剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
提特先生俱乐部演了两场秀
at Mr. Titters-- club in the Village.
对 我们全都在那里
Right, yes, we were all there.
两场表演 我们都为他喝采
Both sets, cheering him on.
真的吗?你们全都去了?
Really? All of you?
两场?为什么?
Both sets? Why?
我们在讨好罗南 以防他接替斯科蒂的位置
Well, we were sucking up to Ronan in case
因为我错过了时机
he gets Scotty's job. Which, now,
现在看来 他肯定会接
he will, because I missed my moment.
恭喜你
So, congratulations.
真替你高兴 是啊
Very happy for you. -Yeah.
提特先生那里有监视器
They have video cameras at Mr. Titters.
能拍到观众
You can see the audience.
我们那时起哄的画面肯定被录下来了
I'm sure we got filmed during our good-natured heckling.
我们会再确认一次
Well, we'll double-check,
毕竟这实在太巧了
'cause it does seem awfully convenient.
你们明显都看
I mean, you guys all clearly had a problem
斯科蒂·布里不顺眼
working for Scotty Bristol,
说不定你们
so maybe you all
合谋杀了他 再掩饰真♥相♥
worked together to murder him and cover it up.
警探 你得明白
Detective, you got to understand.
我们是编剧
We're writers.
不会做出惹事的事
We would never do anything to rock the boat.
没错 工作环境是挺毒的
It's true. This is a hostile work environment,
但我们还是感激有饭碗
but we are all so grateful to have a job.
这行业啊
This business.
那是什么药?
Which one is that?
贝那普利降血压
Benazepril.
ACE抑制剂 降血压
It's the, ACE inhibitor.
忘了吃就没效
They don't work if you forget to take them.
这就是为什么你在这里
Well, that's what I've got you for.
米奇
Mickey...
你昨晚为什么又回到斯科蒂的办公室?
why did you go back to Scotty's office last night?
我不是叫你回家吗?
I told you to go home.
我本来想给他最后通牒
I was gonna give him an ultimatum.
给我放假 好好照顾自己
Either I get the time off so I can take care of myself
不然 我就辞职
or I quit.
我觉得这对我不公平
I mean, it wasn't fair to me
对你也一样
or to you anymore.
我已经忍♥无可忍♥
I'd had it.
但最后还是没说出口
Then I never got the chance.
米奇
Mickey.
真希望我早知道这件事
I wish I'd known that.
他在做什么?
What is he doing?
看起来像是在为某件事做心理建设
Looks like he's psyching himself up for something.
是啊
Yeah.
准备下狠手
To murder someone.
我差点每次都辞职
I almost quit all the time,
只是从未付诸行动
I just never went through with it.
是啊 但这次你不只是辞职
Yeah, but this time you didn't just quit.
你杀了斯科蒂
You murdered Scotty for making you
因为他让你成了百万人前的笑柄
a laughingstock in front of millions.
你根本不懂喜剧的门道
You know nothing about comedy.
老天 真是一点尊重都没有
Geez. I get no respect.
那你呢?
Um, what about you?
你希望米奇辞职吗?
Did you want Mickey to quit?
我只想米奇过得好 就这样
I wanted what was best for Mickey. That's all.
这场问话到此为止
This interview is over.
米奇 回家打给爱德 那是我们的律师
Mickey, go home and call Edward. That's our lawyer.
显然警方打算浪费时间
Clearly, the police want to waste their time focusing on
去怀疑斯科蒂最好的朋友
Scotty's best friend in the world.
真是荒唐
This is unbelievable.
我们会再联络
We'll be in touch.
这段时间 我们还得再和
In the meantime, we'll have another chat
大楼保全聊一聊
with building security.
我待会找你
I'll catch up with you later.
嘿 罗拉 罗拉
Hey, Laurel. Laurel.
我只是想让你知道
Um, I just want you to know
我觉得警方搞错方向
I think the police have this wrong.
我不认为米奇做得出这事
I don't think Mickey could have done this.
你真聪明 其实我很希望
You're smart. -The thing is, I would love it
你能帮我一起查清这件事
if you would help me figure this out
替你丈夫洗清冤屈
to clear your husband's name.
你愿意帮这个忙吗?
Would you be willing to do that?
我怎能说不呢?
How can I say no?
太好了
Great.
失陪 罗拉
'Scuse me, Laurel.
哇 真不容易
Wow, boy.
你这工作可真难 怎么说?
You have a tough job. -How do you mean?
那些编剧都把你当成管理层
Well, the writers think of you as management.
什么事都怪到你头上
Well, they blame everything on me.
这就是斯科蒂的作风
That's how Scotty liked it.
听起来斯科蒂不是什么好相处的上司
And Scotty-- doesn't sound like he was an easy boss.
再加上每天看着节目拿你老公开刀
And then to watch what the show was doing to your husband
罗拉 你压力山大
every night? Laurel, you juggle a lot.
你也好不到哪去 不然怎会提那么多袋子
Well, you juggle a lot, too, or you wouldn't carry so many bags.
说得也是
True.
不过我不用再替我老公操心 -前夫
Although I don't have to think about my husband. Ex.
虽然他才刚侥幸没被吊销律师执照
Although he did just narrowly escape disbarment.
我心情挺复杂的
Not sure how I feel about that.
抱歉 我手上事太多
I'm sorry, but I have an awful lot to do.
当然 那你在忙什么?
Of course. Um, what are you working on?
我们在准备斯科蒂的追思节目
We're preparing a tribute show for Scotty.
再没有人比你更了解他了吧
And who knew him better than you did?
对了
By the way,
斯科蒂是不是也叫那台碎纸机*备胎米奇*
did Scotty also call the shredder Mickey Two
还是只是编剧们的玩笑?
or was that just the writers?
你其实全知道
You knew all about that.
对吧?
Right?
可当我问起 -
And yet you acted like you didn't
那双瞪眼玩具时 你却装没听过
when I asked you about the-- grr!--
你是说出事那晚?
googly eyes at the crime scene.
你问过 我说「我不能讲」
You taking about the night of the accident?
我不能说 因为米奇就在旁边
You asked me and I said, "I couldn't tell you."
我不想让他难过
I couldn't tell you because Mickey was right there
也不想让他看起来
and I didn't want to hurt his feelings
有嫌疑 老天保佑
or make him look guilty, God forbid.
有嫌疑 老天保佑
有嫌疑 老天保佑
So, I couldn't tell you.
真会临场反应啊
Wow, you're awfully quick on your feet.
那都是即兴训练的功劳
Must be my improv training.
原来如此
Right.
卡尔 把画面倒回开头
Carl, cue it up to the beginning.
收到
You got it.
真酷
So cool.
哇
Wow.
嘿
Hey.
那是你吗?
Is that you?
是啊 那是
That's, that's
斯科蒂 米奇 还有你 对吧?
Scotty and Mickey and you, isn't it?
对 我们那时组了一个团 叫《吊带帮》
Yeah, we were in a group called The Overalls.
难怪服装那么统一
That explains the outfits.
真有趣
That is so fun.
你们当时可红了吧?
You guys were a big hit, weren't you?
那时我们还搞不清楚自己是什么
We didn't know what we were.
只是单纯玩得开心
We were just having fun
互相逗笑
and making each other laugh.
三个西雅图的年轻人
Three kids in Seattle
真心热爱彼此 也热爱做的每件事
just loving each other and what we were doing.
当然 那还是在嫉妒
That, of course, was before the jealousy
利益和名利进来之前
and the deals and show business.
在你还没意识到
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表