剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Was that the maple?
你家的标志?
Your home's namesake?
失去它 你一定心痛
You must have been devastated to lose that.
自然的规律啊
It's nature.
有时真无情
It sucks sometimes.
事物来去匆匆
You know, things just come and go
生生死死 但
and live and die, but...
我们的家仍是「巍枫」
...our house will remain Towering Maple
有树或没树都一样
with or without that tree.
真贴心
Well, that's sweet.
说到来来去去
Speaking of coming and going...
我说过 我不爱打听别人的事
...as I said, I am not one to be nosy,
警♥察♥有没有问过那些
but have the police talked to any of the many men
深夜会去找
that would visit Beryl
贝瑞的男人?
at all hours of the night?
她过世了 也许有些婚姻会更稳定哦
Some marriages may last longer now that she's gone.
我们肯定会调查这件事
Well, we'll definitely look into that.
因为我爱打听
'Cause I am nosy.
邻居里的丈夫很多
Lots of neighborhood husbands,
沙伦说的
according to Sharon.
嫌疑人也不少
Yeah, lots of suspects,
我说的
according to me.
你知道吗 沙伦
You know, Sharon knows
对邻居了如指掌
everything about her neighbors.
我却连一个都没见过
And, meanwhile, I haven't even met one of mine.
这是怎么回事?
How does that work?
纽约的妙处在于
Well, that's the beauty of New York,
每个人都只管自己
is everyone minds their business.
你可能只隔着一堵墙或一层楼
You're only separated by a wall or floor.
而在小镇或郊区
In these small towns and suburbs,
空间更大 但隐私反而少
you get more space but less privacy.
我也这么觉得
I suppose.
但我想知道 到底我隔壁和楼上是谁
But I'd like to know who I'm sharing walls and floors with.
我不小心掉了一个
I accidentally dropped one
冈佐最爱的玩具在走廊上
of Gonzo's favorite toys in the hall.
我贴了告示 却没人联络我
I put up notices, and no one reached out.
不认识邻居 不代表他们不关心你
Well, just because you don't know your neighbors doesn't mean
他们可能一直在注意你
that they're not looking out for you.
你很快就会看到
You'll see.
你真乐观
That's very optimistic of you.
一定是万圣节糖吃太多
Must be all the Halloween candy.
今天不扮装吗
No costume today?
算了
Never mind.
有线索吗
Do we have any leads?
可能太多了
Maybe too many.
筛一下 有消息随时报我
Whittle them down and keep me posted.
队长
Cap'n?
队长
Cap'n.
我尽量不问 凯亚有消息吗
I've been trying not to ask, but any update on Kaya?
没有
No.
但我相信她没事
But I'm sure she's fine.
可能忙下一个案件
She's probably on her next case.
这就是卧底的日常
This is the life of undercover work.
我明白
I understand.
只是 我想朋友了
I just... I miss my friend.
也替她担心
And I'm worried about her.
我知道一件事
Well, I know one thing.
凯亚一定会喜欢你的扮装
Kaya would love your costume.
什么扮装
What costume?
那是谁
Who's that?
真不该轻信你
I should've known better than to trust you.
神经 我还以为你淡定
Psycho. I thought you were chill.
我淡定 直到失控
I am chill. Until I'm not.
现在就是失控
And now I'm not.
别回来 永远别回来
Don't come back! Ever!
我不会
I won't!
我和艾芙会待在贝瑞家
Me and Ave would hang at Beryl's.
想吃什么 看什么 做什么都行
We could eat, watch, smoke what we wanted.
我们父母太死板
Our parents are uptight as hell.
艾芙? -艾芙莉
"Ave"? - Avery.
艾芙莉·洛 沙伦·洛的女儿
Avery Norman. - Sharon Norman's daughter?
死板女王本人
Queen Uptight herself.
你打算扮《101忠狗》里的反派库伊吗?
Are you supposed to be Cruella de Vil?
拜托 我们有
Come on. - We have
你从贝瑞家逃出的画面
footage of you running from Beryl's
还有她追你尖叫的影像
and her chasing after you and yelling.
你是唯一离开贝瑞家还不开心的人
You're the only person that left Beryl's unhappy.
情侣吵架
Lovers' quarrel?
不是
Dude. No.
她抓到我偷她的止痛药
She caught me taking her pain pills.
她药多 我以为她不会注意
She had so many, I didn't think she'd notice.
但她注意到了 你也看到了后果
But she did, and you saw what happened.
我们确实看到了 山德
We certainly did, Xander.
什么意思
What do you mean?
唐奈警探
Detective Donnelly
认为
is under the assumption that...
偷药的人
whomever stole
是造成她死亡的原因
their pain pills did make them meet their demise.
什么
What?
我没害任何人
I didn't make anybody meet their demise.
那口音
What is that accent?
如果有人 那就是艾芙
If anybody, it was Ave.
她想杀她
She wanted to kill her.
我怎么不信你 我发誓
Why don't I believe you? - I swear.
看看这些讯息
Look at these texts.
「天哪 要是那婊♥子♥报♥警♥
"God, if that bitch calls the cops on you,
我就杀了她 」
I'll kill her."
加恩恩恩
Garn...
另存为?
"Save as"?
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
好
Yes.
关上门
Close the door.
我知道你不能说太多 我还是想问
I know you can't tell me much, but...
凯亚怎么样?
how's Kaya?
我不能说
Correct. Um, I can't.
但据我所知 她很好
But as far as I know,
我相信她会感激你问
she's fine.
「我相信她会感激你问 」
And I'm sure she'd appreciate you asking.
听了这话总算安心
Well, that's good to hear.
眼不见不代表不牵挂 对吧?
Out of sight but not out of mind, right?
有些人 其实就在身边
Because some other people arein sight.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
长官
Sir?
我在意两个人
There are two people that I care about
不希望他们受伤
that I don't want to see hurt--
凯亚
Kaya...
还有朱莉
...and Julia.
长官 不 我们只是喝咖啡
Sir, no, our coffee...
纯公事
...it's purely professional.
我了解我女儿
I know my daughter.
或许想法不同 所以
That may not be true on both ends, so...
为何不简化事情
why don't we simplify things
对所有在场的人
for everyone involved?
长官 我明白
I understand, sir.
若有误会 抱歉
Sorry for any misunderstanding.
没关系
Not at all.
我们都装了
We all got
守望环监视器 因你说过
Ring cameras because you said,
「眼多 罪少」
"More eyes, less crimes."
看看结果 你们找到了迷宫队伍
And look how that worked out. - And you found the maze crew.
电♥话♥竟然来自屋内 沙伦 真有趣
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表