剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
这里就是奇迹诞生的地方
And this is where the magic really happens.
请往右看 那是我们的主持人
If you look to your right, you will see the office
传奇人物的办公室
of the man himself,
我们的主持人 斯科蒂·布里
our host, Scotty Bristol.
他大概正埋头看资料
He's probably in there right now, going over material,
为今晚的节目做准备 录像就在几小时后
preparing for tonight's show, which tapes in a few hours.
要不要顺便进去打个招呼?
What do you say we say a quick hello?
我还是保命要紧 别被炒了比较好
Actually, I-I think I'll keep my job instead.
隔壁就是编剧室
A-And right next door is the writers room,
斯科蒂的脱口秀独白和喜剧桥段
where, Scotty's hilarious monologues
全都从这里诞生
and comedy bits are born.
编剧们正焦急地等着看
The writers are waiting to hear
自己的稿子能不能进最终版本
if their material made the final cut.
他不喜欢
He hated it.
是独白还是市长那段?
Monologue or the mayor bit?
全都不行 一句都没过
All of it. Every line.
可我们昨晚熬夜写的 那明明很赞啊
But we stayed late last night. That was good stuff.
你确定你讲的方式没问题?
Are you sure you pitched it right?
罗南 我知道怎么提案
Yes, Ronan, I know how to pitch.
我出身喜剧圈
I come from a comedy background.
即兴剧 真的懂
Improv. -Improv.
他就是不喜欢 常有的事
Look, he just didn't like it. It happens.
好吧 那他当时心情怎样?
Okay, but what kind of mood was he in?
挑时机也很关键
Because you also have to pick the right moment.
毕竟 女人的本事
Because it's our job as women to always
就是要先看懂男人情绪再开口
ascertain a man's emotional state before speaking.
算了 怪我吧 我早习惯了
Look, go ahead and blame me, I'm used to it.
但那段内容不会上节目
But the material isn't going in the show.
我们都知道它的命运
And we know where it is going.
对啊 又被*备胎米奇*那副甜腻声音取代
Yes, the dulcet tones of Mickey Two.
所以 我们的稿子又进碎纸机了
Okay, so, our stuff went in the shredder.
那他要用什么?
What'll he use instead?
他去翻那些备用稿
He's going to the packets.
为了喜剧的名义! -别闹!
For the love of comedy! - No!
都是你害的! -冷静点!
This is your fault. - No, come on!
你到底是哪边的人?
Whose side are you on?
嗨 谢丽
Hi, Sheryl.
我是罗拉《迟到一点没关系》的首席编剧兼制♥作♥人
I'm Laurel, head writer, executive producer of Way Late.
紧张吗? -天啊
Are you nervous? - God,
这么明显?
is it that obvious?
因为这可是电视网节目啊
It's just-- network television.
我年纪也不小 这对我意义重大
I'm old enough that still means something.
我们的观众应该也有同感
Well, our audience feels the same.
好吧 -这里有几个问题
Okay. - So, here are some questions
斯科蒂可能会问 也可能不问
that Scotty may or may not ask.
你觉得他会对我客气点吗?
Do you think that he'll be nice to me?
我听说他有时候挺尖刻的
I mean, I know sometimes he can be a little bit acerbic...
那是谎言!我一向很和善
That's a lie! I'm always nice.
天啊 你本人 -比屏幕上高多了
My God! You're... so much taller in person.
那得看你屏幕多大
Well, that depends on the size of your screen.
嗨 谢丽 很高兴见到你 -嗨
Hi, Sheryl. Nice to meet you. -Hi.
放轻松 这会很好玩
Hey, listen, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
只要放松 做自己就好
Just relax and be yourself.
我其实带了个朋友来壮胆
I actually brought a friend for support.
艾尔斯贝丝?艾尔斯贝丝!
Elsbeth? Elsbeth!
什么?!嗨!对 我在这里!
What?! Hi! Yes, I'm here.
艾尔斯贝丝是在我去某间疗愈中心时
Elsbeth was my journey partner
一起同行的伙伴
at one of the wellness centers
嗨 艾尔斯贝丝
I wrote about. - Hi, Elsbeth.
