剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
In the East Broadway station.
天哪 抱歉
My God. Um, I'm sorry.
我是说 真的很高兴找到你 汉尼根先生
I mean, um, I'm so happy to have found you, Mr. Hannigan.
我不管那是不是承重结构
I don't care that it's load-bearing!
它很丑 自己想办法
It's ugly. Figure it out.
院长 院长 我能为你做什么?
Mother-- Mother, how can I help you?
我想我该称赞你的勇气
Well, I guess I should commend you on your bravery,
发生那种事后还愿意买♥♥下来
going through with the purchase after what's happened.
我倒不怕遭天谴
Well, I'm not exactly afraid of being smited.
你该担心的不是上帝
It isn't God that you should be worried about.
有上百万人相信
No. Actually, millions believe
是上帝亲手击倒艾蕾
that God rightfully struck Alaïa down.
但数百万她的粉丝相信
But millions of her fans believe
你牵涉了她的死
that you had a hand in her death.
而你既然还完成了购买♥♥
And by going through with the purchase,
就像在自己背上挂了个靶子
it's like you're putting a target on your back
这个靶子将伴随你一生
that'll walk around with you for the rest of your life.
你好
Hi.
是你吧?
That's you, right?
因为如果你放大看
'Cause if you zoom in really close,
你会看到一个小小的灰尘球
you can see a little dust bunny.
我再说一次 她想去看钟楼
I repeat, she asked to see the bell tower,
我告诉她那是禁区
I told her it was off-limits.
对 你提过她对此不满
Right. You mentioned that she was unhappy about that.
不过她看起来似乎没那么不高兴
But she doesn't look very unhappy here.
那只是镜头角度的问题
It's the camera angle.
塔西奥尼小姐 你相信上帝吗?
Do you believe in God, Ms. Tascioni?
我不太确定
I guess I don't know.
但我真的很想相信
I really want to.
我鼓励修女们提问
I encourage the sisters to ask questions.
疑惑能让信仰更坚定
Doubts strengthen faith.
她们能有这么睿智的院长 真是幸运
They're very lucky to have such a wise Mother Superior.
院长这称号♥ 我可不是轻易戴的
Mother Superior is a title I don't wear lightly.
我既是权威 也是精神导师
I am an authority figure, yes, but also a spiritual guide,
同时保护者 更重要的 是她们的父母
a protector, and most of all, a parent.
哇 一个人要戴这么多帽子
Ooh. That's a lot of hats for one person to wear.
相信我 我懂帽子
And trust me, I know hats.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
修女们常在十字路口来找我
the sisters often come to me at a crossroads.
我的责任是引导她们走上正确道路
And it's my duty to point them to the right path,
就像当初有人为我指路
as it was done for me.
你看起来很擅长这件事
Well, you seem very good at that.
说到这 你能带我去见达比修女吗?
Which reminds me, would you mind pointing me to Sister Darby?
我简直不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我们每周都看《犯罪神父》
We watch Father Crime every single week
你认识加维神父吗?
and you know Father Garvey?
他真迷人
He's so dreamy.
本人可没那么有趣
He's... less interesting in person.
你真的不必帮我
You really don't have to help me.
但人多好办事
But many hands make light work.
而且我玩得很开心
And I'm having a lovely time.
不过我还有个问题
I do have another question, though.
你每天都穿一样的衣服吗?我呢?
Do you like wearing the same thing every day? Because me?
有时候下午我会换四五套衣服
I'll sometimes do four or five outfits in an afternoon.
我的修道服就是婚纱
My habit is my wedding dress.
每天能穿它 真幸运
How lucky am I that I get to wear it every day?
这真的很特别
That is so special.
哇
Wow.
我也希望每天能穿婚纱
I wish I could wear my wedding dress every day.
婚姻?不太好
The marriage? Not so great.
但婚纱呢?
But the dress?
不过我有时担心自己不是个好修女
But sometimes I worry I'm not very good at being a nun.
什么?为什么这么说?
What? What-what makes you say that?
我总是搞砸事情 园艺 钟声
I keep messing things up. The gardening, the bells...
这也是我洗碗的原因
It's why I'm on dishwashing duty.
昨天我还掉了4个碗
I dropped four dishes yesterday.
