剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
and you accuse one of our innocent high school boys
又指控我清白的女儿
and then you accuse my innocent daughter
然后还指控
and then you accuse...
我
me.
最关心小区安全的人
The one person that cares the most
你知道吗 为什么不呢?
about the safety of this neighborhood.
你知道 何妨一试?
Well, you know, why not?
就把责任推给沙伦吧
Let's just throw it on Sharon.
反正人人都把锅往我身上推
Because everybody blames everything on me anyway.
这就是我
That's what I get for...
好心帮忙的下场
...for trying to help.
不是这么说的
That's not true.
助人自有善果
A lot of good can come from helping.
那就帮吧
So, help.
让我们这些大城市警♥察♥看看自己错在哪
Show us big-city cops how wrong we are
好专心其他事
so we can focus elsewhere.
我怎么帮你 如果
How can I help you if...
你都不信我?
you don't believe me?
你说你整晚都待在门廊上
you said you were on your porch all night.
是吧?
Right?
别告诉我们
So don't tell us--
给我们看
show us.
证明清白
It's in your control
就在你手中
to prove your innocence.
那里
There's...
有守望环监视器
a Ring camera
就在你家 不是吗?
at your house, isn't there?
对
Yeah.
什么好笑?
Whatever's so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
我会把那段录像给你
I will get you that footage.
你就会看到我整晚都在那
And you will see that I was there.
整晚
All night.
我们在沙伦·洛的守望环监视器画面上看见你
We saw you on Sharon Norman's Ring camera footage
非常自在拿着链锯
looking very comfortable with a chain saw.
希望如此
Well, yeah. I hope so.
我以砍树为生
I cut down trees for a living.
其中一棵是沙伦的「巍枫」吗?
Was one of those trees Sharon's Towering Maple?
是
Yeah.
你为何砍掉它?
Why did you cut that down?
死了
It was dead.
怎么死的?
How did it die?
老死?我不清楚
Old age? I don't know.
沙伦怎么想?
How did Sharon feel about it?
想?没意见
Feel? Fine.
听着 我不掺和这种事
Listen, I don't get into stuff like that.
对生意不好
It's bad for business.
既然整日
So, if you spend your days
伐大树
sawing through big trees,
伐些小东西
it wouldn't take you long at all
自不费力 比如
to saw through something a little bit easier like...
什么?
What?
真有女子被砍头?
Did a lady really get her head cut off?
你为何那般打扮?
And why are you dressed like that?
*这是恶搞节目吗? - 有时感觉像
Is this a prank show? - It can feel like that sometimes.
为何说这对生意不利?
Why did you say it was bad for business?
我喜与土地打交道 不喜与人周♥旋♥
Look, I like dealing with earth stuff, not people.
不想惹诉讼
I don't want to get called in for lawsuits.
我伐 处理 不多问
I cut, I dispose, and I don't ask questions.
还有什么好问?
What kind of questions would there be?
许多「年老」忽枯死的树
A lot of trees that suddenly die of "old age"
都在地界上
are on property lines.
抱歉告诉你
Sorry to tell you this,
你的「巍枫」可能被下毒
but your Towering Maple may have been poisoned.
下毒?
Poisoned?
不 大概不会
No. Unlikely.
你没怀疑过?
Weren't you ever suspicious?
依树医说 它死得太突然
It died so suddenly, according to your tree doctor.
如果是贝瑞下毒 也该是意外
If Beryl poisoned the tree, then I'm sure it was an accident.
何必谈这?
Why are we talking about this?
我的守望环监视器不显示我在这吗?
Didn't my Ring cam footage show that I was here?
我从没说贝瑞做的
I never said Beryl did it.
那还能是谁?
Well, who else could it possibly have been?
她用化学品作画
She used chemicals in her art.
如果树被下毒 不如说是贝瑞所为
If the tree was poisoned, then let's just say it was Beryl.
好 就这么说
Okay, let's.
那我原谅她
Then I forgive her.
人生有更重要的事
Because there are more important things in life.
只是有些惊讶
I'm just surprised.
如果有人毒害我家的镇宅之树 我会
Because if someone poisoned the namesake of my home, I'd...
你得学会放下 依莉莎
You'd have to learn to let things go, Eliza.
如你所言
Like you said,
人生不可能事事尽如人意
not everything is in your control.
那么 如果不介意?
Now, if you don't mind?
当然
: Of course.
我还有舞会要赴
I have a ball to get to anyway.
只希望
I just hope...
毒不会蔓延到你那美丽庭园
...the poison doesn't affect the rest of your beautiful yard.
谢谢关心
I appreciate your concern,
但我不担心
but I'm not worried.
我担心的是 杀手仍逍遥
What I am worried about is, there's a killer on the loose.
我也是
Me, too.
但不会太久
But it shouldn't be much longer.
你警告卡梅伦不要靠近我 对吧?
You warned Cameron off me, didn't you?
去忙
Go on.
担心什么?你是老大 不是吗?
What are you worried about? You're the boss, right?
卡梅伦有工作要做
Cameron has work to do.
至于这影响他的社交生活与否 全凭他自己
How it affects his social life is up to him.
我就知道你会这么做
I knew you would do this.
你从不错过施展权势的机会
You never miss the chance to throw your power around
来扰乱我的生活 -是吗?
to mess with my life. - Is that so?
是 -生活由你掌握
Yes. - It's your life.
但这警局 这些人
But this precinct and these people,
才是我的领域
it's my world.
真经典
That is so classic.
你明白我是你孩子中 唯一会受这对待的
You know I'm the only one of your kids you'd do this to.
拜托 -别装了 老爸
Come on. - Be real, Dad.
如果有人
If one of them came in here
跟你的警♥察♥打得火热
and hit it off with one of your officers,
你会叫那警♥察♥过来警告他们吗?
you'd pull that officer in and warn them off?
看看我 告诉我这是真的
Look at me and tell me that's true.
我只是
I only...
只想保护你
ever want to protect you.
我已27岁
I'm 27.
我不是你书桌上框着的那个孩子
I'm not this kid you keep framed in your desk.
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection.
将来也许会想要你的认可
I may one day want your approval.
但也是在我主动要求时
But only when I ask for it.
明白
Got it.
你已27岁
You're 27.
见多识广
You know everything.
好啦 能手
Well, hotshot,
告诉我为何我存到桌面的档案
why don't you tell me why I saved this file to my desktop
却不见踪影?
and it's not there?
你真让人头疼
I can't with you.
朱莉
Julia.
可恶
Damn it.
冈佐的玩具有进展吗?
Any updates on Gonzo's toy?
没有
No.
还没有
Not yet.
整件案子让我想
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表