剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
这很反常 因为他失踪
This was unusual because, you see, he's been missing
并被推定死亡已有18个月
and presumed dead for the last 18 months.
但尸体从未找到 我一直抱着希望
But they never found the body, so I've always held out hope.
他对你说了什么 德拉博 太太?
What did he say to you, Mrs. Drabowski?
他说他要进城
He said that he was gonna go in to the city
先去见他的妻子
to see his wife first,
隔天早上再到史坦顿岛找我
then he was gonna come out to me in Staten Island in the morning
会把一切说明白
and he would explain everything.
但他始终没来
But then, he never showed.
我怕又出什么差错
So I'm afraid that something bad happened.
的确出了事 玛莉
Something bad did happen, Marie.
约翰死于一场悲剧
Johnny died in a tragic
在波多黎各直升机坠毁
helicopter accident in Puerto Rico.
他走了
He's gone.
你该学着接受现实
You gotta start coming to terms with it.
你就是节目里的寡妇
You're the widow from that show,
对吧?
right?
难怪这故事听起来耳熟
I knew this story sounded familiar.
没错 拉奎尔早让
Yeah, Raquel has made sure that
全世界都知道这件事了
the whole entire universe knows it.
我是警员 弗莱明 这位是韩警官
I'm Detective Fleming, this is Officer Hackett.
我是艾尔斯贝斯·塔西奥尼
I'm Elsbeth Tascioni.
别这么拘谨
No need for the big introduction, guys.
我只是来带玛莉回家
I'm just here to take Marie home,
让她好好休息
get her some rest.
我早就叫她别麻烦你们
I told her not to bother you with this.
老实说 也别麻烦我 准备好了吗?
Or me, honestly. Ready?
有人想先听听约翰的语♥音♥信箱吗?
Anyone want to hear Johnny's voicemail first?
看看这老太太是不是想太多?
You know, see if the old lady's crazy?
他留了语♥音♥给你?
He left you a voicemail?
我们到会议室听吧
Let's take this to the conference room.
我当时在看节目
So I was watching my program
没听到电♥话♥响
and... and I didn't hear the phone.
我到现在都怪自己 播放吧
I'm still kicking myself. -Play it.
妈
Ma,
我是约翰 听到我的声音一定很震惊
it's Johnny. I know it's a shock to hear my voice.
抱歉隔了这么久
I'm sorry it's been so long,
但听完发生的事 你就会明白
but when you hear what happened, I think you'll
我准备先去拉奎尔那里给她个惊喜
understand. I'm gonna go surprise Raquel at her place,
再去找你
then come out to you.
我很爱你
I love you big.
我知道声音有点吵
Now, I know that's noisy,
但我敢说 那真是我儿子
but I'm telling you, that's my son.
做母亲的总是知道
A mother always knows.
绝对不是他
It absolutely was not.
妻子最懂自己的丈夫
A wife knows her husband better.
又来了
Here we go.
我们已经接过好几十通
I mean, we've gotten dozens
假冒约翰的
of these prank calls
恶作剧电♥话♥
from people pretending to be Johnny.
没错 但
All right. That's true, but--
这只是另一通罢了
This is just another one.
太过分 该收手了
It's sick and it has to stop.
小姐?
Miss?
你在做什么?
What're you doing?
各位 我现在在警局 跟约翰的母亲在一起
Guys, I'm at the police station with Johnny's mother.
她情绪激动 脑袋有点乱
She's upset, she's disoriented.
拜托别再打那些假电♥话♥
You have to stop tormenting us
或者编造假目击来折磨我们了
with these fake calls and Johnny sightings. Please.
让我们好好放下吧
Let us move on.
我们已经够悲痛了
We have grieved enough.
等等 你知道吗?
Wait, you know what.
我加个纽约警局标志 框起来
I actually gonna frame up with the NYPD logo.
这样看起来更有说服力
That'll add some weight.
各位
Guys,
我现在在警局 和约翰的母亲在一起
I'm at the police station with Johnny's mother.
