剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I mean, Gary may have been a murderer,
可那家报社真是宝贵资产
but the press was a literary treasure.
它会继续传下去
It lives on.
他们IG发布了公告
Their Instagram announced
汉纳·李接任总监
that Hannah Lee is taking over as director,
多亏*李氏牙线*特别基金
thanks to a special endowment from Lee Dental Floss.
嘿
Hey, you.
准备去吃午餐吗?
Ready for lunch?
你知道吗 队长
You know, Captain,
里弗斯警探真的有听我说话
Detective Rivers really listened to me,
这次还站在我这边
and he backed me up this time.
不错 这样才对
That's my man.
我听起来只觉得像人资强制训练的成果
Sounds like the results of mandatory HR training to me.
嗨
Hi!
我想跟你商量件事
Hey. I wanted to run something by you.
我也刚好有件事想跟你说
Yeah, I wanted to run something by you, too.
为什么亚历一直不发声明
Why hasn't Alec made a statement saying
澄清他跟那位神秘红发只是朋友?
that he and the mysterious redhead are just friends?
因为我不准他讲
Because I won't let him.
不要跟亚历说
Don't tell Alec,
那组照片其实是我放出去的
but I'm the one who leaked the photos in the first place.
你?
You?
我明明说不想变成那种人
I said I didn't want to be that person.
结果我发现我就是
Turns out, I am that person.
你现在要仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me carefully.
很重要 你不要采取任何行动
It's super important that you don't make any moves
除非我点头 也不能跟任何人谈论这件事
or talk to anyone about this unless I tell you to.
艾尔斯贝斯·塔西奥尼
Elsbeth Tascioni,
纽约的未来就在你手上
the future of New York is in your hands.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表