剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
警♥察♥亲眼看到他离开
They actually saw him leave,
大概也拍进了随身摄影机
so they probably caught it on their body cams.
顺带一提 我的货没超重
My load was bang on, by the way.
我这里有合法的过磅凭证
I've got my certified weight ticket right here
谁也别想把责任推到我身上
so no one is pinning anything on me.
别紧张
Okay, relax.
波多黎各那段说得通 但我们仍不能确定
The Puerto Rico stuff tracks, but we still can't be certain
约翰和唐是同一个人
that Johnny and Don are the same person.
那个唐有留下什么东西吗?
Did this Don leave anything behind?
像背包或信之类的?
Like a backpack or a letter?
只留下空罐
Just his empties.
你是说他在路上喝的啤酒罐?
You mean the beer cans he drank on the ride?
对 我的卡车还没打扫
Yeah, I haven't cleaned out my truck yet.
那有帮助吗?
Would that be helpful?
嗨 进来吧
Hi. Um, come in.
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
拉奎尔也在吗?
Is Raquel here, too?
我们想同时通知你们
We'd like to tell you both.
在
Um, yes.
她一直盯着我看
Yeah, she's been keeping an eye on me,
好像我是从精神病院逃出来的似的
you know, like I'm a mental patient.
拉奎尔!
Raquel!!
你能下来一下吗?
Can you come down here please?
我在浴室啊!
I'm in the freaking bathroom!
能等我一下子吗?
Can I have a minute please!
警♥察♥来了 他们有消息
The police are here and they have some news.
你能不能 就两秒
So if you could just stop
别再对着镜子
looking in the mirror for two seconds
快点下来!
and get your ass in gear.
早说不就好了?
Why didn't you just say that?
我刚才就说了
I just did.
要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you guys something?
我有恩顿曼的点心
I have Entenmann's.
不用了 谢谢
No, ma'am, we're okay. Thank you.
抱歉让你们久等
Sorry about that.
我觉得这辈子都在等拉奎尔
I just, I feel like I've been waiting for Raquel
从浴室出来一样
to get out of the bathroom my entire life.
拉奎尔和约翰结婚时也住这里吗?
Did Raquel and Johnny live here with you when they were married?
对啊 他们是高中情侣
Yeah, yeah, they were high school sweethearts.
难怪感觉像过了好久
That's why it feels like it's been forever.
你的家真漂亮
Well, your home is lovely.
让我想起奶奶家的模样
It actually reminds me of my grandmother's.
不过 对3个人来说 空间有点小
But, um, it is a little snug for three.
三个性格鲜明的人挤在这小屋里 挺热闹的
Three very big personalities, one very small house.
约翰有消息吗?
Any news about Johnny?
我们追踪到他的电♥话♥
So, we were able to trace his call
是某位卡车司机借他手♥机♥打的
from a truck driver who let him use his cell phone.
但怎么确定真的是他?
Okay, but how do we know it's really him?
他的DNA在车里留下的啤酒罐上检出
His DNA was on a beer can left behind in the vehicle.
完全吻合
It was a perfect match.
直升机坠毁后 他竟然活下来?
Wow, so you're telling me he survived the helicopter crash?
他还在纽约附近?
He's alive in the New York area?
至少打那通电♥话♥时 他还活着
At least he was when he made that call.
我简直不敢相信
I must be dreaming.
真是奇迹
It's a miracle.
我的约翰还活着!
My Johnny is alive!
他们怎么找到他的?
How'd they find him?
潜水员在纳罗斯海峡
Um, scuba divers were retrieving a wine cage
捞酒笼时
from The Narrows, and,
发现尸体浮在上面
the body was just lying on top of it.
酒笼是什么?
What's a wine cage?
现在有些爱酒的人 会在深水里熟成葡萄酒
"oenophiles" are now aging wine in deep water.
算是一种新潮做法
It's kind of a fad.
真的有用?
Does it work?
有些人说有
Um, yeah.
恒温 无光的环境
Consistent temperature, absence of light
加上水压 似乎能加速熟成
and increased depth pressure seem to speed up the maturation.
还能带出独特的澄澈感
And it provides a unique clarity.
你懂得真多
You know a lot.
那是他告诉我的
Yeah, that-that guy, he told me all about it.
他说要把那些酒瓶从证物里拿出来
Apparently, he needs the bottles from evidence
准备周6婚礼用
for a wedding on Saturday.
但我告诉他 应该放轻松 就像一瓶上好的薄酒莱
But I told him he should "chill, like a good Beaujolais."
妙啊 卡梅伦
Good one, Cameron.
有钱人真让人匪夷所思
Rich people are crazy.
我都直接喝盒装酒 好喝得很
I drink wine out of a box. It's delicious.
我最爱「卓越购物」的霞多丽盒装酒
I love Trader Joe's box of Chardonnay.
反正能醉就好 没错
It gets the job done. -I agree.
有时我连牛奶都直接对着纸盒喝
Sometimes I drink milk from the carton.
味道也不错
Tastes awesome.
要是尸体沉到海底
Well, if the body had made it all the way to the ocean floor,
我们根本捞不到
we wouldn't have been able to retrieve it.
好狗运
I mean, this is a lucky fluke.
对凶手就没那么幸运了
Not so lucky if you're the killer.
前提是约翰真被杀
I mean, that is if Johnny was murdered.
有迹象吗?
Any indication yet?
受害者腰带上绑着沙袋
Yeah, sandbags were attached to the victim's belt
显然是要确保他沉下去
to make sure that he sank.
绝非自然死亡
Yeah, this-this was not a natural death.
有目击者吗?
Do we have any witnesses?
我们四处问问吧
Let's start asking around.
那种有钱人喝的香槟叫什么来着?
What was that rich people champagne?
好吧
Okay, well...
我去看看码头有没有
I guess I'll, check and see
监视器 也许能找到线索
if there are any cameras on the docks.
女士 需要我帮忙吗?
Something I can, help you with, ma'am?
是的 靖轩小姐
Yes, Ms. Jackson,
或者直接叫你丹妮也行
or Denise, if you will.
随你方便
You can just choose.
那就丹妮吧
Denise then.
好名字 听起来让人心情愉快
Which is "De-Lovely" by the way.
我算是隶属警方的人
I am with the police, sort of,
发生一起命案
and there's been a homicide.
请问你这里有监视器
Um, do you have any security cameras
能拍到临水区域吗?
covering the waterfront?
死因推测为溺水 不过
The cause of death was drowning because...
照惯例 没做完化验前
Per usual, we can't rule anything out
什么都不能排除
until we run tests...
这得问我的上司
that's a question for my supervisor.
我给你他的电♥话♥
Let me give you his number.
很好
Excellent.
祝你愉快
Good day.
靖轩小姐 好久不见 真高兴能再见面
Ms. Jackson, you are a sight for sore eyes.
请来杯请来杯雪莉
Shirley Temple, please.
真的很高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
最近过得好吗?平安吧?
Are you happy? Are you safe?
案子进展如何?还顺利吗?
How's the case? How's...?
我全心投入这项行动
I am committed to my operation,
队上伙伴都很可靠
and there are good people on my team.
目前只能透露这些
That's all I can tell you right now.
了解
Okay.
上饮料
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾尔斯贝斯 你最近过得怎样?
How are you, Elsbeth?
说说近况吧
Catch me up.
我吗?对
Me? Um... - Yeah.
冈佐很乖
Well, Gonzo's a good girl.
泰迪还在纽约
Um, Teddy's still in New York.
也还和罗伊在一起
He's still with Roy.
华格纳队长让我忙得团团转
Um, Captain Wagner's keeping me very busy.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表