剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
So that means I need a driver. I need one...
你女儿叫什么名字
What's your daughter's name?
你为何要知道
Why do you want to know?
没事 你刚说做这一切
Nothing. Y-You just said you were doing all of this
只是为了买♥♥个娃娃给她
just to get her a doll,
我只是想知道她的名字
and I just wanted to know her name.
她叫贝拉
It's, it's Bella.
贝拉 真好
Bella. That's nice.
你只是想买♥♥个娃娃给她 我是说
And you just wanted to get her a doll. I mean,
那娃娃又没藏♥毒♥品之类的
this doll didn't have drugs in it or anything like that.
好吧 我不想再谈这件事
All right, I'm-I'm done talking about this.
诺兰 你为何不告诉外头警♥察♥你想
Nolan, why don't you tell the police out there that you want
和你女儿贝拉说话 他们会找到她
to talk to your daughter, Bella. They'll find her.
去吧
Go.
什么
What?
诺兰
Nolan?
退后
Get back.
退后 退后
Get back. Get back.
我是华格纳队长 我没带武器
It's Captain Wagner, and I'm unarmed.
我有东西要给你
I've got something for you.
停在那里
Stop there.
你女儿
It's your daughter.
她想跟你说话
She wants to talk to you.
我把它放在门旁
Let me just put it here by the door.
我会后退
And I'll back away.
准备好了吗
Ready?
叫他出来 好吗
Get him to come out, okay?
跟他说话就好
Just talk to him.
喂? - 嗨 爸爸
Hello? - Hey, Dad.
嗨 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
嗨 天啊
Hey. My God.
听到你的声音真好
It's so good to hear your voice.
天啊 我好想你 怎么样 近况如何?
God, I miss you so much. What-what, How's it going?
我还好
I'm okay.
你知道这事有点严重
This is kind of a lot, you know.
我知道 抱歉 事情有点
I know. I-I'm sorry, things got
有点超出掌控
a little, out of hand. Um...
学校怎样?
Hey, how's school?
还好 我讨厌代数
It's fine. I hate algebra.
代数最糟
Algebra's the worst.
我也讨厌 但撑过去了
I hated it, too, but, you know, I got through it.
你也会撑过去的
And-and you'll get through it, too, you know.
我替你买♥♥到那个你想要的娃娃
I got you that, doll you-you wanted.
哪个娃娃?
What doll?
就是你说的那个
The one you said.
克莉丝 「灵动女孩」
Chrissie, the Spirited Girl Doll.
太感谢你了
Yeah. Thank you so much.
你不想要吗?
You-you don't want it?
要 我要
No. I-I want it.
把它带来 我在店外等你
Bring it to me. I'll meet you outside the store.
贝拉
Bella.
我一听就知道你在说谎 我是你父亲
I know when you're lying to me. I'm your father.
3年前我确实想要那个娃娃 爸
Yeah, I did want the doll, Dad, like, three years ago,
但你在监狱
but you were in prison.
我现在14岁 不一样了
I'm 14 now. I'm not the same.
对 当然 我早该想到
Right. Of-of course. I...
我早该想到的
I should've thought of that.
那是…
That was a...
那是个错误
that was a mistake.
这也是个错误
Th-This is a, this is a mistake.
这个错误
This...
最近我似乎犯错连连
Seem to be making a lot of those these days.
我爱你 贝拉 要乖
I love you, Bella. Be good.
爸爸 等一下
Dad, wait.
爸爸?
Dad?
她也许会喜欢去李♥希♥滕堡看你
She might enjoy visiting you in Lichtenburg.
那里有城♥堡♥
There're castles
有苹果卷 还有
and strudel and...
皮短裤
...lederhosen.
我查过你那位塔利的资料
I've been reading up on your Tully guy.
他不是我的人 去年也是一样的情况
He's not my guy. - Yeah, well, last year, it was the same exact thing.
那次人♥质♥事件里 他的狙击手没打中歹徒
There was a hostage situation, and one of his marksmen missed
反而误杀了一名警♥察♥ 我知道
the hostage-taker and killed a cop. - I know.
你知道?
You know?
你得阻止这件事
You have to stop this.
泰迪 这情况我和塔利同级
Teddy, in situations like this, we're equals.
我不是他上司
I'm not his superior.
我们只要再多点时间 好吗?
We just need more time, okay?
你不是说妈光靠嘴就能摆平吗?
You said Mom can talk her way out of anything.
她只需要时间 好吧 诺兰
She just needs time. - Okay, Nolan.
15分钟后车子就到
The van will be here in 15 minutes,
准备好
so, get yourself ready.
15分钟后车子就会到
The van will be here in 15 minutes.
你知道 我是个辩护律师
You know, I'm a defense attorney.
那一直是我的职业
That's always been my job.
我对律师没什么好感
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of lawyers.
你还没遇过我
You never had me before.
我看你的案子时
I look at your case,
忍♥不住在想该怎么为你辩护
I can't help but think how I would defend you.
若我是你的律师
If I was your lawyer,
我会说是意外
I would say this was an accident.
受害者滑倒撞到头
The victim slipped and hit his head.
你为什么会和那个人见面?
And why were you meeting this guy at all?
说啊
Come on.
如果我让你上证人席
If I had you on the stand,
你会怎么说?
what would you say?
你在买♥♥毒品吗?
Were you buying drugs?
不是 我买♥♥了一个洋娃娃
No. I bought a doll.
给谁? 谁
For who? - "Whom."
给我女儿 贝拉
My daughter, Bella.
因为你爱她
Because you love her.
你出狱后第一个念头
You got out of prison, your first thought
就是让她开心
was making her happy.
你为这个洋娃娃付了多少?
And how much did you pay for this doll?
6千美元
$6,000.00
那几乎是你所有的积蓄吧?
That was every cent you had, wasn't it?
嘿 各位 过来
Hey, guys, come over here.
坐这边
Sit over here.
坐下
Sit down.
好 诺兰 用你自己的话说
Okay, Nolan, just tell us in your own words.
好吧 我
All right. I...
我很爱我的家人
I loved my family very much,
想给他们最好的生活
and I wanted the best for them.
你知道 私校 度假
You know, private schools, vacations,
所以我才会做那些愚蠢的投资
and-and that's why I made those stupid trades
那些根本不该做的事
that I shouldn't have.
然后一切崩♥盘♥
And then everything fell apart.
我心想 如果我出狱后
And I had this idea that, if I just got her
能买♥♥到她唯一想要的东西
the one thing she asked for when I got out,
也许一切都能回到从前
that, you know, everything could go back to the way it was.
我们那时很幸福
We were very happy.
诺兰 我希望你
Nolan, I want you...
看看这个洋娃娃的盒子
...to look at this doll box
念出上面的价格给陪审团听
and read the price for the jury.
$400
$400.00
那店经理却要你付出
The store manager was asking you to pay
标价15倍的金额
15 times the listed price.
他还想敲你竹杠
And then, he tried to swindle you.
我过去就是这样替客户辩护的
And that's how I used to defend my clients.
借着找出一个更大的恶人
By finding a bigger villain.
我现在不以此为傲 但
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表