剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
Before you knew that,
斯科蒂会成为明星之前
Scotty would be the star?
我们早就知道会是这样
We always knew that.
天哪
Boy.
真希望我也能学会那招
I would love to learn how to do that.
哪一招?即兴表演吗?
What, improv?
那玩意儿如今早就没人玩了
No, it's not much of a thing anymore.
可那是门重要的本事
But it's such an important skill.
在我工作里应该能派上用场
And it would be so useful in my work.
也许我能靠这招找出斯科蒂真正的凶手
I could probably use it to find Scotty's real killer.
T
T.
U
U.
V
V.
W!
W!
X
X.
Y?
Y?!
Z
Z.
好吧 嗯
Okay. All ri...
你感觉到我们更有默契了吗?
You see how we're more connected now?
有 我感觉到了
Yes, I do.
我几乎能读出你的心思
I feel like I can almost read your mind.
好 来玩个进阶的游戏
Okay, let's try a more advanced game.
行 我准备好了
All right, let's do
「只用问句说话」 好吗?
Questions Only. -Okay.
你说的每一句话都得是问句
Now, everything you say must be in the form of a question.
噢!像《智力问答》那样
Ooh! Like Jeopardy!.
对 就像《智力问答》的节目
Yeah. Yeah, like Jeopardy!.
记住 即兴表演的第一条规则是:没错 并在此之上延伸
Okay, and remember the first rule of improv: "Yes, and."
不能否认对方说的话
You never deny what the other person says
那会毁掉整个场面
because it kills the scene.
你要顺着话题接下去 并加入新讯息
You go along with it and you add new information
让情节继续推进
so the scene builds.
明白 好 来吧
All right. - Okay, yeah.
我们先决定一个场景背景
So, let's start with a place for the scene.
喔!
Ooh!
文艺复兴嘉年华!
A Renaissance fair.
你怎么想到这个的?
Well, what made you come up with that?
你知道那是我们《吊带帮》的一个段子吗?
Did you know that was a bit we did in The Overalls?
是啊 而且
Yes, and...
我查过不少关于你的资料
I've done a bunch of research on you.
那样算不错吗?
Was that good?
嗯 还没正式开始呢
Yeah, well, we haven't really started yet.
好吧 那现在开始
Okay? So let's start now.
行 行 抱歉抱歉
Okay. Okay. Sorry, sorry. - All right.
好 准备好了 嗯
So, here we go. Um...
这是你第一次来文艺复兴嘉年华吗?
Is this your first time at the Renaissance fair?
你觉得
Does it look like
像是我第一次来吗 小姑娘?
my first time, lassie?
「小姑娘」?好吧 这确实是问句
Lassie? Okay, well, yes, that was a question,
但你没加新讯息
but it didn't add new information.
你只是把问题丢回给我
So, what it did was it threw the question
所以现在变成我一个人在撑全场
back on me, so now I'm doing all the work.
对
Yeah.
我明白 我这人啊
I see. Gosh, yeah, I...
常常就会这样对人
I tend to do that with people.
好 让我再试一次
Okay, L-Let... let me try-let me try it again.
好
Okay.
好
Yes.
你喜欢我的紧身马裤吗?
Do you like my breeches?
不错
Okay, good.
我很喜欢
Um, yes, I love them,
那你愿意跳支舞吗?
and would you like to dance? -Ooh!
当然愿意
Absolutely, I wouldst.
我们在跳舞 而
We're dancing. - And...
嗯 但
but, um...
你丈夫不会介意吗?
will your husband mind?
好
Okay.
「但」可以用 只要能继续推进情节
"But" is okay if it keeps adding information,
而你确实做到了 他会介意
which you did. And yes, he will.
那你会告诉他吗?会
Will you tell him? -Yes,
但你会不会先暗中谋杀我?
but wouldst thou secretly murder me first?
我哪里做错吗?
Did I do it wrong?
没错 只是那些古英文语词
No, it's just a little confusing,
让人有点摸不着头绪
with all the "wouldst's."
我得回去继续剪片
I really have to get back to the edit.
可惜 你确定吗?确定
Shoot. Are you sure? - Yes.
那么?
And?
那是一个不错的开始
Yes, and that was a very good start.
你反应很快 挺有天分
You're very quick on your feet, too.
但还得多加练习
But you need more practice.
这段我们不是看过了吗?
Didn't we already see this?
他穿的衣服不一样
He's wearing different clothes.
我想验证米奇的说法 所以查了些数据
I wanted to test Mickey's story, so I did some research.
网上有个粉丝整理了
There's a fan online who's compiled
他在节目中最糗的时刻
all the most humiliating
数不胜数 什么棉絮装 蛇缸都有
Mickey Muntz moments on the show.
然后我调出那些录像结束后的保全画面
There were so many. The lint suit, the snake tank.
果不其然 一半的时候
And then I got the security footage
米奇都在电梯里打气
from after those tapings.
差点要辞演 就像他说的那样
Sure enough, half the time,
这说明了什么
Mickey was in the elevator, working himself up
他干的!他没干
to almost quit, just like he said.
拜托 他干的!
Which shows...
他没干
He did it! -He didn't do it.
别闹了 他干的
Come on. He did it!
他没干 他肯定干的
He didn't do it. -He absolutely did it.
他没 他干的 拜托 艾尔斯贝丝
He di-he didn't do it. -Come on, come on, Elsbeth,
饶了我吧
gimme a break.
一个一个来 好 长官
One at a time. -Okay, Captain,
保全画面清楚显示
the security footage clearly shows
米奇多年来都在酝酿
a years-long process of Mickey
鼓起勇气去杀斯科蒂
building up the courage to murder Scotty.
没错 而且
Yes, and...
这就显出他多懦弱
it shows a weak man
根本不可能伤害自己崇敬的上司
who would never hurt the boss he worshipped.
为什么要说「没错 而且」?什么意思?
Why "yes, and"? -What?
你明明是在反驳我
You just completely contradicted me
却还开头说「没错 而且」
but you started with "Yes, and."
这样剧情才顺啊
It's better for the scene.
我们在拍戏吗?
We're in a scene?
看着米奇那样挣扎
Seeing Mickey go through all that
真的很心酸
was painful to watch,
但对他老婆罗拉来说 只怕更煎熬
but it must have been even more painful for his wife, Laurel,
尤其想到米奇那颗脆弱的心
especially given Mickey's bad heart.
可你刚才说的那些
But everything you say
也都指向米奇啊 尸体又是他发现的
also points to Mickey, and he found the body.
没错 但也同样指向罗拉
Yes, and it points just as much to Laurel.
那你干嘛拿着垃圾桶?
And why are you carrying a wastebasket?
为了说明重点 嘿 康纳
To make a point. Hey! Connor.
你看到这个没?垃圾啊
You see this? -Garbage?
对 这些垃圾都放三天了
Yeah, the same garbage that's been here for three days.
是啊 我们被迫减少清运频率
Yes, it has been necessary to scale back trash collection.
不不不 别用被动语气闪躲
No, no, do-don... don't hide behind the passive voice.
我吃根香蕉 总不该担心
I should be able to eat a banana and not worry about
果皮在这里放到长毛吧
the peel sticking around long enough to grow fuzz.
你打算处理这事吗?
Are you gonna do something about this?
没打算
Nope.
爱德怎么说?
What did Edward have to say?
他说会帮我找个律师
He told me he's gonna put me in touch with a lawyer
专办这类案件 什么时候?
who handles this sort of thing. -When?
我 我不确定 也许明天
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表