剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
天知道会出什么事
who knows what could happen?
你每年逼我去做乳♥房♥♥摄影 我都照做
Look, you push me to get a mammogram once a year, and I do,
我爱你 因为你懂得照顾我
and I love you for taking care of me.
现在 换我请你顾顾自己
Now, I'm asking you to take care of yourself.
他说不可能
He said it was impossible.
收视下滑 他手上还有罗南
The ratings are down and he's got Ronan
等着取代我
waiting in the wings to take his place.
这就是我签的工作
This is the job I signed up for.
天啊 他这是要害你
God, he's killing you.
他凭什么?
How dare he?
我撑得住
I'll be fine.
我们欠斯科蒂太多
Look, we owe Scotty so much.
没有他 我们什么都不是
We'd be nothing without him.
我不信这话
I don't believe that.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
没有他 就没有我
I'd be nothing without him.
我的意思是 你本来能闯出一片天
I mean, you could be anything.
米奇 你是个好人
Mickey. You're such a good person.
对啊 但我就是想在娱乐圈混出名堂
Yeah, but I wanted to be in show business.
去换衣服 然后回家吧
Get changed and go home.
我要去看剪辑
I'm gonna watch the edit.
他们可不知道我会出现
Not that they know I'm there.
你会先从哪个下手
What would you start with first--
体重 还是那股绝望味?
the weight or the air of desperation?
给我那个特写 -好
Bump me that close-up. -Yep.
我就知道他会派你来
I figured he would send you.
他有说医生怎么讲吗?
He told you what the doctors said?
医生?我们还信医生那套?
Doctors? Are we still doing doctors?
斯科蒂 这节目快把他逼疯了
Scotty, this show is literally killing him.
但等结束了 我们又会怀念它
But we'll miss it when it's gone.
对啊 我懂
Yeah, yeah, I know.
这节目是我们三个梦寐以求的东西
This show is what the three of us dreamed about,
得承担自己做的选择 -没错
and we have to live with the choices that we made... -Right,
而你选了米奇 -我选了
and you chose Mickey. -I did.
后悔吗?
Any regrets?
只在看节目的时候
Only when I watch the show.
真会讲 那孩子呢?
Cute. What about kids?
不不不 那时你是对的
No, no, no, you were right about that.
你知道 如果还得分心带小孩
You know, we would have never have gotten this far
我们肯定撑不到今天
if we had to split our focus.
喝一杯?
Drink?
好啊
Yeah.
我刚想到那晚那个星探来
I was thinking about that night the scout came
第一次电视网派人来看我们表演
from the network to see our show for the first time
结果观众有人喊「文艺复兴市集」
and someone from the audience called out "Renaissance fair"
当题材
as a suggestion.
所以我们开始怀旧了?
So we're walking down memory lane now.
而你刚好有那段「文艺复兴市集」的即兴
And you had that Renaissance fair bit
前一周排过 效果超好
from the week before that killed.
一出场你就闪闪发光
It was ready to go, making you look like a star.
那个喊题的人 是你安排的吧?
Now, the guy who called it out was a plant, right?
罗拉 好运都是准备好的结果
Laurel, good luck comes from preparation.
没错 有趣的是
Yeah. You know, it's funny--
那晚我在你和米奇之间 选了他
I think I chose Mickey over you that night.
你的野心把我吓坏了
Your ambition scared the hell out of me.
天啊 我到底在怕什么?
Gosh, what was I so afraid of?
罗拉
Laurel.
你在干嘛? -只是
What are you doing? -Just
让画面更顺眼点 你懂的 更有味道
making it look better, you know? Sexier.
我们是
Are we...
我们真的要这样吗?
Are we really gonna do this?
干嘛?我只是跟老朋友喝杯酒
Doing what? I'm just having a drink
就这样
with an old friend.
你不怀念那种感觉吗?一切还没开始的时候?
Don't you miss the way it felt, before all this?
当然怀念
Well, of course.
