剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I think Beryl has a great idea-- spice it up.
好吧
Okay.
你打算怎么做?
What did you have in mind?
你知道我啊
You know me.
灵感随处可得 信手拈来
I take inspiration here, there, everywhere, so...
我还没完全构思好画面
I haven't settled on my vision just yet,
但我能想象自己置身其中 万众瞩目
but I do see me in the center in a fabulous display.
服装 道具
Where are you going to get
灯光 烟雾机那些你要去哪弄?
your costumes, props, lighting, fog machines?
时间可不多了
You know, there isn't much time.
我的脑袋啊
My brain.
我没空再去烦那些琐事
I don't have the space to think of all the nuts and bolts.
如果要打造出我们小区
To realize the horror and gore
该有的惊悚和血腥 我得找帮手
deserving of our community, I'll need help.
有人愿意吗?
Anyone?
我愿意
I'd love to.
你?你也要?当然
You? You, too? -Yeah.
太好了 大家一起上
Every... Great. - Yeah.
好吧 我也帮忙
Fine. I'll help.
我虽然很忙 但就住隔壁
I'm very busy, but I live next door,
而且我的活动早就排定
and my event is locked in.
你可是这里的高手
Well, you're the best of the best.
谢啦 沙伦
Thank you, Sharon.
不客气
You're welcome.
太棒了
Great.
我都开始兴奋了
I'm gonna be so excited.
你知道我在想什么吗?
Do you know what I'm thinking,
一些捡回来的东西
is some found objects.
对 再加点材料
Yeah. -And material,
像是从邻居家弄来的那种
like, from the neighborhood.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
你已经走到一半了
You're halfway there.
拿好你的糖果
Collect your candy.
迷宫要关啰 接下来是服装比赛
The maze is closing for the costume contest.
快去 不然无头骑士要抓你了
Hurry, or the Headless Horseman will catch you.
嘘!
Boo!
妈
Mom.
你每年都这样
You do this every year.
因为「稻草人吓跳」永远好使
Because Jump-Scare-Crow works every year.
嘿 你的服装呢?
Hey, where's your costume?
看吧?你满意了吧?
See? Are you happy?
完美喵
Purr-fectly.
好啦 去玩吧 小心点
Okay. Go have fun. Be safe.
沙伦?
Sharon?
早啊
Good morning.
嗨 要帮忙吗?
Hi. Can I help you?
不用 我很好
I'm good.
一贯的贝瑞风格
Classic Beryl.
狂欢一整晚后 她总是晚起
After a wild night, she usually isn't awake
晚回家
or home until later.
我们只是来清理迷宫的道具啦
Well, we're just here to clean up the maze props.
我们有排班表
We've got a schedule.
随你们吧
Go ahead.
我以小区活动委员会主席的名义
I hereby grant you permission
正式授权给你们
as president of the Neighborhood Events Committee.
签个名会更有说服力喔
A signature would do better.
如你所愿
You got it.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
为什么我们突然多了一颗头?
Why do we have an extra head?
我的天
My God.
你真是天才
You're a genius.
虽然不是我设计的 但我乐得领功
Not my design, but I'll take it.
嘿 里弗斯 快来瞧这个
Hey, Rivers, check this out.
只要按着空格键
If you hold down the space bar,
光标就能自♥由♥移♥动♥
you can move your cursor wherever you want.
我会不知道?
How did I not know that?
等你们IT部门升级Wi-Fi之后
You know, I'll be impressed with IT
我再来佩服你
when you guys upgrade our Wi-Fi.
要是网络别那么像石器时代的拨接
Desk duty wouldn't be half as bad
坐办公桌的苦日子也没那么难熬
if our Internet wasn't Stone Age dial-up.
在IT界 我们常说耐心是一种美德
Well, you know, in IT, we say that patience is a virtue.
它能磨练性格
It builds character.
这对坐办公桌的人尤其需要
Something someone on desk duty may need.
让开 亲爱的
Out of my way, love.
让开
Out of my way.
太棒了
I love it.
嘿 朱莉
Hey, Julia.
何德何能让你光临?
To what do we owe the honor?
只是来
You know, just here
帮老爹一把 嗨 亲爱的
helping the old man. -Hi, hon.
准时到 嗨 爸爸 而你没准时
Right on time. - Hi, Daddy. And you're not.
去我办公室等我 我马上过去
Head into my office. I'll be in there in a second.
这些可不能少
Not without these.
谢啦 依莉莎
Thank you, Eliza.
我们接到通报
We got a call.
在城外有案子
It's a case outside the city.
他们发现一个
They found a...
万圣节过了 怎么了?
Halloween is over. What's going on?
队长 万圣节可不只一天
Cap'n, 'alloween ain't just one day.
在我这里 就只有一天
In here, it is.
好吧 其实
Okay, the truth is
我的服装寄到太晚
my costumes arrived late.
但《窈窕淑女》的造型太多 哪能只选一套?
But how do you pick just one My Fair Ladycostume?
所以我搞个「万圣节周」
You can't, so I'm doing Halloweek.
我还以为你扮《叫我新闻人》
I thought you were from Newsies.
不管怎样 你肯定会爱这个
Either way, you're gonna love this.
他们找到一颗人头
They found a severed head.
真酷
Whoa, cool.
不过你绝对猜不到在哪
But you're never gonna guess where.
格兰颈镇?
Great Neck?
我以为我们的道具都收干净了
I thought we picked up all of our props.
我们只是先扫一遍 之后再分类
We just kind of scoop and then sort 'em later
仓库就在市区里
at our warehouse in the city.
既然屋主死了
Well, with the owner dead,
谁让你们进去清理?
who let you in to do all the scooping?
谁是负责人?
Who's in charge here?
她
Her.
失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
这些郊区太太让我毛骨悚然
these nice suburban ladies freak me out.
皮特警长在哪?为什么纽约警♥察♥会来?
Where is Sheriff Pete? Why is the NYPD here?
我们全都吓坏了
We are all terrified.
我是唐奈警探 这位是依莎?
Well, I'm Detective Donnelly, and this is Elsa?
依莉莎
SHARON and ELSBETH: Eliza.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过其实是艾尔斯贝斯·塔西奥尼
But really, Elsbeth Tascioni.
你是?
And you are?
沙伦·洛 我住隔壁
Sharon Norman. I live next door,
兼任小区安全委员会主席
and I am president of the Neighborhood Safety Committee,
我要求知道这里到底发生什么事
so I demand to know, what is going on here?
我们在曼哈顿发现一具尸体
Well, we found a body in Manhattan,
所以这案子由我们接手
which is why we're, covering the case.
尸体疑似从这座迷宫里运出来的
And that body appears to have come from this maze.
贝瑞·尼克
Beryl Nix.
不会吧 贝瑞?
Not Beryl.
我早就说过 她不该雇那些外来人
I knew that she should not have hired those outsiders.
那些人是谁?
Who are those men?
一个叫卓普的家伙
Well, he goes by Chop.
光听名字就够可疑了
Enough said.
他说是因为他爱吃切碎色拉
He said it's because he likes chopped salad.
你知道贝瑞是怎么死的吗?
Do you know how Beryl died?
还没问清楚
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表