剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
你真是疯得够彻底的
you are stone crazy.
那些事根本没发生过
None of that happened.
要真有证据
But if you did have proof,
我早被警♥察♥请去喝茶了
we both know I'd be under arrest right now.
约翰在波多黎各惹过不少人
Johnny hurt a lot of people down in Puerto Rico.
仇家一大堆
He must have made a lot of enemies.
你不如去查他们
And it's time that you start investigating them
别再来烦我
and stop harassing me.
还有那个蠢神龛也该撤掉
It's also time to take down that stupid shrine.
那混♥蛋♥不配被供着
That bastard doesn't deserve it.
每当我最想约翰的时候
When I'm missing my Johnny the most...
小姐 你真是疯得够彻底的
Lady, you're stone crazy.
我一定会让他的神龛
I make sure that his shrine is...
让你明白我为什么这么做
...you could understand why I'm feeling this way.
「花语清洁剂」 是环保品牌
...Flower & Twig, which is eco-safe for the environment,
因为我的约翰不只是消防员
because my Johnny wasn't just a firefighter,
他真心热爱地球 关怀环境
he cared deeply about preserving the Earth
尽力守护我们的家园
that we all have to share.
我若不继续 也算辜负他的心愿
And I wouldn't really be honoring his memory if...
嗨
Hi.
弗莱明警员在哪?
Where's Detective Fleming?
巴兹早就回家补眠了
Buzz went home to bed.
我留下来把报告写完
I'm staying back to write the reports.
你在翻什么东西?
What are you looking for?
有时候 只要你
Sometimes, if you,
看得够仔细
look close enough,
真♥相♥自己就会现形
things reveal themselves.
对 我也用那个牌子「花语清洁剂」的清洁剂
Yeah, I use that Flower & Twig cleaner, too.
她可绝对洗不掉
There is no way
约翰头盔上的那层脏污
she is getting that grime off of Johnny's helmet.
没错
Yes.
约翰的装备早就磨得不象样了
Johnny's gear is pretty weathered.
什么?
What?
逮到了
Gotcha.
拉奎尔 节目播完结局后 你过得还好吗?
How have you been doing since the finale aired, Raquel?
看起来风波没少
Obviously, there's been a lot of drama.
你觉得还能再信任别人吗?
Do you think you'll ever be able to trust someone again?
重新开始?
Start over?
如果不试 就等于放弃自己
If I don't, I'd be betraying myself.
我只能更聪明点
I just need to be smarter.
该把那副玫瑰色眼镜摘掉了
Take off the rose-colored glasses.
各位女士 如果你觉得另一半不会出事
And ladies, if you think it can't happen with your man,
再想想吧
think again.
锡德 你要什么?
Something you need, Syd?
能聊聊拉奎尔的新实境节目吗?
Can you ask about Raquel's new reality show?
强调她仍在寻找真爱的旅程上
Highlight that she's continuing her quest for love.
我稍后会剪进去
I'll pop that next.
你从悲伤网红
You have just gone from a grief influencer
变成背叛网红了
to a betrayal influencer.
我只是忠于自己
I just do what I feel.
这正是你更让人共鸣的地方
You are even more relatable now,
也是你成功的原因
and that's what makes you so great.
你?
You?
又怎样?
What now?
证据 终于找到了
Proof. At last.
滚开 我没义务听你这疯话
Get out. I don't need to listen to this harassment.
不 你得听
Actually, yes, you do.
这是一个有野心的年轻女人的故事
This is the story of an ambitious young woman
她一直梦想逃出史坦顿岛
who always dreamed of getting out of Staten Island
在大城市闯出一片天
and making it big in the city.
而拉奎尔 你确实做到了
And that's exactly what you did, Raquel.
苏荷区阁楼
SoHo loft.
名牌服饰
Designer clothes.
还有上百万
Millions and millions
甚至上千万的粉丝
and millions of followers
紧紧追着你的一举一动
hanging on your every word.
那种日子 那份爱 那些点赞数
The life, the love, the likes
全是你梦寐以求的荣光 哪怕得靠
you always craved, even if you had to exploit
拿亡夫的回忆来换取
the memory of your husband to get it.
当约翰突然回到纽约现身时
When Johnny came back to New York and surprised you,
你却一点都开心不起来
you weren't exactly happy.
你不会为他 也不会为任何人回头
And you weren't going backwards for him or anyone else.
你把约翰带上渡轮
You lured Johnny onto the ferry--
那是你熟门熟路的地方
which you knew well--
你把沙袋藏进行李
you put the sandbags in your luggage
嘴上说「我爱你」
and then-- "I love you so much"--
却把它系在约翰的腰带上
you attached it to Johnny's belt,
亲手把他推入水中
and threw him into the water.
看着他沉入水底
Watched him drown.
大家以为他已经死了
Everybody thought he was already dead,
没人察觉异状
so he wouldn't be missed.
计划得很周密
Good plan.
唯一的破绽是
The only problem was,
他在见你之前
he called his mother
先打了一通电♥话♥给母亲
before he came to see you,
事情才开始露出端倪
and then everything started to unravel.
全都错得离谱
This is all wrong.
我有野心?我渴望成功?
Was I ambitious? Did I want things?
没错 但那又如何?我不会为此道歉
Yes. So what? I'm not gonna apologize for that.
更不会因为这点被人惩罚
And I certainly won't let anyone punish me for it, either.
我根本没见过约翰
I never saw Johnny.
这实在荒唐
This is an outrage.
她演得确实不错
She is good.
有两下子
She's pretty good.
先不说那段抖音的不在场证明
Let's put aside the TikTok alibi,
大家都知道那是造假的
which we both know you faked,
重点应放在约翰的纪念神龛上
and let's concentrate on Johnny's shrine,
真♥相♥就在那里
because that's where the proof lies.
你少说也有几十次在社群上发布
You posted about that shrine
那座神龛的影片
dozens of times.
在约翰去世前的影片里
In the clips time-stamped before Johnny's death,
安全带和钩环又旧又破 明显是
the harness and carabiner were always old and worn,
纽约消防局的旧款配件
outdated FDNY issue.
警官?
Officer?
当你在直播里拆下
But when you took the shrine down
那座神龛时
on your live feed--
安全带和钩环却全新如初
the harness and carabiner were brand-new.
警官 再放一遍
One more time, Officer.
你看到了吗
See?
很明显已经被换掉
It had obviously been replaced.
弗莱明警探 那条原本的安全带
So, Detective Fleming, where did the original harness
和登山扣去哪了
and carabiner disappear to?
我们在哈德逊河找到
They were found in the Hudson River,
绑在约翰的尸体上
attached to Johnny's body.
安全带上的那条特殊胶带 在之前的抖音里出现过
Distinctive tape on the harness, seen in the earlier TikToks,
型号♥和原件完全一致
matched exactly to this very model.
你拆下了
You took down
神龛里原本的安全带
the original harness and carabiner
和登山扣
from the shrine,
用它们把沙袋绑在
and you used it to attach the sandbags
渡轮上的约翰身上
to Johnny on the ferry.
拉奎尔 你肯定在现场
You had to have been there, Raquel.
我 我 -不
But I-I... -No.
别再演戏了
No more performing.
就是你
It was you.
拉奎尔·德拉博
Raquel Drabowski,
你因谋杀约翰德拉博遭到逮捕
you are under arrest for the murder of Johnny Drabowski.
双手放到背后
Hands behind your back.
你害死了我的儿子
You killed my son.
希望你永远下地狱
I hope you rot in hell.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表