剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
先结账
Money first.
时间照旧
Same time.
这是什么鬼玩意?
What the hell is this?
这不是我点的那个
This isn't the one I wanted.
你出价被压过去了
You were outbid.
你说6千 那就是6千
You said $6,000. That's $6,000.
这东西价值不输那个
This one's worth just as much.
对我来说不是
Not to me, it isn't.
拿来 钱还我
Here. Here. Give me the money.
这件超稀有
This one's very rare.
你这骗子混♥蛋♥!
You lying son of a bitch!
放手吧 这不会让她爱你
Let go. It won't make her love you.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
还我
Give it... back.
什么?什么?
What? What?
起来 快点起来!
Get up. Get up. Get...
快起来!
Come on.
塔西奥尼小姐?
Ms. Tascioni?
这景色真让我想提笔画画
This view, it makes me want to paint.
你有想过当艺术家吗?
You ever wish you were an artist?
我从小就想当警♥察♥
I've always wanted to be a cop,
你这问题让我有点心虚
and that question makes me uneasy.-.
抱歉 警官…艾林瑞斯?
I'm sorry, Officer... Ellinrewwus?
萨默维尔
Summerville.
这名字好记多了
Much easier to remember.
那位警探呢?
So where's the detective?
还没到 别急 我是第3代警♥察♥
Not here yet. Don't worry. I'm a third-generation cop.
哇 我家可没什么能传3代的
Wow, I don't think I'm third-generation anything.
死者名叫派崔克·帕尔默
Victim is Patrick Palmer.
还在查他的公♥司♥
Still checking on a workplace.
我们怀疑是毒品交易出问题
We think it's a drug deal gone bad.
嫌犯可能是女的 为什么?
Possibly a female assailant. - Why female?
死者身上有染色头发
Dyed hair found on the victim's body.
我才刚换了新设计师
I have a new hairstylist.
她一直劝我染浅一点
She's always telling me to try a lighter shade.
等下 那是尼龙
Wait. That's nylon.
你怎么知道?太滑了
How do you know that? - Too smooth.
可能是从假发 或是
Maybe from a wig or a...
你懂的
...you know.
闪亮亮的
Shiny.
或许这不是毒品案 而是珠宝案?
Maybe it's not a drug deal, maybe it's gemstones?
我想我知道他在哪上班了
Well, I think I know where he works.
哪里?梦想成真的地方
Where? - Where dreams come true.
这里真是太棒了
This is everything.
警官 需要帮忙吗?
May I help you, Officer?
这里有个叫派崔克帕尔默的吗?
Does a Patrick Palmer work here?
有 但他还没来
Yes, but he's not in yet.
发生什么事吗?
Is everything all right?
你们这有那种能踩着弹的钢琴键盘吗?
Do you have one of those piano keyboards you can walk on?
有啊 怎么了?
Yes. Why?
我只是觉得这东西挺有趣
I just think they're so fun.
你穿那个不热吗?有时会
are you hot in that? - Sometimes.
我们能和负责人谈谈吗?
Can we speak to someone who's in charge here?
这边请
This way.
喔
Ooh.
真漂亮
Nice...
嗨 妈妈
Hi. Mama.
你背后藏什么?
What's behind your back?
什么?没啊
What? Nothing.
别装了 给我看看
Come on. Show me.
你确定?当然
You sure? Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
熊来了!
A bear!
嗨 我没事
Hi. I'm okay.
喔
Ooh.
「我爱你 抱抱我 带我回家」
I love you. Hug me. Please take me home.
「我爱你 抱抱我 带我回家」
I love you. Hug me. Please take me home.
「我爱你 抱抱我 我也爱你」
I love you. Hug me. I love you, too.
「带我回家」
Please take me home.
天啊
My God.
天啊
My God.
怎么会这样?
How'd it happen?
我们正在查情况
That's what we're trying to figure out now.
他昨晚还在这里
He was just here last night.
他在收摊
He was closing up.
我亲眼看到他
I saw him.
天啊
My God.
坎蒂丝 去帮那位女士
Candice, can you help that woman?
马上
Just one second.
需要我帮忙吗?
Can I help you with anything?
我喜欢你的打扮
I love your outfit.
你扮的是谁?
What-what are you?
我是玩偶医生
I'm the doll doctor.
早知道有这职业 我小时候就想当
I wish I'd known that was an occupation
女士 我有点赶
when I was a kid.
抱歉
Ma'am, I'm in a bit of a hurry. - Excuse me.
对不起 我来了
Yes. Sorry. Coming, sir.
我去后面拿给你
I will grab that from the back.
只要一分钟 好
I'll just be a second. - Okay.
哇 竟然有玩偶医院
Wow, a doll hospital.
真有意思
Wow, that's fun.
我超爱玩具店 你不觉得吗?
I just love toy stores, don't you?
总有那股味道
I mean, they have that smell.
什么味?
What is it?
是塑料混着童年的味道
It's-it's plastic and fun.
这玩偶真棒
What a great doll.
嘿 那是「灵动女孩」吧?
Hey, that's a Spirited Girl Doll, right?
是要送人吗?
Is it a gift?
要换
Exchanging it.
你不喜欢这个?
You didn't like this one?
拿错了
It's the wrong one.
我小时候其实不玩洋娃娃
I actually didn't play with dolls growing up.
你能信吗?不能
Can you believe it? - No.
真的 我被禁止玩那些
Yeah. No, it's true. I-I wasn't allowed.
我爸大概想要个男孩 真是意料之外
I think my dad wanted a boy. Surprise.
女士 找到了吗?
Ma'am, did you find it?
找到了 长官 是「驯马师克莉丝」
Yes, sir. Chrissie, the Equestrian.
帕尔默先生保留这只给一位诺兰 赫斯特 是你吗?
So Mr. Palmer had it on hold for a Nolan Hurst. Is that you?
是 我有点赶 拜托快点
Yes. I'm-I'm in a bit of a hurry. Please.
好 我马上包好
Okay, just wrapping it up.
在这里
Here she is.
出了一点误会
There was some confusion.
帕尔默先生帮你留着
Mr. Palmer saved her for you,
但后来你的名字被划掉
but then, your name was crossed out
换成了别的名字 我
and another name was added. I...
另一位员工说帕尔默昨晚出去
The other employee said Palmer went out last night
把一只收藏娃娃卖♥♥给客人
to sell a collector's doll to a customer.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
这是她的领养文件
here are your adoption papers.
请在这里签个名
If you could just sign right here,
她就属于你了 赫斯特先生
she's all yours, Mr. Hurst.
10-85 贝克玩具店
10-85. Becker's Toys.
有疑似嫌疑犯 派多个单位前往
Possible person of interest. Send multiple units.
长官?
Sir?
10-85 贝克玩具店
10-85. Becker's Toys.
有疑似嫌疑犯 派多个单位前往
Possible person of interest. Send multiple units.
中♥央♥收到吗?
Central, copy?
中♥央♥收到吗?
Central, copy?
举起手 马上 快点 举手!
Hands up! Right now. Do it. Hands up!
诺兰 我们能好好谈谈吗?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表