剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
你只要把门打开就好
All you have to do is open the door.
早安 艾埃尔斯贝丝·塔西奥尼
Good morning, Elsbeth Tascioni.
亚历
Alec.
你怎麽会在这裡?
What are you doing here?
竞选行程会路过警局吗?
Does the campaign trail run through the precinct?
我刚好在这一带
I was in the neighborhood.
还有 我今晚要去参加
Also, I'm going to a fundraiser
市立法律图书馆整建募款活动
for the renovation of the city law library tonight
想请你一起同行
and I wanted to ask you to go with me.
我?就是那个「神祕红髮女子」
Me, as in "the mysterious redhead"
最近和亚历布同框的那个?
recently seen with Alec Bloom?
你相信法律 也相信图书馆吧?
You believe in law and libraries, right?
我只是觉得
I'm just not sure I'm comfortable
我不太想当八卦的饵
being gossip fodder.
记者不会到 别想太多
The press won't be there. Come on.
事情没那麽简单
It's not that simple.
怎麽 芮莎跟你说什麽?
Why, did, Marissa say something to you?
芮莎话很多
Marissa says a lot of things.
她当然很多 但
Yes, she does, but...
你我都是成年人
you and I are consenting adults
我们一起出席个场合
and we can go somewhere together
不用先徵求谁的同意
without having to ask permission from anyone.
所以这不是她出的主意?
So this wasn't her idea?
我会问你 是因为我真的喜欢跟你相处
I'm asking you because I, I genuinely enjoy your company.
但如果你不想再跟我一起露面
But if you don't want to be seen with me ever again,
我会尊重
I'll-I'll respect that.
我不会开心 但我会尊重
I won't like it, but I'll respect it.
你今天还真是魅力全开
Ooh, you are really laying on the charm, aren't you?
见效吗?
Is it working?
算见效
Yes.
很好 芮莎会把细节传给你
Good. Marissa will text the details.
我们会玩得开心 可以
We'll have fun. - Okay.
就像我之前提过
Like I mentioned before,
邻居说那隻狗
the neighbor said the dog
整晚在狂吠 狗?
was barking all night long. -Dog?
糟
Shoot.
我们会送去动物管制处
Well, we'll send it over to Animal Control...
动物管制处?牠是哪种狗?
Animal Control? - What kind of dog is it?
听起来像贵宾狗 如果要我猜
Sounded like a poodle, if I had to guess.
叫声尖促
The bark was a little yippy,
像小狗硬撑要装大
like a small dog trying to sound big.
对 有些贵宾狗就是这样
Yeah, some poodles do that.
有些人也如此
And some people.
这位是斯图他是
This is Stu. He's a...
你是做什麽来着? - 我是寻人调查员
What is it again? - I'm a skip tracer.
行内说法 就是送传票的
That's an insider term for process server.
世上每个行当都有自己的黑话
Well, I guess there's an insider term for everything.
我向来百发百中
I've got a 100% success rate,
但安德‧维特到哪都找不到
and I can't find this guy Anders Wittman anywhere.
他公♥司♥我守过 家裡我也守过
I've staked out his office, his home.
斯图觉得他失踪
Stu thinks he's missing.
也许他故意闪你
Maybe he's intentionally dodging you.
我也跟他说过同样的话
I told him the same thing.
如果不是那隻狗 我大概也会这样想
I would have thought so, too, if it wasn't for that dog.
邻居说那隻狗从不叫
The neighbor says that dog never barks.
我跟你说 事情不太对
I'm telling you, something's not right.
好
Fine.
我们会派人去查看那隻狗
We'll send an officer out to check on the dog.
但一隻狂吠的狗
But a barking dog
还不构成失踪桉件
doesn't warrant a missing persons investigation.
我们料到你会这样说 所以
We thought you might say that, which is why
我们做了点功课
we did a little research.
如果我告诉你这个安德‧维特
What if we told you that this Anders Wittman
在*子午线集团*当收拾员
is a fixer at the Meridian Group?
那家危机管理公♥司♥?
The crisis management firm?
那些人比律师还难缠
Those people are worse than lawyers.
