剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
她没孩子 也没继承人
And she had no children or heirs.
想分她遗产的人应该不少吧
So, a lot of people must've wanted
肯定一堆人虎视眈眈
to get their hands on her money.
没错 确实如此
Yeah, sure.
要是亚林斯医生说得没错
If Dr. Yablonsky was right,
黛洛根本没在用氧气筒
and Delores didn't even use her oxygen tank,
那她「噢」地一声
then I think it's highly unlikely
不小心扭掉阀门的机率就太低了
that she-- whoops-- accidentally removed the valve.
队长!
Captain!
我想深入查这案子 但我得搭个警探
I'd like to look into this further, but I need a detective.
里弗斯 过来
Rivers, get over here.
是 队长
Yes, sir.
你跟艾尔斯贝斯一起办这案
You're going on this case with Elsbeth.
可是爸 我们正要去吃午餐
But, Daddy, we were about to go to lunch.
车上吃三明治去
Eat a sandwich in the car.
是 队长 请问这案子是?
Yes, sir. What-what is the case?
你觉得氧气筒自己爆♥炸♥的机率高吗?
How often do you think oxygen tanks
应该不常见吧?
just blow up by themselves? Not very often, right?
基本上天天都有
Literally all the time.
对啊
Yeah.
但我还是尊重你的看法
but I-I-I respect your opinion,
毕竟你是职场女性
you know, not only as a woman in the workplace,
而且这也是同意令的规定
but as mandated by the consent decree.
好 那你去查事故报告
Okay. Can you dig into the accident report?
我去拜访个人
I'm gonna go pay a visit to someone.
艾尔斯贝斯 芮莎
Elsbeth. -Marissa.
我有个想法想和你聊聊 我喜欢听想法
I'd love to run an idea by you. -I love ideas.
我觉得亚历在选民眼中有点「女性难题」
I think Alec might have a woman problem, electorally speaking.
你提过 但这和我有什么关系?
You mentioned that, but what does that have to do with me?
我觉得你们该一起吃顿饭
I think you two should have dinner.
我能帮你订到《胡萝卜角落!》转角那桌
I can get you into Via Carota, corner table,
饭后还有《玛丽!》交响乐会
followed by orchestra seats to Mary!
听起来
Boy. look, that,
的确挺诱人
that does sound like a lot of fun, but
但我最近没打算谈恋爱
I'm just not really looking to get into a relationship.
这提议真是亚历的意思吗?
Is this even coming from Alec?
关于亚历的会面 政策和形象
I'm in the driver's seat when it comes to Alec's meetings,
全都我说了算
policy moves, and overall image.
那不就齐了?你们俩挺投缘的嘛
Isn't that everything? -You two seemed to hit it off.
他挺有魅力的 对吧?
And he's pretty charming, right?
你知道他以前当过消防署长吗?
Did you know he's a former fire marshal?
老天 这事可不止如此
Lord. - It's more than that.
你的同意令对他来说简直是救命符
Your consent decree is kind of a "magic bullet"
让他在选民眼中重塑治安形象
to position him well on policing for the electorate.
他想看看能否从体制内推动改革
He wants to see how the system can be changed from within.
你觉得呢?
What do you say? -Um...
我正处于「对新朋友都说好」的阶段
I am in my "say yes to new friends" era.
太好了 我来约时间 好
Perfect. I'll set a date. -Okay.
记得回讯哦 感谢
Read your texts promptly. Thank you.
我帮你搬那个吧?
Can I, help you with that?
不用 我自己来就好
Oh, no. You're fine.
只是想重新调一下这里的风水
Just rethinking the feng shui in here.
不好意思 你是?
Excuse me. And you are?
艾尔斯贝斯·塔西奥尼 我来找盖瑞
Elsbeth Tascioni. I'm here to see Gary.
我带你进去 我是汉纳·李 副主任
I'll show you in. I'm Hannah Lee, the associate director.
鼎鼎有名的文学期刊副主任
Do associate directors of prestigious literary journals
也得亲自搬家具啊?
always move around heavy furniture by themselves?
艺术圈节节挫 我就多出点力
The arts are under attack, and I am happy to help.
尤其是我刚加薪
Especially because I just got a raise.
真难得 你们居然还有预算
Wow. It is so impressive that you have the resources
能重新装潢又能加薪
to redecorate and give raises,
这年代可不容易啊
especially in this current landscape.
