剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I'm, not proud of it now, but
那招管用
it worked.
加油 妈妈
Go, Mom.
我可是挟持了人♥质♥ 好吧
Yeah, but I took hostages. - Okay.
你从早上到现在
When you arrived this morning,
身上有带武器吗? 没有
were you armed? - No.
当然没有 我根本没枪
Of course not. I don't own a gun.
我甚至没碰过枪
I don't-- I've never even held a gun before.
那你手上这支 是警♥察♥的枪吧?
That is a police gun in your hand, isn't it?
难道不是警♥察♥反应过度吗?
Was it not the police who overreacted?
他们竟把枪放得那么容易取用?
Who left a gun so easily accessible?
陪审团不是常常偏向警♥察♥吗?
Yeah, but don't juries always side with cops?
除非我把塔利队长请上证人席
Not if I put Captain Tully on the stand.
这场危机本有缓和的空间
There was a way to de-escalate this crisis,
但他想逞能
but he wanted to prove himself,
想证明自己 也想证明他的装备 好
to prove his equipment. - Okay.
把小货车开进来 结束这一切
Get the minivan in here. Let's get this over with.
没错 她说得对 这一切都绕着
Yeah, she's right. You know, this is all about
你的预算打转
the size of your budget.
华格纳 出去
Wagner, get out.
你在这里毫无权限 这是我的辖区
You have no authority here. - This is my precinct.
这是我的行动 难道不是吗?
It's my operation. Is that not--
史保登局长 史保登局长
Chief Spaulden. - Chief Spaulden.
真不敢相信 是 我是塔利队长
I can't believe this. - Yup. Captain Tully here. Yup.
我们距离行动开始还有10分钟
We are, ten minutes from engaging.
我只是想说 是 长官
I just wanted to-- Yes, sir.
是 华格纳队长在这里
Yes, Captain Wagner is here,
他正在削弱我的指挥权 所以
and he's undermining my leadership right now, so...
喂 局长
Whoa. - Chief.
塔利队长正在筹划战术突袭
Captain Tully is planning a tactical assault...
局长 这场行动恐造成大量平民伤亡
Chief... - ...with potential high civilian casualties.
不 那些伤亡中
No. - And one of those casualties
有一位会是我们的同意令律师
is gonna be our consent decree lawyer--
不 长官 没错 但
No, sir. That's right, but--
好吧
Okay.
是 局长
Yes, Chief.
谢谢
Thank you.
查尔斯 你必须退下
Charles, you need to stand down.
史东警官 把华格纳队长送回他的车上
Officer Stone, take Captain Wagner to his car
并让他待在那里 感谢上帝
and keep him there. Thank God.
好了 各位注意
All right. Everybody pay attention, please.
行动开始 狙击手准备瞄准
Let's move. Have the snipers line up their shots
动作快点 我要所有人就位
and let's go. I want to have everybody to...
什么?你是谁?你哪位?
Yeah? Who-who-who is this? Who are you?
艾尔斯贝丝 塔西奥尼是我母亲
Elsbeth Tascioni is my mother.
真倒霉 出去
Tough break. Get out.
来人 把他带走 快点
Someone help him out. Let's go.
我有射击视线
I've got a shot.
我们有射击视线
We have a shot.
我真的不希望事情走到这一步
You know, I really didn't want this to happen.
我知道
I know.
你真的不能当我的律师吗?
And there's no way you can be my attorney?
我不能 但我能帮你找当今最顶尖的律师
I can't, but I can get you the best attorney working today.
她在华盛顿特区 也在纽约执业
She's in D.C., but she also practices in New York.
她的律所名字是什么?
What-what's the name of her law firm?
这个嘛 她的律所名字总在变
You know, it keeps changing.
我传简讯给你
I'll text you.
好 好
Okay. - Okay.
我有射击视线
I've got a shot.
我可以开枪吗?
Am I going?
好
Okay.
趴下!
Get down!
目标消失
Lost the target.
很抱歉 但我知道
I'm sorry, but there's no way
他们不可能让我活着出去
they're letting me out of here alive.
塔利要你进去
Tully wants you inside.
没关系 我来就好
That's okay. I got this.
先生 请把手♥机♥给我
Let me see your phone, sir.
什么?拜托 长官
What? - Please, sir.
你在做什么?帮你登入
What are you doing? - Logging you in.
谢了
Thanks.
你也能透过它说话
You can talk through it, too.
这就是我来的原因
NOLAN This is the reason I came.
艾尔斯贝丝
Elsbeth.
艾尔斯贝丝?
Elsbeth?
艾尔斯贝丝
Elsbeth.
华格纳队长?
Captain Wagner?
塔利不会让诺兰进那辆车
Tully is not gonna let Nolan in that van.
只要有一丝机会 他就会开枪
If he has the slightest chance, he's gonna take a shot.
别跟他一起出来
Don't you come out here with him.
我没得选 他要带我们所有人
Well, I don't have an option. He's taking all of us.
他要我们围在他身边
He's having us surround him.
$6,000...
$6,000...
对 等一下
Yeah. - Hang on.
好
Okay.
如果他们没有射击视线呢?
What if they don't have a shot?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
妈 是我 泰迪 我在这里
Mom. It's Teddy. I'm here.
冷静 我们会把你救出来
Just stay calm, we're gonna get you out.
还有 嗨 我来了
Also, hi. I came here.
嗨
Hi. - I followed your location.
我追踪你的定位过来的
Aw. - So, just...
记得 我没和你共享
Remember, I'm not sharing with you,
但我能看到你在哪
but I can see where you are.
明白 明白 好
We got it. We got it. - Okay.
冷静 我们会救你出来 好吗?
Stay calm, we're gonna get you out, okay?
艾尔斯贝丝 该走了
Elsbeth. Time to go.
对 好
Right. Yes.
等一下
Wait.
我们要一起撑过这关
We get through this together
否则就谁都出不去 对吧?
or we don't get through it at all, right?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
好
GRANT Okay.
几秒后开始
A few seconds now.
是哪一个?
Which one is it?
哪一个? 我
Which is it? - I...
我不知道 真的不知道
I don't, I don't know.
谁是金发?
Who's got blond hair?
谁是那个金发?
Who's got blond hair?
胡子 胡子 找有胡子的
Beard, beard, beard, beard. Look for a beard.
叫他找有胡子的
Tell him to look for a beard.
胡子 快找胡子
Beard, beard.
没看到胡子 -找戴眼镜的
I don't see a beard. - Look for glasses.
看到眼镜吗?我看到眼镜
Do you see some glasses? I see glasses.
别让他们靠近那台面包车
We do not let them get to the minivan,
懂吗? -不能乱开枪
you understand me? - We can't just start shooting everyone.
嘿 那个戴眼镜的 开火
Hey. Glasses. Fire.
开枪 警官 开枪
Fire your weapon. Fire your weapon, Officer.
那边有眼镜 开枪!
Glasses right there. Shoot.
开火!
Shoot!
不!
No!
打中了吗?
Did we get him?
我的左臂又回来了
My left arm is complete again.
嘿
Hey.
大家都还好吗?
Is everybody okay?
我很好 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
我也没事
I'm fine.
谁中枪?
Who got shot?
警官 你还好吗? -好得很 长官
You all right, Officer? - More than all right, Captain.
我想我爸跟爷爷终于能重新爱我了
I feel like my dad and granddad can finally love me again.
干得好 艾尔斯贝丝
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表