剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I-I thought
把树移掉就能让你和贝瑞别再斗气
that removing the tree would end your petty feud with Beryl.
可不管我们日子多完美
But no matter how perfect our life was,
你都不会心满意足
you could never be happy.
你们终究会想我
You're all gonna miss me.
你们会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
我想「沉睡谷」没了沙伦·洛
I think Sleepy Hollow will be just fine
一样过得好好的
without Sharon Norman.
哈
Ha.
我保证这是我最后一个冷笑话
That was my last one. I promise.
我去写报告
I'll write up the report.
这样写怎样?
How's this?
受害者的血迹微量残留
"Trace amounts of blood of the slain
终究流入排水口
stayed mainly in the drain."
还得再改 不 完美极了
Needs work. - No, it's perfect.
你删掉云端了?
You deleted your cloud?
没有
No.
我根本不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
但我知道这能把你骗来
But I knew it would get you here.
好计
Good ploy.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
这话虽老套 但我是真心的
I know it's a cliché, but it's true.
父母很难
It's hard...
接受孩子已长大成人
...for parents to accept their kids as adults.
至少我是这样
Well, me at least.
每天我看着这张照片
Every day I looked at this photo...
放在我桌上
...on my desk...
那是我那小女孩的样子
...of my little girl.
我教她要独♥立♥
At the girl I was raising to be independent
要有自己的选择
and to make her own choices...
别全揽功劳
Don't take all the credit.
妈才是主力
Mom did most of it.
嘿 说得没错
Hey now.
可现在在我眼前的
But here in front of me...
就是那位长大的孩子
...is that adult.
自以为明理硬要插手
Inserting myself as if I know best
那才是我当爸最大的错
was me being a bad dad.
以后我会更懂分寸
I'll know better moving forward.
这张照片你怎么印的?
How did you get this picture printed?
费了好大工夫 才搞出来的
It wasn't easy, let me tell you.
你永远不会是坏爸爸
You could never be a bad dad.
那是我的
That's for me.
我有晚餐约会
I have a dinner date.
别紧张 不是卡梅伦
Don't worry. It's not Cameron.
晚安 爸
Hey. - Good night, Daddy.
晚安 爸
Good night, Dad-- er, um...
长官
Captain.
先生 我
Sir. You know, I'm...
爱你
Love you.
该死
Damn.
真该死
Damn, damn, damn.
谢谢!
Thank you!
不管你是谁
Whoever you are.
冈佐
Gonzo.
我找到这个啦
Look what I found.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表