剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
A recording studio?
有点炸裂 对吧?
Kind of a slay. Right?
确实炸裂 嗯 嗯
It is slay, yes. Yes. Um...
希望你别介意我说这句
I hope you don't mind me saying this,
你心上好像压着挺重的事
but there seems to be something heavy weighing on your soul.
好吧 这听起来也太玄
Okay, that's so spooky.
你怎么知道?
Um, how did you know that?
我
I...
我就是感觉得到
I could just feel it.
我跟你说的这些 你会保密吧?
Everything I tell you is, like, confidential, right?
那个 这得请神父来
Well, that-- you need a priest
才能做和好圣事
to administer the Sacrament of Reconciliation,
但你放心 你的秘密我这里绝不会漏出去
but your secrets are safe with me.
好 好 我跟同一位制♥作♥人
Okay, okay. So, I have been
合作整整13年
with the same producer for 13 years.
当初是他把堪萨斯城那个默默无名的艾莲·雅各布
He's the one who took little Alayna Jacobs from Kansas City
推成今天的艾蕾·洁德 成了流行乐的奇迹
and turned her into Alaïa Jade, pop phenomenon,
我心里始终记着他的好 算是
and I will be grateful to him for, like,
一辈子的情分 大概谁都会这样吧
ever. -Won't we all.
但我觉得我开始撑不住他的框架
But I-I think I'm outgrowing him.
我也不太确定
And-and-and I don't know.
要是没有他 我根本不懂怎么当 艾蕾·洁德
What if I don't know how to be Alaïa Jade without him?
就像 如果我一跃而下
Like, like, what if I jump and I just...
整个人会摔得体无完肤?
...flop?
你让我想起我曾经认识的一位年轻修女
Well, you remind me of a young nun I once knew.
她初来乍到时满心狐疑
She was full of doubts when she first came to this place.
怀疑自己
She questioned herself,
怀疑她的路
her path in life.
甚至怀疑她的信念
She questioned her faith, even.
那位年轻修女就是我
That young nun was me.
天啊
My God.
对 直到有一天 我在钟楼扫地
Yeah. Um, until one day, I was sweeping the bell tower.
来 我带你看
Here, I'll show you.
就在 就在上面
It's just right... right up there.
那天平淡无奇
It was an ordinary day,
我望向西窗
and I looked out the western window
看见天色被染成橙红
and I saw the sky turn orange and crimson.
忽然整座城市
And all of a sudden, the city was just covered
笼罩在神光之下
with divine light,
金亮而澄澈
gold and pure.
然后我听见祂
And I heard Him,
清晰如钟声
clear as a bell.
那天我找到了自己的路
And I found my path that day.
从此一路未曾偏离
And I've never once strayed from it.
祂说了什么?
Well, what did he say?
我守祂的秘密
I keep His secrets,
就像我守你的
the same as I keep yours.
但
But...
我会把钟楼的门敞开
I leave the door to the belfry open
万一哪位修女
in case any of the sisters find themselves
走到灵性的岔路口
at a spiritual crossroad.
我记得今天落日是在5:42
And, um, I think tonight's sunset is at 5:42.
分秒不差
Sharp.
你还好吗?看起来有点发白
You okay? You look a little pale.
我对修女有点阴影
I have a thing about nuns.
12年的天主教学校教育会把人逼成这样
12 years of Catholic school will do that to you.
别提了
Let's drop it.
你认识 艾蕾·洁德?
So, you know this Alaïa Jade person?
很难不认识
Yeah, it's hard not to.
我店里那首歌♥永远在循环
They're always playing that one song in my deli.
就那个
It's something like,
*Ba-ba-da-da-da*
* Ba-ba-da-da-da *
*In your pants in your pants*
* In your pants, in your pants. *
提醒我别去你店
Remind me not to go to your deli.