你不必完美 没人要求你完美
So you're not perfect. No one expects you to be.
连上帝也不要求 -康丝院长要求
Not even God. -Mother Constance does.
尤其是钟声
Especially when it comes to the bells.
修女们的生活全靠钟声
The sisters live by the bells.
达比修女 艾蕾死的那天晚上
Sister Darby, the night Alaïa died,
下午6点的晚祷钟声敲错了时间
the 6:00 p.m. evening prayer bells rang at the wrong time.
对街大楼的监控录像显示
According to the security footage
钟声响起的时间是
from the building across the street,
早上6点
the bells rang at 6:00 a.m.,
中午 还有下午5点42分
noon, and 5:42 p.m.
不可能 我已经用手表仔细对过时间
That's not possible. I double-checked my watch.
甚至3次确认
Triple-checked.
为了不弄湿它 我洗碗时有把
I took it off while I was washing the dishes,
手表脱下 -那时候
to keep it dry. -Was there anyone else
有人在你旁边吗?
in here with you while you were washing up?
修女们把碗盘都交给我
The sisters brought me their dishes.
康丝院长就在旁边盯着
Mother Constance watched over me.
我心里想
I don't think--
只要钟声差了30秒
If the bells are off by so much as 30 seconds,
康丝院长肯定会责备我
Mother Constance scolds me.
差了整整18分钟 我可能直接被逐出教会
I imagine 18 whole minutes would get me excommunicated.
但她却一句话也没说
And yet, she never said anything.
神父 请宽恕我 我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
距离上次告解已有3日
It has been three days since my last confession.
我犯下大罪
I have committed a mortal sin.
但没有任何罪能大过上帝的慈悲
No sin is greater than God's mercy.
我或许曾经鼓励那位年轻女子
I... may have encouraged that young woman
往钟楼那边去
to climb the bell tower.
我担心 如果警♥察♥
I'm afraid that if the police
继续调查
were to continue their investigation,
他们可能揭露的事实
what they might uncover
会对教会造成无法挽回的伤害
could do irreparable harm to the Church,
也可能影响你成为主教的机会
and to your chances of becoming bishop.
抱歉 队长 我说的警员
I'm sorry, Captain, but your officers--
还有这位女士
and whatever this woman is--
没有搜查令 不会再被允许进入
won't be welcome again without a warrant.
你自己也说了 这明显是意外
You said it yourselves, this was a clear-cut accident.
法兰克蒙席 我们只是想排除
Monsignor Frank, we are simply trying to rule out
他杀的可能性
the possibility of foul play.
透过洗碗的方式?
By dropping in to do the dishes?
修女们选择以宁静的沉思
The sisters choose to live their lives
与祈祷度过人生
in quiet contemplation and prayer.
与祈祷度过人生
而不是在芝麻街
Not on Sesame Street.
这几天她们已经受够了
They've suffered enough these past few days,
出现不必要的警♥察♥
and this unnecessary police presence
成了令人心烦的干扰
has become an upsetting distraction.
我真的不想成为干扰
I really didn't mean to be a distraction.
事情就这样发生了
It just sort of happens.
这个案子还有很多疑问尚未解答
There are questions about this case that are still unanswered.
那就去办搜查令吧 祝你说服法官相信
Then get a warrant. Good luck convincing a judge
翻转的「危险」标志就是合理理由 好运
that a flipped "Danger" sign is probable cause.
要知道 教会的
And know that the Church's
资深律师正随时待命
very experienced lawyers are standing by.
日安
Good day.
我已经很久没被神父责备了
I haven't been scolded by a priest
自从16岁翘几何课那次之后
since I was 16, cutting geometry.
你惹怒修女了?
You've been upsetting the nuns?
倒不如说 是惹恼了一位特定的修女
I've been upsetting one nun in particular.
看来我们不受欢迎 那我们得想办法
Well, we're not welcome. So, we better figure out
想出新的方法去那座修道院
a new way to get thee to that nunnery.
早安 女士们 叮咚
Ladies, good morning. -Ding-dong.
看看我带谁来了
Look who I brought.
我们来帮忙小区食物募捐
We're here for the community food drive.
请进 里面坐
Please, come in, come in.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表