希望我没念错
I hope I'm saying that right,
因为我可不打算再念第二次
'cause I won't be saying it again.
天啊 真的是你
My gosh, it's you.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我是你的铁粉
I am such a fan.
你真高挑
You're so tall.
对啊 你昏倒时我们就提过了
Yeah, we established that while you were unconscious.
对 也是
Yeah... Right.
抱歉 嗯
Sorry. Um...
我一下飞机就直奔这里
I came straight here from the airport.
刚从苏格兰看安格斯回来
I was in Scotland visiting Angus.
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
其实 我也不太确定
Actually... I am not sure
该不该还叫他那样 不过算了
I should call him that, but, um, anyway.
我有时差 看起来有点恍神
I am jet-lagged, which is why I seem a little loopy,
虽然有人觉得
although some people think...
我平常就这样恍神
I always seem a little loopy.
你知道这故事哪里最好笑吗?
You know what's fascinating about that story?
我没问
I didn't ask.
待会儿台上见 -好
See you out there. - Okay.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你行的
You got this.
有咖啡吗? -有
Is there coffee? -Yeah.
给她无咖♥啡♥因♥的!
Get her a decaf!
各位好 欢迎回到《迟到一点没关系》
Hey, everybody. Welcome back to Way Late.
今天我们邀请到谢丽·雅各布
We are talking to Sheryl Jacobs,
《还没痊愈的旅人》的作者
the author of Unwell on My Way.
谢丽 书里提到你
So, Sheryl, it says in here that
这四年跑遍各大疗愈中心
you went from wellness center to wellness center
整整四年
for four full years.
四年又三个月
Four years and three months.
那你回家时 信箱一定塞满垃圾信吧
You must have had a lot of junk mail when you came home.
嗯 我
Yeah, I...
我在书里有提到那段
I mentioned that in the book.
你没看过吗?
Didn't you read it?
谢丽 我这工作要看太多书了
Well, I have to read a lot for this job, Sheryl.
是喔 那对你来说会不会太吃力?
Right. Is that hard for you?
米奇 谢丽在欺负我
Mickey, Sheryl's being mean to me.
你见过米奇・孟兹吗?
Hey, did you meet Mickey Muntz?
没有 但我在节目里看过他
No, but I-I know him from the show.
很高兴认识你 谢丽 -我超爱你的书
Good to meet you, Sheryl. - I loved your book
我一字一句都看完
and I read every word of it.
嘿 我问你件事
Hey, listen, let me ask you something.-
你觉得哪种健康疗程
What wellness treatment do you think
比较适合那边那位米奇?
would be good for Mickey over there?
我是说 他其实哪里都该治啦
I mean, obviously, he needs all of 'em,
但要先挑一样的话
but what would you start with first--
你会先治体重 还是那股绝望感?
the weight or the air of desperation?
唔 这个嘛
Well, um,
我觉得还是得
I think focusing
先从心灵
on the, um, spiritual,
层面下手
being is always first,
然后再谈身体
and then the physical.
好 这倒是个好消息 因为我们可不想聚焦在
Well, that's good to know, 'cause we don't want to focus
米奇的外在条件
on Mickey's physical being.
没错 而我的灵魂早就碎成一地
Yes, and my spirit is definitely broken.
总之 今天这段真不错 谢丽
Anyway, this has been, great, Sheryl.
你能再来一遍吗?
Would you please come back?
就这样?
Is that it?
就这样 -嗯 好吧
That's it. -Um, sure...
时间不早了
It is way late.-♪
大家该休息了
Go to sleep, everybody.
晚安
Bye-bye.
怎样?
Well?
他说不行 -你开玩笑吧?
He said no. -Are you kidding me?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
你有跟他说医生怎么讲吗?
Did you tell him what the doctor said?
我说了 -一字不漏?
I did. -Word for word?
亲爱的 -米奇 你的心脏
Honey. - Mickey, your heart
状况很糟 再不喘口气
is in bad shape. If you don't get a break
每天被他那样逼下去
from the stress-- taking his abuse every night--
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表