剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I-I don't know. Tomorrow, maybe.
也许?警方可不是在开玩笑
Maybe? The police are not fooling around.
你为什么不告诉他们 是你希望我退出的?
Why didn't you tell them that you wanted me to quit?
你 这话什么意思?
What... what-what are you saying?
警方问你时
The police asked you
你说了谎
and you lied.
我没说谎
I didn't lie.
我说我想为你好
I told them I wanted what was best for you,
这是实话 从头到尾都是
and that's true, that's always been true.
罗拉 那段时间你都在剪片室吗?
Laurel, were you in the edit that whole time?
别这样 米奇
Don't do this, Mickey.
你这样只是在折磨自己
You're just torturing yourself
也折磨我
and me.
你说谎 你真的希望我退出
You lied. You did want me to quit.
我只是希望你能休息一阵
I wanted you to get time off.
现在你终于有时间 好好休养
And now you have it. And you can use it
重新振作 再闯出一番成绩
to get better and to do great things.
可没有斯科蒂呢?
But without Scotty?
我
I...
罗拉 我
Laurel, I...
米奇?米奇!
Mi-Mickey? Mickey!
所以他背负杀害斯科蒂·布里的罪疚
So, he couldn't bear the guilt of killing Scotty Bristol
终于心力交瘁 心脏衰竭?差不多吧
and his heart gave out? Is that about it?
没错 然后
Yes, and...
这正是他临终前对我说的话
that's exactly what he told me
就在他咽气前
just before he died.
写之前要先想清楚
Think before you write.
划掉是浪费墨水
Crossing something out is a waste of ink.
华格纳队长
Captain Wagner.
你清楚外头发生什么事吗?
Are you fully aware of what's going on out there?
你指哪件事?
To what are you referring?
那些预算削减 -荒谬又武断
These budget cuts-- they're so arbitrary and absurd,
大家全把气出在康纳警官身上
and everyone's taking it out on Lt. Connor.
没错 然后?
Yes. And?
我最近亲眼见过
Well, I have seen, recently,
当一个人被逼到那种境地时
what can happen when a person's
会发生什么事
put in that position.
那太不公平 还会引出恶果
It's not fair and it leads to bad things.
一个好上司
Part of being a good boss
该懂得有效分派责任
is effectively delegating responsibility.
康纳撑得住
Connor can handle it.
那他的感受呢?
What about his feelings?
康纳有感受?队长
Connor has feelings? -Captain.
你知道好上司还该做什么吗?
You know what else is part of being a good boss?
该在必要时扛下责任
Taking the blame when necessary.
你 来
You... Come.
报告来了 米奇・孟兹
The report's in. Mickey Muntz
死于严重心肌梗塞
died of a catastrophic coronary.
没发现外力介入迹象
No sign of foul play.
好 结案
Okay. Case closed.
我们有些他的遗物要还给遗孀
We have some of his personal effects to return
他的表和婚戒
to the widow. His watch, wedding ring.
我可以替你送去 如果能帮上忙
I can take them to her. If that helps.
好 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
你还没打算收手吧?
You aren't done, are you?
卡麦伦
Cameron.
我们那位朋友有消息吗?
Have you heard anything from our friend?
我不该透露 我
I'm not supposed to say anything. D...
我不信凯亚不想让我知道
I can't believe that Kaya wouldn't want me to know
她安然无恙 我提到她名字了
she's okay. I said her name.
我们不能提她名字吗?
Are-are we not supposed to be saying her name?
我们都知道她的名字
We both know her name.
那么 什么时候
So, when... -No, I, um...
不 我 我确实和她联络过
So, I have spoken to her,
她完成训练 并开始了
and she completed training and has begun
第一项卧底任务
her first undercover assignment.
她听起来心情极好
And she sounds pretty damn happy about it.
那就好
That's good.
没错
Yes.
告诉她有只绒毛的
Tell her that there's a plushie
尼斯湖水怪玩偶在等她
Loch Ness Monster with her name on it.
好 我会转告她 好
Okay. I'll let her know. -Okay.
至此结束
And that concludes
我们对伟大的斯科蒂·布里的追思
our tribute to the great Scotty Bristol.
同时
In the meantime...
我觉得那段打领带的桥段不该演
I just don't think I should do the tie bit.
那是斯科蒂的招牌
It was Scotty's thing.
你是不是每件事都要跟我唱反调
Are you gonna fight me on everything?
嗨 罗拉
Hi, Laurel.
休息一下 我们晚点再吵
Take a break. We'll argue about this later.
拭目以待
Looking forward.
你的交易还没谈妥
Your deal hasn't closed yet.
真没想到在这看到你
Surprised to see you here.
我们在重制追悼节目
We're reworking the tribute show,
把所有关于米奇的片段剪掉
cutting out any trace of Mickey.
没错 因为米奇杀了他
Right, because Mickey killed him.
你知道其实不用告诉警方
You know you didn't have to tell the police
米奇坦白的事 配偶特权仍然适用
that Mickey confessed. There's still spousal privilege.
你本可以保守他的秘密
You could have kept his secret.
我知道 但我无法忍♥受看到无辜的人
I know. But I couldn't bear to see someone else
替斯科蒂的死背黑锅
take the blame for Scotty's murder.
的确如此
Of course.
完全说得通
That makes total sense.
谢谢你带来这些东西
Thanks for bringing these.
其实我还有件事想问
You know, there's something else
什么事?
I was wondering about.
那位斯穆伦探长认为
What's that? -Well, Detective Smullen
米奇是因为无法再承受罪恶感
thinks Mickey's heart gave out
心脏才撑不住
because he couldn't bear the secret guilt anymore.
但如果他已向你坦白
But if he confessed to you,
心结应该早解开
then that burden was removed,
那他又为何心脏病发?
so why did he have a heart attack?
我想知道他究竟是在发作前还是发作时
I mean, exactly when did Mickey confess--
说的那番话
was it before the attack or during?
肯定不是之后
Because it certainly couldn't have been after.
米奇知道斯科蒂爱上我
Mickey knew Scotty was in love with me.
他以为我们有外遇 我怎么说
He thought we were having an affair and I couldn't
都无法让他相信不是 那就是原因
convince him that we weren't. That's why.
我明白
I see.
真巧妙
Wow.
你恰到好处地补上了新讯息
You just added new information in just the right spot.
那么
So, um...
你和斯科蒂之间
did anything ever happen
曾在他办公室
between you and Scotty, say,
发生过什么吗?
in his office?
没有
No.
没有
No?
不是该说「没错 然后」吗?
Not "Yes, and"?
没有
No.
请大家注意
Can I have your attention, please?
我知道情况艰难
I know things are tough.
我们不得不做出一些
And we've had to make some
令人心痛的调整
painful adjustments.
不过你可能没注意到 这种事到处都有发生
But in case you haven't noticed, that is happening all over.
而我们的工作
And the work that we do
太重要了
is too important
不能只盯着
to focus on
一些小琐事
petty inconveniences.
我们会一起度过这段艰难时光
We will get through this difficult time together.
但在此期间
But in the meantime,
有不满
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表