剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
玛莉 我会在那等你
I'll be seeing you there, Marie.
是吗?那就继续催眠自己吧
Yeah? Keep telling yourself that
等你在牢里刷马桶时 再来说这话
while you're still in prison scrubbing toilets.
拉奎尔·德拉博 你有权保持沉默
Raquel Drabowski, you have the right to remain silent.
再见 我可不想当你
See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都是好人
You're good people.
弗莱明警探和韩警官走了吗?
Did Detective Fleming and Officer Hackett already leave?
我想亲自恭喜他们破案
I wanted to congratulate them on the case.
看看时间 现在5点03分
Well, let's see. It's 5:03.
他们八成已经开着盒装酒 边喝边钩针编织了
They're probably drinking box wine and crocheting by now.
倒也是奇葩搭档
Well, they are an unlikely pair.
不过韩警官学了不少东西
But Officer Hackett seems to be learning a lot.
我同意
I agree.
你听说玛丽·德拉博的事吗?
Did you hear about Marie Drabowski?
她要参加
She's gonna be
《黑纱》的「黄金年华」特别季
on the "Golden Years" season of Black Veil.
你开玩笑吧 -真的
You're kidding me. - No.
她也是寡妇
She's a widow, too.
听说约翰父亲
It seems Johnny Sr.
39岁时意外触电身亡
tragically electrocuted himself at 39.
我原本想告诉凯思和巴兹
I was gonna tell Grace and Buzz about it,
但他们大概没什么兴趣
but, they probably wouldn't care.
我倒知道谁会在意
I know who would.
没错 但我不能联络她 记得吗?
Yes, but I can't contact her, remember?
这是抛弃式手♥机♥
It's a burner.
号♥码查不到来源
The number can't be traced.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Really.
谢谢你 华格纳队长
Thank you, Captain Wagner.
只能打一通
It's good for one call.
明白
Understood.
您拨的号♥码目前未开通服务
The number you have reached is not in service.
请检查后再拨
Please check the number and dial again.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表