剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
因为只要掌握时间
Because you knew you could get Alaïa Jade
就能安排艾蕾站在钟塔的西窗
to stand at the western window of that bell tower
恰好在钟声敲响的那一瞬间
at the exact time that she would ring the bells.
这就牵涉到更严重的指控
Which brings us to...
不可杀人这条
Thou shalt not kill.
塔西奥尼小姐 我信仰上主
Ms. Tascioni, I am a woman of faith,
但我也清楚证据的份量
but even I understand the burden of proof.
你刚才说什么来着?
What was it you said?
可惜艾蕾不在 无法亲口说明
"If only Alaïa were here to tell us herself."
* I lose myself in your allure *
* I lose myself in your allure *
* Divine light, gold and pure *
* Divine light, gold and pure *
「神光金亮又纯」
"Divine light, gold and pure."
哦 这听起来耳熟
Ooh, that sounds familiar.
这不就是你形容那道夕照
Isn't that how you described the sunset
让你立志奉献于上主
which made you dedicate your life to God
与此修会的那句话?
and to this convent?
荒谬
This is preposterous.
那女孩已亡 即便院长母
The woman is dead. Even if the Reverend Mother
真与她谈过钟楼之事
had spoken to her about the bell tower,
她又怎会录下这段话?
how could she have recorded this?
不 不 -就是这一段
No, no, no. This is it. This is the one.
「我沉溺于你的魅影
"I lose myself in your allure,
你的神光金亮又纯」
your divine light, gold and pure."
尚恩·西尔斯能进入艾蕾的云端
Shane Sills had access to Alaïa's cloud.
那段语♥音♥记于下午5点28分
That voice note was recorded at 5:28 p.m.,
比她攀上钟楼早14分钟
14 minutes before she climbed the bell tower.
下午5点42分 正是夕照落下的时刻
At 5:42 p.m., the exact time of the sunset.
你知道 用「救赎」诱惑艾蕾·洁德登楼
You knew you could inspire Alaïa Jade to go up that bell tower
轻而易举
with the promise of salvation.
然后你借修女达比之手 把她推入深渊
And you used Sister Darby to smite her yourself.
全因你无法忍♥受自己的家
And all because you couldn't bear to see your home
被改成录音室
turned into a recording studio.
康丝院长 这些都属实吗?
Mother Constance. Is this true?
不
No.
那就向上主起誓
Then swear to God.
以真理 以公义 以审判之名 立下庄严誓言
Swear a solemn oath in truth, in justice, and in judgment.
我不能
I can't.
请原谅我 好吗?
Can you please forgive me?
院长 你该求的不是我们的宽赦
It's not our forgiveness you need to ask for, Mother.
康丝·玛丽·卡博特
Constance Mary Cabot,
你因谋杀艾蕾·洁德遭到逮捕
you are under arrest for the murder of Alaïa Jade.
我只想保住我们的家
I just wanted to save our home.
很遗憾我没能做到
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to do that.
别担心
Don't worry.
我做到了 算是
I did. Sort of.
我们的食物募捐大获成功
It turns out, our very successful food drive
一堆媒体报导 也惊动了
got a lot of press, and also the attention
地标保存委员会
of the Landmarks Preservation Commission.
依法 这座修道院不但不得拆除
By law, not only must the convent not be demolished,
还得修复至往昔风华
but it must be fully restored to its former glory.
简直像奇迹!
It's a miracle!
上主自有祂的安排
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
谢谢你 艾尔斯贝丝
Thank you, Elsbeth.
是你让这座修道院得以重生
For giving our convent a second life.
法兰修女 这里交给妳再好不过
Well, it's in good hands, Mother Frances.
而且 都是亚历的功劳
Besides, it was all Alec.
都是你的功劳
It was all you.
我只是因为你开口才去打电♥话♥
I made the calls because you asked.
这全是你的功劳
This was all you.
我也占一大半
It was a lot of me, too.
但无妨 从外界观感来说
But it's fine. Optically speaking,
对我们来说 可是大好运气
it's a big, fat jackpot for all of us.
喂 大家注意 这是
Hey, guys? This is...
这张脸不管在哪都认得出来
I'd recognize that face anywhere.
很高兴再见到你 汉尼根先生
It's good to see you again, Mr. Hannigan.
你看起来还是一样
You haven't changed.
我倒是完全没法认出你
And I don't recognize you at all.
好一阵子不见了 确实
It's been a while, yes.
我们得好好聊聊
We'll have to catch up.
一定要 快来
Properly. - Now, come, come.
来拍张全家福式的大合照
It's time for our group photo.
我可能不太适合
I don't think I should be in...
艾尔斯贝丝快过来拍照
Get in the photo, Elsbeth!
好吧 那就好
Okay.
汉尼根先生 谢谢你来参加
Thank you again for doing this, Mr. Hannigan.
这对亚历意义非凡
It means a lot to Alec.
谁啊
Who?
亚历·布 市长候选人
Alec Bloom? The mayoral candidate?
那柯区呢
What happened to Koch?
汉尼根先生 亚历·布就是你故事里的那个孩子
Mr. Hannigan, Alec Bloom is the boy from your story,
还记得吧
remember?
当然记得
Yeah. Of course I remember.
绝对记得
Yeah.
我还带他去过大峡谷呢
I took him to the Grand Canyon.
汉尼根先生 你
Mr. Hannigan, you...
你应该还记得那个孩子吧
you do remember helping a boy
那个冬天住在
who slept in the East Broadway station
东百老汇车站的孩子 1989年
in the winter of 1989, right?
大家都在等你 汉尼根先生
Mr. Hannigan? We're waiting on you.
好 大家笑一个
Okay, everybody, big smiles!
我要看到开心的修女们
I want to see happy nuns!
我的头巾还好吗 很好
How's my wimple? -It's good.
看看你妈妈
Look at your mom.
她是不是快被亚历·布迷住了
Tell me she isn't falling for Alec Bloom.
*Cr-cr-cr-crucify me, you can vilify me*
* Cr-cr-cr-crucify me, you can vilify me *
*You can nail me to the cross*
* You can nail me to the cross *
*I spit your gospel out*
* I spit your gospel out *
*And fill you full of doubt*
* And fill you full of doubt *
*I'm the chaos you can't stop*
* I'm the chaos you can't stop *
*You can't stop*
* You can't stop. *
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表