剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I have important work to do.
芮莎 我们认识很久了
Marissa, we've known each other a long time.
我
I...
我以为我们是朋友
I thought I was your friend.
我 我不想变成新闻话题 也不想被
I-I don't want to be a story or...
利用
a pawn.
抱歉 你说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
我不想当那种人
I don't want to be that person.
别担心 我们会处理好的
Don't worry. We'll take care of it.
好在这件事了结了
Glad we got that out of the way.
现在可以放松一下
Now we can relax.
想去看看 库珀 今晚有没有唱歌♥吗? 听起来不错
Want to see if Cooper's singing tonight? -That sounds like fun,
但我有件事想跟你谈
but there's something else I wanted to talk to you about.
作为候选人?
As a candidate?
作为前消防局长
As a former fire marshal.
史提夫
Hey, Steve.
我来拿黛洛留给我的箱子
I'm here to pick up a box Delores left for me.
好
Yeah.
你知道 我看了一些
You know, I read some of it.
内容颇丰富
There's a lot going on there.
确实如此
Sure is.
优美
Beautiful.
谢谢 所以 我猜
Thanks. -So, I guess
他们现在将这件事当作谋杀案调查
they're investigating this as a homicide now.
什么?
What?
你怎么知道? 一位红发女子
How do you know? -Redheaded woman
与 纽约警局 合作
who works with the NYPD
前几天来翻看这些资料
came by the other day to look through these.
她说她要申请搜查令 检查衣物
Said that she was getting a warrant to check the clothes
以及所有在爆♥炸♥当天进入黛洛公♥寓♥的人
of anybody who went into Delores's apartment
的衣物
the day of the explosion.
听说氧气会使布料变色
Something about how oxygen discolors fabric.
我得走了
I got to go.
我要我的粗花呢外套
I need my tweed jacket.
票 请
Ticket, please.
我的助理拿着 我不得不解雇她
My assistant has it, but I had to fire her.
所以她不理我
So she's not speaking to me.
那不是我的问题
Not my problem.
我需要你找出来 现在
I need you to find it. Now.
我
I...
长这样
This is what it looks like.
求你!我求你
Please! I'm begging you.
我没看到
I don't see it.
听我说
Listen to me.
我的生命
My life
靠找到那件外套保全
depends on me finding that jacket.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
若落入错人手中
If the wrong people get their hands on it,
我的性命 我的出版社 都完了
my life, my-my press, is over.
你的外套不在这 盖瑞
Your jacket isn't here, Gary.
汉纳给了我们票 好寄去实验室
Hannah gave us the ticket so we could send it to the lab
检测 - 哪个实验室?
for testing. -What lab?
为什么我的外套要检测?
Why does my jacket need testing?
因为你谋杀了黛洛费
Because you murdered Delores Feinn
在发现她要给 《翻浪草特刊》 后
after you found out you were losing her to Tumbleweed.
那不是真的
That's not true.
黛洛对我重要
Delores was important to me.
只是因为你以为她遗嘱里有你份
Only because you thought you were in her will.
你在她改遗嘱前就先动手了
And you killed her before she could change it.
你还真觉得我碰过黛洛的氧气瓶?
You still think I tampered with Delores's oxygen tank?
她出事那晚我人在弗雷的募款会
I was at Fred's benefit the night she died.
你忘了?
Remember?
我边讲电♥话♥边杀她?
I couldn't have killed her
那根本不可能
and have been on the phone with her.
只代表你离开时她还没
That just means that you left before she...
点烟
lit a cigarette.
氧气要一段时间
Oxygen can take hours
才会慢慢把空气灌满
to saturate the air.
但你后来再打给她时
When you called her back later that night though,
她接了 还活得好好的
she picked up, alive.
也是那时你把她引回写作角落
And that's when you coaxed her into her writing nook.
太扯了
This is preposterous.
你是她编辑 你最清楚
As her editor, you knew
只要黛洛坐下写稿
if you could just get Delores to write,
她一定会走回
she would make her way
那个老地方
to that same spot,
抽烟
light up...
然后砰的一声
and boom.
要不是
But if it weren't for
那位前消防局长提醒我
a certain former fire marshal telling me
氧气会把布料纤维染色
how oxygen discolors the fibers on fabric,
我根本不会想到去查你外套的袖口
I never would have thought to check the sleeves
你那件粗呢外套
of your tweed jacket.
顺带说一下
By the way,
我请史提夫门房♥跟你
I'm the one who told Steve the doorman
说起搜索令
to tell you about the warrant.
因为我得把你诱到这里
Because I really needed to get you here...
让我念这首我写的小诗
...so that I could read you this little poem
来吧
that I actually wrote.
好
Okay.
「你外套的袖口褪了色
"The sleeves of your jacket are faded,
「可它原本理应是
"but they are supposed to be...
「格纹
"plaided.
「认了吧 朋友
"Just admit it, pal,
「阀门是你转开
"you opened the valve
「黛洛被困在
"and Delores fell for the trap you...
「你的局」
baited."
押了韵
Just because it sort of rhymes
不代表是诗
doesn't mean it's poetry.
你这韵脚乱成一团
And your meter is a mess.
也许吧
Yeah. That may be true.
但 盖瑞 你袖口的变色足以证明
But, Gary, the discoloration on your sleeves proves
你的外套的确碰过氧气
that your jacket was exposed to oxygen
就在你
when you...
动那个氧气瓶的时候
tampered with the tank.
黛洛折磨我那么多年
Delores was torturing me for years.
她根本没半毛钱
And she didn't even have any money.
我不后悔杀了她
I'm glad I killed her.
梅 把盖瑞的外套拿来可以吗?
May, can we please have Gary's jacket now?
等一下 这里到底怎么回事?
W-Wait, what's going on here?
你刚不是说我的外套在化验室?
I thought you said my jacket was at the lab.
抱歉
Sorry.
那只是我随口添油加醋
That was poetic license.
搜索令也是
As was the warrant.
纯氧碰到清洁用品才会让布料变色
Pure oxygen can discolor fabric
但黛洛从不清洗她的氧气筒
when it's exposed to cleaning supplies.
因为根本没用过
But Delores never cleaned her oxygen tank
如你所见
because she never used it.
你的外套好好的
So, as you can see...
可惜你刚才都招了
...your jacket's fine.
真替你惋惜
Too bad you already confessed though..
盖瑞·皮杰
Gary Pidgeon,
你因谋杀黛洛费
you are under arrest
被逮捕
for the murder of Delores Feinn.
要是你懂点化学
You know, maybe you would've
也许早看穿我在唬你
realized that I was bluffing
不会上当
if you knew more about chemistry.
但科学
But science
正被攻击!
is under attack!
那《飞鸽印社》怎么办?
What's gonna happen to The Pidgeon Print?
盖瑞也许犯案
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表