我在礼拜堂做晚祷时
I was in the chapel for evening prayer
听见钟声
when I heard the bell ring,
接着传来一声惨叫
and then a scream,
然后 你也知道的
and then, you know...
砰的一声
a thud.
那声惨叫 听起来像是
This scream, was it more of a ""
还是「哇」?
Or "whoa!"
应该比较接近第2种
I guess the second one?
如果真是跳下去 声音不会这样
You don't scream like that if you're planning on jumping.
法医说 她的伤势跟坠落吻合
According to the M.E., her injuries are consistent
唯独头部有额外挫伤
with a fall, except for the contusion on her head.
所以有人打她?
So someone hit her?
也可能是被某个东西撞到
Or some thing.
钟声 尖叫 撞击地面
Bell, scream, thud.
没错 就是这种声响
Yes, it is. It is.
听起来让人心惊
It's upsetting.
那口钟是我敲的
I rang the bell.
这算我的错吗?
Is this my fault?
是我害死她吗? 喂 喂
Did I kill her? - Hey, hey.
别哭
Please don't cry.
你听过这个笑话吗?
You ever hear this one?
一个警♥察♥ 一个修女跟一个律师走进教堂
A cop, a nun and a lawyer walk into a church.
等等 那是酒吧吧?
Or is it a... it's a bar.
或者是神父
Or is it a priest,
修女跟一只鸡?
a nun and a chicken?
我来接下去
I'll get it.
你真体贴
You're very kind.
院长
Reverend Mother.
达比修女 回房♥整理心情吧
Sister Darby, go to your room and compose yourself.
熄灯前我会去看看你
I'll check on you before lights out.
遵命 院长
Yes, Mother.
抱歉
Sorry.
你这里有个灰球
You have a dust bunny.
这也是我不♥穿♥黑色的原因
This is why I don't wear black.
什么都会显出来
It shows everything.
我是艾尔斯贝丝‧塔西奥尼 警方派遣
Um, I'm Elsbeth Tascioni. I'm with the police.
康丝·玛丽·卡博院长
Mother Constance Mary Cabot,
我是修道院监察
I'm Mother Superior
这里是恩宠慈悲圣母修道院
of The Convent of Our Lady of Grace and Mercy.
我还以为艾尔斯贝丝‧塔西奥尼 已经够难记了
I thought "Elsbeth Tascioni" was a mouthful.
或许你能帮我解释一下
Maybe you can, um, you can help me with this.
为什么你的钟楼会有流行歌♥手?
Why did you have a pop star in your bell tower?
严格说 那是她的钟楼
Well, I suppose it was her bell tower.
我刚接受她的慷慨提议
I had just accepted her generous offer
准备把修道院卖♥♥给她
to purchase our convent.
她买♥♥修道院要做什么?
What did she want with a convent?
我不太清楚
I'm not sure,
但这笔钱对教会很有帮助
but the money would have done the Church so much good.
她今天下午先来参观 但我说
She did a walk-through this afternoon, and she was
钟楼严禁进入时
very unhappy when I told her that the bell tower
她相当不悦
was strictly off-limits.
它多年失修
It fell into disrepair years ago, and,
自那之后一直上锁封着
it's remained locked ever since.
看来今晚肯定没上锁吧?
Well, it certainly wasn't locked tonight, was it?
没错 看样子有人硬塞了什么东西进去
Yep, looks like someone jammed something in it
把门给撬开
to break it open.
大概不用费太大力气
Probably didn't take too much.
这扇门看起来少说有百年历史
This door looks like it's about a hundred years old.
200年
200
来 看一下
Let's see.
有一组脚印往上走
Yeah, one set of prints going up.
她独自上去的
She was alone.
看来是一起再明白不过的意外
It's looking like a clear-cut accident.
但这里原本放了什么?
But what was here?
喔 像个小小的解谜游戏
Ooh, it's like a little puzzle game.
叮叮叮
Ding, ding, ding.
找到吻合的了
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表