剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
想像一下 这男人邀你上门作客
Picture this: this guy invites you
说要在他家安安静静吃顿晚餐
to a quiet dinner at his home.
to a quiet dinner at his home.
烛光晃着 你慢慢品着
The candles are lit, you're drinking
一瓶价值一万美金的波尔多红酒
a $10,000 bottle of Bordeaux.
他还特地强调价格 毕竟是亿万富翁嘛
Yeah, he said the price because he's a billionaire.
有钱到连私人小岛都能买
Like "owns a private island" rich.
结果他脸色一变 突然抓着你冲走
When, out of nowhere, he freaks out and pulls you
把你拽进这间阴森又像世界末日地窖的地方
into this creepy, apocalyptic dungeon...
我以为这件事你已经处理好了
I, I thought you were neutralizing this.
那篇贴文我看见已经从平台撤掉了
The post has already been wiped from social media.
问题是 你没把所有细节都说清楚
The problem is, you haven't told me everything.
我全讲了 你这样讲根本不对
I have, and that's a fallacy,
网路上哪有什麽能真正彻底抹掉的
'cause nothing is ever totally wiped from the Internet.
好在这又不是MeToo类型的风波
Fortunately, it's not a Me Too situation,
而且她不算红 粉丝连一万都不到
and she's a nobody with fewer than 10,000 followers.
再说 她也没直接点你的名
Besides that, she doesn't name you specifically.
但任何会敲键盘的傢伙
Okay, any Neanderthal
都能稍微找一下就连回你
with a keyboard is gonna figure it out.
而且他们一定会查
And you know what? They're gonna try,
因为我公♥司♥在数位钱包市场裡
'cause my company has a 20% share
占了两成的市占
in the digital wallet business.
一年营收高达一兆两千亿美金
All right? That's $1.2 trillion in revenue.
我还承诺两年内要冲到三成
And I promised that I'd get it to 30% within two years.
董事会绝对不能知道这件事
So the board cannot find out about this.
所以我们才得先塑造一个反制的版本
Okay? -That's why we're creating a counternarrative here.
但要有效
But in order to do that effectively,
你得把事情讲得一清二楚
you got to tell me exactly what happened.
拜託 我已经把全部细节都讲给你听了
My God, I already have told you exactly what happened.
我是救了那女孩 不让她遇上入侵未遂
I saved that woman from an attempted break-in.
你确定真的是入侵?
An actual break-in?
当然 市长选战正打得凶
Yes. The mayoral election is going on
各种怪咖都跑出来了
and the crazies are coming out of the woodwork.
他们就爱逼我们为创造财富
And they are hell-bent on making us feel guilty
跟建立整个产业而感到内疚
about generating wealth and creating entire industries.
所以你们吃到一半时
Right, right, okay. So you're having dinner
那些怪咖突然上门狂敲?
and suddenly there's crazies at the door--
砰砰砰 然后你把艾米带去哪裡?
you know, boom, boom, boom-- and you take Emily where?
安全室
The safe room.
也就是她口中的末日地窖
Which she called the "apocalyptic dungeon."
对 那女孩就是喜欢夸大
Yeah, this girl is drama.
来 我带你看看
Come here, I'm gonna show you.
走吧
Come.
我懂 有点像防空避难室
I see. It's like a, it's like a bomb shelter
或类似核子避难室那种概念
or a-a nuclear, nuclear bunker kind of thing.
不 真正的避难室在纽西兰
No, no, no. My bunker's in New Zealand.
这间只是社会动盪时的躲避点
This is a riot retreat for social unrest.
如今这股反富情绪这麽浓
I mean, given the current "eat the rich" zeitgeist,
我只能早点准备
I need to take precautions.
我大概懂了 难怪你把其他员工都放假
I'm starting to see why you let the rest of the staff go.
没什麽 AI做得比较快
Well, it's nothing A.I. can't do better.
而且A.I.也没那麽快倒戈
And A.I. won't turn on me as fast.
好 那麽
Right. Okay. So...
你把艾米拉进来 锁上门
You pull Emily in here, you-you lock the doors
然后先躲一阵子?
and you take cover for a couple of minutes?