有时夜深人静 我
I mean, some nights, I...
看着你
look over at you and...
就好像又回到那时
and I'm right back there,
我们三个在台上即兴发挥
the three of us on stage, making it up
边演边想 你懂的 -嗯
as we go along, you know? -Yeah.
心有灵犀啊
So in tune with each other.
年轻气盛
So young.
你一点都没变 跟我来
You haven't changed. Come with me.
什么 好 好吧
What-What's... Okay.
嗯 好 我愿意
Yeah, all right. No, I'm into it.
嗯 行 没问题
Um... all right, yeah.
我对你一直忠心耿耿
I've been nothing but loyal to you,
罗拉也是
and Laurel has, too.
我该有这个机会
And-and I deserve this.
我的健康比任何节目都重要
My health is more important than some show.
听着 罗拉 我只想让你知道
Look, Laurel, I just want you to know
我一直很敬重 也很佩服
I've always respected and admired
你对米奇的忠诚 我知道
how loyal you are to Mickey. -I know.
不过 我想
But I guess, um...
连你也有极限吧
even you have your limits.
看来真有
Guess I do.
啊!
Aah!
斯科蒂 我撑不下去了
Scotty, I can't do this anymore.
斯科蒂?
Scotty?
斯科蒂!
Scotty!
那是尖叫声吗?
Was that a scream?
妈?我还以为你
Mom, I thought you weren't supposed to be home
要再过几天才回来
for another few days.
跟安格斯相处得不太顺利吗?
Did things with Angus not go so well?
不是啦 谢丽约我去看表演
No. Sheryl asked me to go to the show with her
后来又一起吃饭 我想给朋友撑场面
and then to dinner, and I want to be supportive of my friends,
尤其凯亚最近在外头
especially now that Kaya's off
卧底工作 你确定真是这理由?
working undercover. - Are we sure that's the reason?
她来啦!
There she is!
我的冈佐!
My Gonzo!
好想你啊!
I missed you so much.
你有没有乖?太简单啦
Were you a good girl? -Easy peasy.
泰迪 泰迪 我带了礼物 好啦妈
Teddy, Teddy, I have gifts. - Okay, Mom,
我来拿 你累坏了 好
let me. You're exhausted. -Okay.
谢啦 亲爱的 对 就是那个上面的
Thank you, sweetheart. Yeah, the-the one on the top.
那是给冈佐的
Yeah, that's for Gonzo.
来 拿去!
Yeah. There you go!
去吧 乖女孩!
Go get it, girl!
这是给你和罗伊的
And that's for you and Roy.
你送我们格纹短裙?
You got us tartan kilts.
对啊 你们俩的小腿可真好看
Yeah, you both have such nice calves.
谢啦 这挺有意思的
Thanks. That's fun.
不过
Although...
我觉得上新工作穿这个
I think it's probably a little too soon
好像还太早吧
for me to wear these at my new job.
嗯 也许吧 等等 什么?
Yeah, probably. Wait, what?
泰迪!你找到工作了?
Teddy! You got a job?
吓到了吧?我知道
Shocking, I know.
我和罗伊在酒吧遇到一个记者
Well, Roy and I were at this bar and we met this reporter,
我就开始聊起「真♥相♥被贬值」
and I started going on about how the truth has been devalued
说这世界该多点事实查核员
and the world needs more fact-checkers.
的确如此 就在我回神前
That's so true. - And before I knew it,
你知道吗?我被《纽约视界》录取了
you know, I was hired at The New York View.
你听说过那位记者
Did you know one of their journalists
被电击棒电死的事吗?
got murdered with a cattle prod?
就这样我们才有了冈佐
That's how we got Gonzo.
什么?算了 说来话长
What? - Long story.
总之 我真心觉得调查报导
Anyway, I really do think that investigative journalism
或许才是我该走的路 你知道克里斯·海耶
could be the path for me. Did you know that Chris Hayes
跟我一样念哲学吗?
was a philosophy major just like I was?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表