剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
de-escalate things a little bit, so I need you
开口说话 诺兰 华格纳队长
to speak to me, Nolan. - Captain Wagner.
泰迪 你怎么在这里?
Teddy. What are you doing here?
我看到一个女孩在直播说她被挟持
I saw this girl live streaming that she was being held hostage,
我就查了我妈的位置
and I happened to check my mom's location.
她会分享 我不分享
She shares hers. I don't share mine.
她也在里面?
She's in there, too? - Yeah.
对
She volunteered to go in, didn't she?
她自愿进去的 对吧?
You should go home,
你该回家
and we'll call you when we resolve this.
等我们处理完再通知你
No. There's no way I'm leaving.
大家往转角那边移♥动♥
I need everyone to move around the corner.
不 他跟我一起
No. He's with me.
其他人走开
Everyone else.
谢啦 别担心
Thanks. - Don't worry.
你母亲很擅长临危脱身
Your mother's very good at talking her way out of things.
该聊聊了 饿不饿?
TULLY Got to talk to us. You hungry?
那些人♥质♥饿吗 诺兰?
Are the hostages hungry, Nolan?
我们可以送几个披萨进去或是
We-we can send in some pizzas or...
我饿 我没吃早餐
I'm hungry. I didn't get breakfast.
撑着点
You'll be fine.
现在流行断食 廷·鲁夫
Fasting's a thing now anyway, Tin-- Rufus.
若你真以为我会让人带食物进来
And you're crazy if you think I'm gonna let
那就太天真
somebody in here with food.
不行
No.
不行 让她说吧
No. - Just let her talk.
除非她用手语 不然我不想听
Unless it's sign language, I don't want to hear her.
我们不需要他们送食物进来
We don't need them to bring in food.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
天啊 好香 柠檬蛋糕
God, that smells good. - Lemon cake.
我小时候一直想要这种东西
I always wanted one of these as a kid,
但我爸说我会烫伤
but my dad said I would burn myself.
噢 对啊
Aw. - Yeah.
我女儿也想要 我也这么说
My daughter wanted one, too, and I said the same thing.
你女儿几岁?
How old is your daughter?
11岁
She's 11.
不 抱歉 14岁
N-- No, sorry, she's 14.
我有段时间没见她
I haven't seen her in a while.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为
Because...
我坐牢
I went to prison.
我入狱时她才9岁
She was nine when I went in,
她只来探过一次
and, she visited once.
后来 她母亲就断了联♥系♥
And then, her mom cut me off.
那你再也没见过她?
And you haven't seen her since?
我原本今天要见她
I was supposed to see her today.
那娃娃是为她准备的?
That's why the doll?
嗯
Yeah.
我以前什么都买♥♥给我儿子
I used to buy my son everything he asked for.
算是补偿我当律师每周80小时的忙碌
I was making up for working 80 hours a week as a lawyer.
他如今成人
He's an adult now, and...
却再没有能取代相处时光的东西
there's no substitute for spending time with him.
你觉得人到后来 还能重新亲近吗
Do you think you can get closer to somebody later in life,
就算早先一败涂地?
even if you blew it completely earlier?
当然可以
Absolutely.
糟糕
Shoot.
你还好吗?
You okay?
看吧
See?
吃吧
Dig in.
你要送的那个娃娃很不错
It's a cool doll, though. The doll you were getting.
她自己选的
She asked for it.
她这辈子唯一开口要的就是这个娃娃
I mean, it's the only thing she's ever asked for.
诺兰
Nolan...
你得告诉警♥察♥
you have to tell the police.
他们以为这个娃娃里藏了毒品
They think the doll is carrying drugs.
我想我们已经过那个阶段了
I think we're a little... past that point.
这很好
That is good.
诺兰
Nolan.
我一个人撑不住
I can't do this alone.
我应该给他们个最后期限
I should give them a deadline.
你觉得呢
So what do you think?
我想他在监狱里看了很多《终极警探》
I think he watched a lot of Die Hard
和《热天午后》
and Dog Day Afternoon in prison.
我在课堂上演过帕西诺的独白
I did the Pacino monologue in class.
我觉得这是《神鬼无间》
I think this is Inside Man.
记得电影里披萨盒发生的事吗
Remember what happened with the pizza boxes in the movie?
里面有窃听器 - 对
They were bugged? - Right.
不 我是说 我们现在该怎么办
No. I mean, what are we gonna do now?
诺兰
Nolan?
要不要到窗边来
Want to come to the window maybe?
里面情况如何
How we doing in there?
得和我们谈
Got to talk to us.
塔利队长我受够
Captain Tully, I'm done w--
塔利队长我受够
Captain Tully, I'm done--
好 我开始计时
Okay, I'm starting the clock.
一小时内在外头准备好车
You have one hour to get a van out front
送我去机场
to take me to the airport,
否则我杀艾尔斯贝丝
or I kill Elsbeth,
还有小锡兵 我不是开
and the Tin Soldier. I'm not j--
我没在开玩笑
I'm not joking.
冷静 诺兰 我们在处理
Easy, easy, Nolan. We're working on it.
没有飞行计划很拿取得
It's hard to get clearance from the FAA
航♥空♥管理局的许可
without a flight plan.
他来了
He's coming.
给我个没有引渡的国家
Give me a country with no extradition.
古巴 - 阿尔及利亚 那是《热天午后》里的
Cuba? - Algeria. That's from Dog Day.
艾尔斯贝丝 - 李♥希♥滕堡
Elsbeth? - Lichtenburg.
李♥希♥滕堡?真有这地方
Lichtenburg? That's a real place?
有
Yes.
G
G...
好 一小时内我要到李♥希♥滕堡
Okay. I want to go to Lichtenburg in one hour.
李♥希♥滕堡 - 李♥希♥滕堡
Lichtenburg? - Lichtenburg.
好 为表诚意
Okay, to show good faith,
先放另一名人♥质♥如何
how about sending out another hostage.
哈 哈 哈
Ha, ha. Ha.
想得美
Nice try.
诺兰 诺兰 快
Nolan. Nolan, quick.
诺兰 诺兰
Nolan. Nolan.
快,我们需要你 - 什么
Quick, we need you. - What?
她刚开始吐 - 对不起
She just started throwing up. - I'm sorry.
我只是 我想是蛋糕 我吃麸质会过敏 我
I just-- I-I think it was the cake. I-I have celiac. I...
你为什么吃?
Well, then why did you eat it?
我真的很饿 一时失控
I was really hungry and maybe I-I-I...
我来清理
I'll clean this up.
我觉得应该让她接受医疗处理
But I think we should get her some medical attention.
天啊
My God.
看吧
See?
好 为示诚意 我放人出去
Okay, good faith, I'm sending someone out.
我要看到那辆货车 快 快 快
I want to see that van. Go, go, go.
你还好吗 他有伤到你吗
Are you all right? Did he hurt you?
没事 我没事 我是假装的
No, I'm fine, I'm fine. I was faking it.
华格纳队长? 不是我
Captain Wagner? - Absolutely not.
我在 华格纳 华格纳
Yeah. Wagner. - Wagner.
好 我有艾尔斯贝丝的讯息
Okay, I have a message from Elsbeth.
好
Good.
什么事
What is it?
保姆摄影机 艾尔斯贝丝的主意
It's a nanny cam. It was Elsbeth's idea.
中士 你看到我指的吗
Sergeant, see what I'm looking at?
我们把他引到店另一侧
We get him to the other side of the store,
我们就有很好的射击角度 对吧 嘘
we get a clean shot, right? - Shh.
那表示我要一名司机 立刻
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表