艺术圈正被打♥压♥
The arts are under attack.
我听说了
So I heard.
幸好我们还有慷慨又死忠的赞助人
But we're lucky to have generous and loyal donors.
像黛洛费那样的?
Like Delores Feinn?
你是艾尔斯贝斯吧?听说你在纽约警局工作?
Elsbeth, right? You work with the NYPD?
我负责确保警方把事办妥
It's my job to make sure that the police do their job,
只是想确认他们对你朋友
and I just want to confirm they did their due diligence
查得够不够仔细
with your friend.
Um...
你还记得那晚你们讲电♥话♥时
Do you remember what you two were talking about
聊些什么吗?
on the phone the night she died?
诗
Poetry.
黛洛自己也是诗人
Delores was a poet herself.
她特别关心我们
That's why she was so invested
出版社
in our press.
我们失去了一位才华洋溢的灵魂
We lost a great talent.
她都在这小角落创作吗?
Did she always write in this cute little nook?
她喜欢坐在同个位子
She liked to sit in the same spot,
叼根烟 就像伊丽莎白·毕晓普那样
there with her cigarette, like Elizabeth Bishop,
那位重量级诗人 普立兹奖得主
an important poet, and Pulitzer winner.
黛洛确实让人敬佩
Delores seemed so impressive.
除了抽烟那点之外
Well, except for the smoking part.
烟几乎成了她写作的一部分 虽是坏习惯 却割不掉
Cigarettes were an unfortunate part of her writing process.
你对她还真了解
You seem to know a lot about that.
我当过她的编辑
I was her editor.
你都在这个小角落编她的稿吗?
Did you edit in this little nook?
对 她坚持要这样 算她的心愿吧
Always. It's what she wanted.
愿意花时间陪老人聊天的可不多
Not everyone is so generous with their time for the elderly.
我猜你大概是唯一一个
I bet you were the only other person who spent time
常在那间公♥寓♥待着的人
in that apartment.
不 其实不是
No. Actually,
黛洛平常也常有人上门
Delores had visitors all the time.
我前阵子还在她那碰过弗雷·哈里森
I ran into Fred Harrison there recently.
他办了一本文坛快撑不下去的杂♥志♥
Fred runs a struggling
叫《翻浪草特刊》
literary journal, Tumbleweed.
出事那晚我刚好在他的募款宴上
I was at his benefit the night of the accident.
你真够义气的嘛
That's kind of you, too,
毕竟你和弗雷得为
especially since you and Fred must compete
同一批金主抢资金
for the same donors.
文坛嘛 只能同舟共济
Well, we have to stick together.
懂诗的人啊 现在已经不多了
There's so few of us left
能真正看出门道的 更是少之又少
who really appreciate the art of poetry.
我对诗嘛 不太拿手
Yeah. I'm not well-versed in it.
双关可不是故意的
No pun intended.
以前有人念过济慈的诗给我听(英国浪漫主义诗人)
but someone once read Keats
那一刻
out loud to me, and...
我竟然眼眶都湿了
it made me cry.
济慈能写出那样的诗 -我敢说黛洛也行
Keats can do that. -Delores, too, I bet.
你替她写了这么多页
You devoted all these pages to her.
她肯定是个文学奇才
She must've been a literary genius.
能不能念几段她的诗
Hey, can you read some of her work
给我听听?
out loud to me?
诗 本就该活在纸上
Poetry lives on the page.
但我偏爱听那文字的乐音
But I love to hear the music of the words.
既然你那么欣赏她 我想你
And since you love her so much, I'm sure you'll
一定能读出她的神韵
do her justice.
那就念那首〈海之乳尖〉吧
how about the one called "Nipples of the Sea."
「天蓝的
"The cerulean
蔚蓝的浪
"azure waves
拍击着乳白的
"Crash into the creamy
我眼中的太阳神经丛
"solar plexus of my eyes
那亦是
"That are also a
一面尖啸的镜
"Screaming mirror
粉碎
"shattered.
一株柳絮在月下流血
"A pussy willow bleeds on the moon.
抑或那是狼?
"Or is it a wolf?
「两者皆可为真」
Both things can be true."
好吧
Okay.
不过「天蓝」和「蔚蓝」
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表