剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
I know these people are the only thing keeping me alive.
我是珍 我知道我看起来很疯
It's Jen, and I know I look really crazy right now,
但我真的被挟持在这
but I am literally being held hostage
在贝克玩具公♥司♥ 有个男人拿着枪
at Becker's Toys, and there's a guy and he has a gun
他不让我们离开
and he won't let us go.
我从没这么害怕过
It's the scariest thing I've ever dealt with.
诺兰 发生什么事
Nolan? Wh-What's going on?
对不起 对不起 天啊
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. God! God!
天啊 求你别杀我
God! God! Please don't kill me! God!
搞什么
What the hell?
求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
天啊
God.
蠢货
Stupid.
怎么回事 发生什么 诺兰
What's going on? What happened? Nolan?
诺兰 好吧
Nolan? - Okay.
我愿意放一个人
I will release a hostage
换另一个人进来
in exchange for another hostage.
诺兰 我们原则上不交换人♥质♥
Well, as a rule, Nolan, we don't trade hostages,
不过我可以进去 怎么样
but I'll come in. How about that?
不 不行
No. No, no, no.
让那警♥察♥进来
Send in the cop.
他拿着我的枪 让我进去
He's got my gun. Send me in.
等一下
One second.
我们找到一个通道 从楼上公♥寓♥可以潜入
We found a breach point through an upstairs apartment.
10分钟后进去 但得先引他离开通风口
We can go in ten, but we need to get him away from the vent.
好 我们一分钟内可以送他进去
okay, we, we can send him in in one minute.
派「他」进去 不 派「她」
"Him"? No, no, her.
那个便衣警♥察♥
The-the plainclothes cop.
这就是我的便服
These are my plain clothes.
不 她不是警♥察♥ 她不是
No. She's not a cop. - She's no cop. No. - She's not a cop.
她听起来像 但她不是警♥察♥
She's not a cop. - She sounded like a cop.
我要去 不 等等
I'm going. - No, no, wait, wait, wait.
等等 警官 别让她走
Wait, wait. Officer, please don't let her leave.
你要人♥质♥ 就让她过来
Look, if you want the hostage, send her over.
不然就没交易
Or, otherwise, no deal.
天啊 蠢货
God. Stupid.
等一下 华格纳 艾尔斯贝丝
Hold on, hold on. Wagner. - Elsbeth.
喂 等等
Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait.
艾尔斯贝丝 女士
Elsbeth. Elsbeth. - Ma'am.
不 不 小姐 艾尔斯贝丝
No, no, no. Miss. - Elsbeth.
我觉得这是错误 让我去
I think this is a mistake. I'll go.
队长 他找我
Captain, he asked for me.
之前聊得开心 他却拿枪对我
We had a nice rapport before he pulled a gun on me.
好 你得让诺兰远离通风口
Okay, well, you need to keep Nolan away from the vent.
应该不难吧?
Okay, that shouldn't be too hard, right?
好 派她出去
Okay, send her out.
先让她进去
First, send her in.
等等 袋子里是什么?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's in the bags?
好吧?
Um... Well...
通常 我星期三喜欢放一些东西
Usually, on-on Wednesdays, I like to put stuff that has...
放下就好
Just drop them. - Okay.
我先拿几个
let me just grab a few...
放下
Drop them.
好 上前
All right, step up.
上前
Step up.
很高兴再见到你 诺兰
Good to see you again, Nolan.
那边
Over there.
要聊一下吗?
Do you want to talk for a sec?
跪下 抱歉 好
Kneel. - Sorry, okay.
你们怎么样?
How are you guys doing?
热 我还错过试镜
Hot. And I missed my audition.
我不该在这里 我没事
I don't belong here. - I'm okay.
你是警♥察♥?
Are you a cop? - No.
不是 但我和警方合作
But I work with the police.
能偷袭拿枪吗?
Can you sneak attack and get his gun?
那不挺有趣吗?
That would be fun, wouldn't it?
可惜那不是我的专长
Unfortunately, that's not my area of expertise.
你的专长是什么?观察
What is your area of expertise? - I observe.
天啊
My God.
警方有计划吧?
The police do have a plan though, right?
计划?
A plan?
对 他们要从通风口进入
Yes. They're gonna enter through a vent.
我们得让他远离那里 好吗?
We have to keep him away from it, okay?
那么 那里
So, let's see. Um... there.
那里也是
There, too.
我看到另一个
I see another one.
等等 哪个?
Wait, so which one?
我没傻
I'm not stupid.
我说了 好吗?
I told you, okay?
还有一台可携式暖炉
And-and-and a portable heater.
每个人和我各一台
One for each hostage and myself.
插电 不用电池
Plug-in. No, not batteries.
在那里
There.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
诺兰?诺兰?这边
Nolan? Nolan. Over here.
什么?抱歉 我要上厕所
What? - I'm so sorry. I have to go the bathroom.
你才到这里 知道
You just got here. - Yeah, I know,
但我紧张就得去
but when I get nervous, I have to go.
你该看看我圣诞早晨的模样
You should've seen me on Christmas morning.
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 快点 快点 快点!
Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry.
很好 好
Good. Okay.
谢了 好 好
Thanks. - Okay. All right.
等一下
Wait.
你知道吗 我敢说
You know what? I bet the,
音乐是从这里传出的
music is coming from in here.
♪ I can go anytime ♪
♪ I can go anytime ♪
♪ Day or night, and I'll find ♪
♪ Day or night, and I'll find ♪
♪ A world that's so bright ♪
♪ A world that's so bright ♪
天啊
♪ And appealing... ♪ - My God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
♪ Mulberry bush... the weasels. ♪
♪ Mulberry bush... the weasels. ♪
我的
My...
♪ All in fun ♪
♪ All in fun ♪
♪ Pop goes the weasel ♪
♪ Pop goes the weasel ♪
就是那样 走 走!
That's it. Let's go. Let's go.
撤退!
Abort!
再试一次你就没命
You try that again, and you're a dead man.
♪ Pop goes the weasel. ♪
♪ Pop goes the weasel. ♪
我不知道他们会那么做
I didn't know they were gonna do that.
我真的只是想上厕所
I-I-I really did have to go to the bathroom.
在这种紧张的情况下嘛
It's, it's being in nervous situations like this,
就会那样 有一次我
that's all. I mean, one time I...
听着 抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我人不坏
I'm a nice guy.
真的 但谁都有撑不住的时候
Really, I am, but everybody reaches their breaking point.
快 快
Come on, come on.
他没回应
He's not answering.
因为你把情况进一步升级了
Because you escalated the situation.
我不需要你评论 查尔斯
I don't really need your commentary, Charles.
看着学吧 各位
Watch and learn, gentlemen.
让问题升级处理
Escalate your situation.
来吧
Come on.
诺兰赫斯特 我是塔利队长
Nolan Hurst. This is, Captain Tully.
再说一次 我们打不通
Again. We're having a little trouble
你的电♥话♥ 诺兰
reaching you on the phone, Nolan.
那架喷射机的事还在处理
Still working on that jet for you.
但我们得
But we need to...
先让情势缓一点 所以我需要你
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表