无意冒犯 但他们毁的桉件
No offense, but they've destroyed more cases
多到我不想细数
than I care to admit.
等等 真的?还是你夸张?
Wait, really? Or is that hyperbole?
是真的 他们恐吓被害人
It's true. They've intimidated assault victims,
让证人噤声 还打点官员
silenced witnesses, paid off officials.
为了保护主子 他们无所不用其极
Anything to protect the people who hire them.
听起来相当可怕
They sound horrible.
我们不能挑客挑桉
Well, we can't pick and choose our victims.
以他的行当看来
Given his line of work,
报应恐怕上门
chickens may have come home to roost.
至少得查一查
Least we can do is look into it.
康纳警官 去调安德‧维特的通联纪录
Lieutenant Connor, get Anders Wittman's phone records.
你觉得有必要?
If you think that's necessary.
但我们没有申请理由
But we don't have cause.
电信公♥司♥不会平白无故
The phone company isn't just gonna
交出他的通联资料
hand over his phone records.
那可是触碰隐私的界线
That's a violation of privacy.
安德‧维特的手机昨晚就完全失去讯号
Anders Wittman's phone went silent early last night.
电话不接 简讯不回
He hasn't answered any calls or texts since.
他们就这麽交出资料?
They just handed this over?
大概差不多
Pretty much.
查查安德‧维特
Find out who this Anders Wittman
最后通话对象 已经查了
spoke to last. -Already did.
是金融科技公♥司♥的执行长 克雷·哈里
It was the FinTech CEO Craig Harris.
他住在上东城的豪♥宅♥
He lives in a mansion on the Upper East Side.
去吧 也许他知道
Well, go. Maybe he can tell us something
安德‧维特的行踪
about Anders Wittman's whereabouts.
不该交给警探吗?
Shouldn't you assign this to a detective?
爱德或其他人都抱怨桉量太多
Maybe Edwards or... -Everyone's grumbling
而且这桉子可能根本没问题
about caseload, and this could be nothing.
照规定 去吧
But according to protocol... -Go.
又来了
Here we go.
真烦人
Geez.
他们交得极乾脆
They just handed over everything--
每通电话 每则讯息 瞬间入手
every call, every text-- in no time.
令人多想
Makes you think.
隐私?现在根本别想
You really can't assume anything is private anymore.
安德‧维特心裡清楚 看这些就懂
Anders Wittman definitely understood that. Check it out.
简讯裡全是化名和刑法代码
His text messages are full of aliases and penal codes.
「绕过斑马桉的140.20
"Maneuvering around Zebra's 140.20.
下一步处理麻雀桉的120」
Next up, getting Sparrow's 120 handled."
140.20是三♥级♥入室窃盗
140.20 is a burglary in the third degree.
120是攻击 多半涉及家暴
120 is an assault. Maybe a domestic dispute.
你背得挺快
You just rattled that off so easily.
我以前学院裡有个同学报错代码
I had a friend in the academy once who made the mistake
结果被笑到现在
of calling in the wrong code.
说实话 我也会偷笑他
Poor guy, still gets grief for it.
到了
From me, too, not gonna lie.
就在这裡
Here we are.
安德‧维特真的失踪了?
Anders Wittman is missing?
斯图完全这麽认为
Stu certainly thinks so.
斯图?他是他是寻人调查员
Stu? -He's a skip tracer.
要是安德的狗能说话 也会点头同意
And if Anders' dog could talk, I think he would agree.
换句话说 我们在找维特先生
Translation: we are trying to locate Mr. Wittman
想问几个问题
and have a few questions.
我向你保证 只要几分钟
I assure you, it'll only take a few minutes.
访客已核可入内
Visitors cleared
可以通行
to enter the premises.
我们理解维特昨晚有打给你?
We understand Mr. Wittman called you yesterday evening?
对 他说要取消会面
Yeah. To cancel our meeting.
之后我就没再见过他 也没收到消息
But I haven't seen or heard from him since then.
喔 这些是给客人的吗?
Ooh. Are these for guests?
什麽?巧克力?
Excuse me? - The chocolate?
对 我昨天从瑞士空运来的
Yeah. I had them flown in from Switzerland yesterday.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表