of private money
当公帑逐渐流失之时
at a time when public money is disappearing.
我无法阻止那件事
I can't be the one to stop that.
希望你能理解我的选择
I hope you understand my decision.
我明白
Of course.
至少 也许现在
And at least, perhaps now
从过去的悲剧中
some good can come of the tragic events
能生出一丝善意
of the past.
愿如此 为了大家的平安
I hope so. For everyone's sake.
还有一件事 一直让我放心不下
There is one other thing I keep wondering.
你说掌握我丈夫有罪的证据
You said you had proof of my husband's guilt.
这是什麽意思?
What did you mean by that?
我们曾持有一件属于受害者雪莉的物品
We had an item that belonged to Sherry, the victim,
我们相信上面有克劳法官的血迹
that we believe had Judge Crawford's blood on it.
可惜它
Unfortunately, it,
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表