剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Good work, Elsbeth.
不 不 这不是好事
No. No, no, no. Not good work.
妈 别这样
Mom, don't do that.
别往火里冲
Don't run towards the fire.
对不起 泰迪 我得去帮忙
I'm sorry, Teddy. I had to.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Captain.
你又惹事了吗?
Are you in trouble?
什么意思?
What does that mean?
没事
Nothing.
只是有点冲突
I had a little bit of a skirmish.
妈 他超猛的 敢对上那个塔利
He was incredible, Mom, standing up to that Tully guy.
我们只是有点旧怨
Yeah, we just have some old issues,
现在又添了新仇
that I think became new ones.
我去去就回 泰迪
Be right back, Teddy.
不 妈 你要去哪?
No. No, no, no. Mom, where are you going?
我没事 宝贝
I'm okay, honey.
诺兰 你还好吗?
How are you doing, Nolan?
还能更好 -我说真的
I've been better. - I meant what I said.
我去打给那个律师朋友黛安
I'll call my lawyer friend Diane.
她是刑事辩护律师吗?
And she specializes in criminal defense?
她什么都能搞定
She does everything.
她超强
She's amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真高兴你还活着 艾尔斯贝丝
I-I'm glad you're not dead, Elsbeth.
我也这么觉得
Me, too.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表