差不多四小时
Like four hours.
她有在任何时候看起来害怕?
Did she appear to be afraid at any point?
害怕?在这地方?
Afraid? Here?
这裡本来就是用来歼灭入侵者的
This place was designed to obliterate intruders.
我全都带她看过
I showed her everything.
我给她看我那批能开火的
I showed her my remote-controlled drones
遥控无人机
that shoot bullets,
还有烟幕发射器
I showed her my smoke screen launchers,
以及那套靠分子摩擦升温的装置
the molecular friction apparatus that generates enough heat
热得像被微波过一样
to microwave a human body.
它能微波人?
It can microwave people?
对
Yeah.
这听起来有点邪门 你不觉得?
That's a little diabolical, don't you think?
邪门?
Diabolical?
不不 我是说 这想法其实超天才
No, no, no, I mean, it's clearly a genius idea.
不是
No.
不 我看得懂那表情
No, I've seen that look.
我爸教过我 那是背叛的眼神
Daddy taught me that's the look of a traitor.
而且又不是K他命在作祟 安德
And this isn't the ketamine talking, Anders.
克雷 你等等 不 你根本不是来
Craig, just hold on a minute. -No, no, no. You didn't come here
替我挡那疯子 对吧?
to defend me against that nutjob, did you?
你是来把消息带回董事会的
You came here to take information back to the board.
克雷
Craig.
不不 别装了
No, no, no, don't-don't pretend.
我知道你一些底细
I know things about you.
我知道你打算退出危机管理
I know that you're leaving crisis management.
克雷 我只是提过可能
Craig, I may have mentioned the possibility
会换个跑道
of making a pivot.
你知道 搞人家名声
You know, destroying people's reputations
折寿啦
takes a-a lot out of a person.
压力太大 你懂的
The pressure's a lot. You understand.
你前妻说你越来越把自己关在这裡
Your ex says that you're isolating in here more and more.
你还跟凯莉聊我?
You talk to Kelly about me?
我只是说我有点担心
I'm just saying I'm concerned.
你担心到想把我踢出
You're so concerned that you're gonna have me ousted
我亲手打造的公♥司♥?
from the company that I built?
你应该替我说话的
You are supposed to be defending me!
克雷 我就在替你说话
Craig, I am defending you.
我在替你挡那女人
I'm defending you against that woman,
挡那前实习生
against the former intern,
还有你家人 我真不敢相信
your family... - I cannot believe
我之前居然没看清
I did not see this before.
这是
This is...
这件事 我得想想
This-- I got to think about this.
我需要时间 嘿 你知道吗?
I got to take some time. -Hey, you know what?
我们改天再谈也行
We can discuss this at another time!
克雷
Craig.
克雷?
Craig?
克雷 你在做什麽?
Craig, what are you doing?
克雷?
Craig?
你想把我微波熟吗?
Are you trying to microwave me?
克雷 你不可以
Craig, you-you can't.
裡面热得不像话
It's getting really hot.
放我出去
Let me out of here!
克雷 你得把门打开
Craig, you have to open the door.
克雷 你不能这样
Craig, you can't do this.
克雷?
Craig?
什麽?听我说 克雷
What? -Listen, Craig.
拜託 如果你现在放我出去
Come on. - If you let me out of here now,
这件事就没故事性
there's no story.
我会当作什麽都没发生
I'll act as-as if nothing ever happened.
可要是你伤到我
But if you try to hurt me,
那就很难帮你圆
that's gonna be a lot harder to spin.
我早该先拿兔子试机
Man, I should've tested it on the rabbit.
克雷
Craig.
我妈生日是哪天?天啊
What is my mother's birthday? God!
什麽?
What?
老天
My God.
这台该死的无人机怎麽操控? 快动啊
How do you work this damn drone? Come on.
算了
You know what?
我有点轻微烫伤 但
I've got some minor burns, but...
你现在放我出去
...if you let me out now,
我不会去看医生
I won't go to see a doctor.
我会悄悄处理好
I-I will take care of it quietly.
我知道怎麽善后
I know how to do that.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表