剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
他不反对帮助(人)
who isn't against helping people,
他只是看(所有人类)都不顺眼
he's just against the whole human race.
听起来像我的某个对手
Sounds like one of my opponents.
还有几位捐助者
And a few of my donors.
你的雪莉无酒精鸡尾酒
Your Shirley Temple.
真高兴
I'm so glad
你今晚能来参加 这是怎麽回事?
you could join us tonight. -What's that doing here?
请大家稍微注意一下
If you could give us your attention for a moment,
这项活动的主席温妮·克劳
the chairwoman of this effort, Winnie Crawford,
想说几句话
would like to say a few words.
艾尔斯贝斯?
Elsbeth?
谢谢你 - 你是...?
Thank you. - What are you...?
谢谢你 内尔
Thank you, Nell.
如你所知 我的丈夫米尔顿克劳法官
As you know, my husband Judge Milton Crawford
去年在法♥院♥阶梯上遭残忍♥杀害
was brutally slain on the steps of the courthouse last year.
你们都知道他
You all knew him
因为他对司法的深切投入
for his deep dedication to justice.
我也理解他 作为一位尽责的丈夫
I also knew him as a dedicated husband,
父亲与朋友
father and friend.
能与如此高尚品格的人
To share your life with someone
共度人生是一种福份
with such a strong moral character was a gift.
我想以某种方式向他致敬 老实说
I wanted to honor him in some way, and, honestly,
募款改善这个他珍视的神圣之地
raising money to improve this hallowed place he cherished
似乎最合适
seemed ideal.
规划精美
The plans are exquisite,
如果对此项目有任何问题 我都乐于回答
and I welcome any questions you may have about the project,
这个地方对我而言 显然意义重大
which is obviously so dear to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请慢用
And enjoy.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
好 抱歉刚才那样 - 没关係
Yeah. I'm sorry about that. -No, no, no. It's okay.
塔西奥尼小姐?
Ms. Tascioni?
我知道你是谁
Yes, I know who you are.
一直想跟你谈谈
I've been wanting to speak with you.
跟我?
With me?
或许我们可以找时间
Perhaps we can set up a time
单独聊聊
for the two of us to talk.
什麽?为什麽?
What? Why?
我想要你告诉我所有关于我丈夫的事
I'd like you to tell me everything you know
你知道的每一件事
about my husband.
我想该是时候了 你不觉得?
I think it's time, don't you?
温妮
Winnie.
请稍等片刻
Excuse me for a moment.
你知道吗?我
You know what? I'm...
我 我先走 - 你确定吗?
I'm-I'm just gonna go. - Are you sure?
听起来她只是想聊聊
It sounds like she just wants to talk.
问题是
The thing is,
克劳法官曾杀过无辜
Judge Crawford killed innocent people.
谈话不会轻鬆
Won't be a fun conversation.
我奶奶常说
And my grandmother always said if you don't have something nice
不说好话就闭嘴
to say about someone, just shut your trap.
我想你奶奶如果在政界 一定如鱼得水
I think your grandmother would do well in politics.
但如果你不想待在这裡 我们就走吧
But if you don't want to be here, let's leave.
我不明白
I don't understand.
听说有麻烦事
I hear there's a problem.
没问题
No problem.
我只是在找应付闯入者的新方法
I'm just finding new ways to deal with intruders.
你了解我 我总渴求创新
You know me. I'm always hungry for innovation.
好吧
Well,
乐于向你展示我们为最佳客户
happy to show you new features that we're,
推出专为他们设计的新功能
rolling out to our best customers.
这套系统不只用神经毒剂
This system not only traps intruders
困住闯入者
using a toxic nerve agent
还能自动通报警♥察♥
but it automatically radios the police.
警♥察♥?不不不 不 不是那个 不是那个
Police? No, no, no, no. Not that. Not that.
你打算怎麽做?
What do you have in mind?
我不知道 假设 如果
I don't know. Hypothetically speaking, if...
假设有个闯入者
hypothetically, there was an intruder
被困在你的保险室裡
trapped in your safe room,
有办法毒害裡面的空气吗?
would there be a way to poison the air?
像一氧化碳那样?
Like with carbon monoxide?
这太具体了
That is awfully specific.
我想 你所需的 假设来说
I suppose all you'd need... hypothetically,
只是将
is a way to direct
一氧化碳排入房♥间
the carbon monoxide exhaust into the room.
完美
Perfect.
安德 安德
Anders! Anders!
面对一个可能会「核爆」别人的人
When you're dealing with a guy who may be "nuking" people,
最不想被提醒的就是克劳法官
the last thing you want to be reminded of is Judge Crawford.
他妻子温妮出现了
And then along comes his wife Winnie.
她一直留语音讯息和简讯给我
She keeps leaving me all these voicemails and texts.
甚至寄信到分局
She even sent a note to the precinct.
你不必理她
You don't have to talk to her.
我知道 但也许该回应她
I know, but maybe I should.
你出狱后
You've been doing so well
表现很好
since getting out of prison.
你想再搅动那一切吗?
Do you want to stir all that up again?
我看真♥相♥也
I doubt knowing the truth
难给温妮·克劳带来平静
will bring Winnie Crawford any peace anyway.
队长说得对
The captain is right.
她大概在寻找永远找不到的了结
She's probably looking for closure she'll never find.
我有关安德‧维特的消息
I've got news about Anders Wittman
你不会相信
that you're not gonna believe.
他被车撞了?
He was hit by a car?
他从72街下水道口出来时
Coming out of a manhole on 72nd Street.
当场丧命 司机根本来不及煞车
Died at the scene. Driver had no time to stop.
而这还不是全部
And that's not all that happened to him.
身上还有割伤和擦伤
He also had cuts and abrasions
这些伤痕不符合车祸钝击造成的
inconsistent with the blunt force trauma of the vehicle.
看起来似乎还被老鼠咬过
And it appears he'd been bitten by a rat.
喔 又有新线索
Ooh, something just got added.
指甲下留有不明化学痕迹
There's also evidence of a strange chemical substance
是奇怪的化学物质
underneath one of his fingernails.
还有另一项发现
Ooh, and, sorry, another addendum.
脸部和手部出现二度电击痕迹
Second-degree electrical burns on his face and hands.
天啊 他到底去哪了?卡♥通♥城吗
Gosh, where was this guy? Toontown?
目前没有证据显示有钢琴砸中他
As of yet, there's no evidence a piano
头部受伤
fell on his head.
那些灼伤可能源自艾米提到的
Well, the burns could be from the "nuking"
「核爆」事件
Emily described.
只是比喻而已
That was just a figure of speech.
没有人能在家拥核武
No one has nuclear capabilities in their home.
就算亿万富翁也不行
Not even a billionaire.
一定有人
There must be someone else
知道那个避难室裡藏什麽
who knows what's inside that bunker.
像谁呢?
Like whom?
你的名字在市府许可上
Your name is on the city permits.
这工作我几年前做过
I did the work a couple years back.
离开怀俄明
Left Wyoming to design safe rooms and bunkers
打造安全室和避难室
for all of New York's billionaires
供纽约那些畏惧人群的亿万富翁使用
afraid of the unwashed masses.
真令人佩服 也算是一门职业
Admirable. -It's a living.
我怎能剥夺这些超级富豪
Who am I to deny the super-wealthy
的安全感?
their peace of mind?
有问题吗?
There a problem?
假如你被困
If you were to be trapped
在克雷的避难室裡
inside Craig's particular bunker,
你能否
would you be able to...
从地下通道安全穿出
work your way through a tunnel underground
最后现身72街?
and then wind up on 72nd Street?
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表