她情绪很激动 脑袋不太清楚
She's upset, she's disoriented.
其实我没事
I'm actually not.
拜托别再打那些假电♥话♥
You have to stop tormenting us
或者编造假目击来折磨我们
with these fake calls and Johnny sightings.
我们向前看吧
Please let us move on.
悲伤已经够多了
We have grieved enough.
我待会再上传
I'll post it later.
我不是约翰的母亲 也不是他的妻子
Um, I'm neither Johnny's mother nor his wife,
但那段语♥音♥留言
but that voicemail,
听起来不像恶作剧
it didn't sound like a prank to me.
反而有点亲昵的感觉
It sounded intimate.
约翰不可能还活着
It couldn't have been Johnny
他死了
because Johnny is dead.
你真的那么肯定?
Are you absolutely sure about that?
尸体从没找到
They didn't find the body.
我这辈子从没像现在这么肯定
I've never been more sure than I am right now.
如果约翰还活着
If Johnny were alive,
一天也不会离开我
he couldn't have stayed away from me for a single day,
更别说一年半了
let alone an entire year and a half.
抱歉 我们爱得太深
I'm sorry. We just loved each other too much.
有人认得约翰打来的号♥码吗?
Do either of you recognize the number Johnny called from?
是外州区码
It's an out-of-state area code.
我猜是密歇根
Michigan, I think.
我们能追踪这个号♥码 看看能查到哪里吗?
No, but can we trace this number and see where it leads?
玛莉 有必要吗?
Is that necessary, Marie?
警方应该有更重要的事
I'm sure the police have better things to do with their time.
这只是例行程序
It's routine.
我相信我们能做到
I think we can make it happen.
那就好
There you go.
我不认识什么约翰
Yeah, I don't know any Johnny,
但我在特拉华州载过一个叫唐的男人
but I did pick up a guy named Don in Delaware,
在威霍肯放下
dropped him off in Weehawken,
就在林肯隧♥道♥外
right outside the Lincoln Tunnel.
你会载陌生人?
You pick up hitchhikers?
挺危险的
Not very safe.
也不太合法
Or very legal.
听着 我需要有人聊天
Look, I need people to talk to.
这能帮我保持清醒 我才载他们
Okay, keeps me awake, so I pick them up.
有时确实有点惊险 但
Sometimes it gets a little hairy, but the,
危险感让我更警觉
the danger, it, it keeps me sharp.
你试过听有声书吗?
Have you tried audiobooks?
从特拉华州到泽西岛
Delaware to Jersey.
你们聊些什么?
What did you two talk about?
波多黎各
Puerto Rico,
雨林里的冲浪海滩
surfing at some beach in the rainforest,
在度假村酒吧打工
tending bar at some resort.
他喝了几瓶啤酒 就滔滔不绝
He had a few beers, and he just went on and on about it.
听起来像天堂
Sounded like paradise.
他说为什么离开那里吗?
Did he say why he left?
我想他是回来找女朋友
I think he was coming to get his woman back.
不太确定 说实话后来我有点走神
I don't know. I'd kind of tuned out by then, to be honest.
你让他用你的手♥机♥?是啊
Did you let him use your cell phone? - Yeah.
我让他打个电♥话♥ 怎么了?
I let him make a call. So what?
这是你说的那个搭便车的人吗?
Is this your hitchhiker?
我不太确定
I don't know.
有这个可能
It's possible.
那家伙晒得很黑 头发很长
My guy was really sunburnt, and he had long hair.
你问这些干嘛?他出事了吗?
Why are you asking all this? Something happen to him?
我们只是想弄清楚
That's what we're trying to find out.
他离开我时一切都好
He was fine when he left me.
你能证明吗?
Can you prove it?
那时警♥察♥拦下我
The... the-the cops pulled me over,
带我去磅站
they took me to the weigh station
就在那时唐下了车
and that's when Don got out of the truck.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表